Black people can't be racist?

We are constantly lectured that the group under discussion is

exactly like Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, and Native Americans.

The only difference is the skin color.

Therefore, of course, they can be as racist as those other groups.

Ask the Asians who have been smashed in the face by those folks.

Ask the Korean high school students when they started emigrating to the States in the 1960s.
Yep, that's the whole point. Racism is bad and it's a real problem for every race, but these douchebags minimize it and make it political......as usual.

Blacks are racist in a real ugly way, and they are bullies. Blacks will try to usurp authority over anyone's vote if they are going against a democrat.

They will increase their bullying if another black person is the one voting against democrats.

Their racism is real, and worst than that, they try to camouflage in with civil rights and some Dr. King nonsense to normalize their racism to make excuses for it.
Well they definitely hate anyone moving on from their group for sure.

Much of what is said and done in America, by and/or for blacks, is racist. It is simply characterized as racial pride, but habitually involves the rejection of something because many blacks regard it as "white". Kwanzaa was created as much out of rejection of a "white Christmas" as it was about honoring anything black. Creation of pseudo-African baby names was done as rejection of slave owner names. I have heard black public figures make racist comments that were they uttered by a white American would result in that person being sent into permanent cultural exile. Former Washington D.C. Mayor Marion Barry can be recorded on video smoking crack with a prostitute in a seedy hotel room, go to prison, be reelected Mayor upon his release, and during his election victory speech say "white people better learn to deal with it" -- and nary a word of criticism is leveled in response. Jussie Smollett can stage a racially incendiary assault and he faces minimal backlash in Hollywood. Black America screams anytime someone white uses the "n-word" (regardless of context), but have no problem openly using terms like "white people" or "white folks". It is the legitimization of hypocrisy through a twisted entitlement mentality and a refusal to mainstream.

Study after study has shown that, of all the ethnic groups in America, Blacks are the most racist of any of us.

There's one that really pinpoints the problem but I"m not going to look for it, for obvious reasons

Study after study has shown that, of all the ethnic groups in America, Blacks are the most racist of any of us.

There's one that really pinpoints the problem but I"m not going to look for it, for obvious reasons

From my very valid experience, they are extremely self-segregating.

That's okay. They can keep themselves segregated, as long as we're allowed to do the same.

OP, you are dead wrong.
There is no racism on the left, only conservatives are racists, also black voters ain’t black if they’re considering Trump (GOP).
So if you are black and vote for Biden, you cannot be racist, and if you vote for Trump, you cannot be black and you are racist by default.

Well, the definition I have seen in dictionaries is the opinion that one's race is superior to that of another.

Yes, the Left profoundly over-used the word as they chose to weaponize PC and Identity Politics, which played a significant role in the 2016 election of Trump. And now I see the Right doing exactly the same thing, spraying the word around like water in an attempt to put the other tribe on the defensive.

From Dictionary.com:
  1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
To answer the question based on the above definition, I don't recall seeing a black person saying their race is superior to that of whites, but I imagine it's possible. So racism, I'm not sure. I would definitely say, though, that people of any race can be bigoted based on ignorance, and blacks are no exception. Bigotry is the bigger problem across the board.

I would define it more along the lines of effect. Racism, in effect, is just collectivism. The idea that Individuals should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals because they share some kind of superficial characteristics.

Diversity, by extention, is an applicable means of encouraging people to adopt that notion that Individuals should only be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

As such, diversiy actually perpetuates collectivism/racism.

So it comes back full circle, really.

Well they definitely hate anyone moving on from their group for sure.
They sure do. They murder blacks for moving on from democrat to being Trump supporters like they did in 2020.

Are you saying you don't have a daddy? Or, you just don't know who he is? :laugh:
Islamofascist Farrakhan is no.1 bigot . He admires Hitler even that he would fry his sorry as$

Farrakhan Again Describes Hitler as a 'Very Great Man'.
Jul 17, 1984 — Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, has repeated for a national television audience his description of Adolf Hitler ..

==

Anyone heard of

Sufi Abdul Hamid

BLACK HITLER

He campaigned to drive out Italians and Jews from Harlem
1000003359.jpg

1000003360.jpg

He was a fan of k67 Arab-Nazi Palestine leader, al Husseini, the Mufti:
An admirer of Haj
Amin el Husseim. the notorious
Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Sufi
also courted both the German-