Student ARRESTED for posting racist comments about black classmate

ARRESTED???

For the love of ass rape.

This is what it's come to?

Little black bitches can't take a little name calling. What a bunch of fucking pussies.
A little name calling? Do you know what was said? Can you post it here?
Does it matter?

Does it really matter?
Does anything really matter?
When it comes to speech? Only a few things. . . .

... threats of violence, inciting violence, libel, etc. Other than that? According to the First Amendment? NOPE.
And what do you think about what this kid wrote? How would you categorize it?
As implied, the kid used the word ******.

An ignorant thing to do, but I wold categorize it as within his right to free speech and NOT a crime.
Was it just because he used the N word? Was there also a threat associated with it?

ARRESTED???

Little black bitches can't take a little name calling. What a bunch of fucking pussies.
Really? Can you? The same OP is available to you both, failed business owner. It wasn’t a threat per the OP just racist language.
Would you call it a little name calling that some little black bitches couldn’t handle?
I believe the world overall but mostly western cultures have become way too sensitive. I do not go out of my way to insult people unless provoked. But you just push buttons on purpose so you deserve all you get, same for other hypocrites.
Thanks for sharing, what does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

This country has gone to hell with all the Left Wing oppression on free speech.

When Negroes get off welfare, stop committing so much crime, start taking care of their families, stop supporting the destructive Democrats, stop destroying everything and start acting like real Americans then maybe they wouldn't get ridiculed so much.

In more gentle language, I can understand why some people are, uh, wary of certain folks.

In my 84 years, I have had quite a few unpleasant experiences with them (especially the younger ones).

But I feel that it is wrong to use disrespectful language about them.

We do not know the exact words that the Caucasian student allegedly used, but let's assume that the words were crude and gratuitous. That student was just wrong to post such language on the Web.

Regarding the last paragraph of the post to which I am replying, people are who they are. They are never going to change. It is a waste of time to lecture them about changing their ways. Other people have no choice but to adjust to this brutal reality.
People can adjust or they can fight against it

ARRESTED???

Apparently, this law goes back 100 years in Connecticut and only slightly more than 20 people have actually been convicted of it. Sounds like a clear First Amendment issue to me.

ARRESTED???

Does it matter?

Does it really matter?
Does anything really matter?
When it comes to speech? Only a few things. . . .

... threats of violence, inciting violence, libel, etc. Other than that? According to the First Amendment? NOPE.
And what do you think about what this kid wrote? How would you categorize it?
As implied, the kid used the word ******.

An ignorant thing to do, but I wold categorize it as within his right to free speech and NOT a crime.
Was it just because he used the N word? Was there also a threat associated with it?
I had to go to an minority forum to find it. . .

43021502-9581955-image-m-1_1621084011211.jpg

This is what he was arrested for. Not just suspended, not just expelled, but given a criminal record. :ack-1:

Ah. . here's the more complete story.

Student is charged after posting Snapchat of black classmate, 16, where he calls him the N-word and asks 'why is he not in chains?'... as victim's mom questions why offender has NOT been expelled?​

Ah. . here's the more complete story.

Student is charged after posting Snapchat of black classmate, 16, where he calls him the N-word and asks 'why is he not in chains?'... as victim's mom questions why offender has NOT been expelled?​

Thanks for posting details. Amazing how many on this board passed judgement before even know the facts of the situation. Shows how little their opinions should be respected.

I think the kid should definitely be suspended... maybe expelled depending on how he and his family respond to the discipline. He should also do Community service. But not criminally charged, that sounds like a step too far.

ARRESTED???

Really? Can you? The same OP is available to you both, failed business owner. It wasn’t a threat per the OP just racist language.
Would you call it a little name calling that some little black bitches couldn’t handle?
I believe the world overall but mostly western cultures have become way too sensitive. I do not go out of my way to insult people unless provoked. But you just push buttons on purpose so you deserve all you get, same for other hypocrites.
The fact that you’re trying to derail it

ARRESTED???

Haha, what did I say that makes you think I’m trying to derail?!

ARRESTED???

By asking snide questions to derail from the OP's premise that even mean speech is protected by 1st amendment rights.

ARRESTED???

By asking snide questions to derail from the OP's premise that even mean speech is protected by 1st amendment rights.
Snide questions?! I was asking if the people commenting knew what the kid actually said... they obviously didn’t because they avoided answering. MisterB finally posted details. Don’t you think it important to know the context and actual words used to properly discuss this topic? Or do you just enjoy ignorantly jumping on the side of those taking the opportunity to call black people monkeys and leaches?

ARRESTED???

Snide questions?! I was asking if the people commenting knew what the kid actually said... they obviously didn’t because they avoided answering. MisterB finally posted details. Don’t you think it important to know the context and actual words used to properly discuss this topic? Or do you just enjoy ignorantly jumping on the side of those taking the opportunity to call black people monkeys and leaches?
How come MisterB found it and you could not?

When Negroes get off welfare, stop committing so much crime, start taking care of their families, stop supporting the destructive Democrats, stop destroying everything and start acting like real Americans then maybe they wouldn't get ridiculed so much.

In more gentle language, I can understand why some people are, uh, wary of certain folks.

In my 84 years, I have had quite a few unpleasant experiences with them (especially the younger ones).

We do not know the exact words that the Caucasian student allegedly used, but let's assume that the words were crude and gratuitous. That student was just wrong to post such language on the Web.

Regarding the last paragraph of the post to which I am replying, people are who they are. They are never going to change. It is a waste of time to lecture them about changing their ways. Other people have no choice but to adjust to this brutal reality.

But they do NOT want to adjust.

They have been told by their "leaders" and hypocritical Caucasian "friends" that they are in the right!

ARRESTED???

I could... but I was reading people’s comments who obviously hadn’t taken the time to see what the kid actually said. So I was questioning them. Does that bother you?

ARRESTED???

I could... but I was reading people’s comments who obviously hadn’t taken the time to see what the kid actually said. So I was questioning them. Does that bother you?
That you're lazy? Not remotely. Explains why your businesses failed though.

ARRESTED???

Who’s trying to derail now? Troll

But they do NOT want to adjust.

They have been told by their "leaders" and hypocritical Caucasian "friends" that they are in the right!
They are in the “right” morally speaking. But our laws are not moral codes they are designed to keep the peace while maintaining a sense of liberty and freedom. A delicate balance with issues like this.

ARRESTED???

You admitted you were lazy. Not sure what else I can tell say about that.

ARRESTED???

You admitted you were lazy. Not sure what else I can tell say about that.
I admitted no such thing. You just like to twist statements into lies and then repeat to provoke and distract from the topic. So when you make claims that I was trying to derail the thread, it’s simply a joke. You’re a troll and a hypocrite. Go be a father to your girls and focus your energy on your children... stop wasting time trying to antagonize people on message boards. Is this really the best way for you to spend your time?!

Forum List

Back