Story is changing: the authorities said driver smashed a car into a line of cars

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
I'm a opposed of bullying, even if against the mental insane. This young man that is on psych meds has been bullied by a white-haters group called ANTIFA. No one doesn't knows the reaction of someone that is on this type of medication when bullied.
Yeas, he is a survivor. You can just imagine what was going on in his mind when going through this type of trauma. They need to get after these protesters for mistreating the mentally challenged.
clint_ew.gif

I'm totally disgusted of this type of behavior that is going on in our time and age. A good lawyer should have this man released in no time, and back under the care of his doctor.
I wished that there could be more people out there on antipsychotic medication that pushes back against bullies.

James Alex Fields Jr. also confided that he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was younger and had been prescribed an antipsychotic medication, Derek Weimer said in an interview with The Associated Press. James Alex Fields Jr., man charged in Charlottesville car killing of Heather Heyer, showed ‘sympathy towards Nazism’ | Toronto Star

Missing Modesto Kindergarten Teacher Found Alive Weeks After Car Crash

If he was escaping an attack from the crowd he is NOT GUILTY of a crime!

I just put up a new thread about this. It's outrageous but true. The police were told to stand down. Basically it was set up that the violent Antifa crowd with tear gas and pop cans filled with cement were allowed to attack the white nationalists at the rally.

Basically the city was pissed off that the courts allowed the rally so they let the rally attendees get attacked to shut it down.

ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest. ACLU of Virginia on Twitter

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) August 12, 2017

#Charlottesville Mayor who wanted electoral college coup against Trump allowed Antifa and KKK to walk right into each other—no police. pic.twitter.com/3LhsBBuZ3U

— Rep. Steven Smith (@RepStevenSmith) August 13, 2017

Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous” | Zero Hedge

And the story is changing like the OP said, it just keeps on keeping on ever changing, ever evolving.Got to love it.

Having a life and not watching news 24/7 I will admit I have not heard or seen all the coverage.

But this is the one point that seems to come up every time there is a riot or violent protest that includes leftists. The police hang back and refuse to do their job and maintain order. The on the scene reporters say this iot could have been prevented early if police had moved in and taken control. They standby and watch the violence escalate and in this case run away when leftists, leftists mind you, throw tear gas into the crowd. Whether it is Charlottesville or Berkeley as long as the rioters are beating up trump supporters, conservatives, or rightwingers democratic mayors and governors( and I actually think this is a coordinated policy of the deep state) refuse to interrupt the violence. Whether you like the original protestors or not, the episode in Virginia is just another way to deny free speech to the people the left doesn't like.

Both the right wing and the imported leftist protesters were there to cause trouble. You don't come to public places with shields and masks and tear gas to protest peacefully and I suspect the klan looking guys got the word that the leftists were being shipped in to rough them up. But the police I am sure were privy to this same information and they were neither involved or prepared to protect all citizens. Under such circumstances I would probably make arrangements to protect myself too.

This undoubtably will bring up the question of leadership and competence in the public figures responsible for allowing this chaos to get out of hand. None of this will,appear in the mainstream media and no matter how egregious the behavior of the leftists were only the righties will be found at fault.

Finally, I am in full agreement that removing statues of the civil war generals and such is only trying to rewrite history. There were 250,000 southerners who lost their lives in the civil war. It was claimed that every southern family lost at least one family member. In comparison it is claimed that 4000 black people were lynched from 1877 to 1950. Even Robert E. Lee, one of the greatest generals to ever live, struggled with his loyalties, and didn't join the south to support slavery, but to support his family and his state, to support his roots. He and many others served bravely, with honor, with courage, and with sacrifice. Erasing the history of the bloodiest war the world had ever seen to suit political correctness of today's culture should be criminal.

The police were ordered to stand down.

If he was escaping an attack from the crowd he is NOT GUILTY of a crime!

This is why I reactivated my old account from three years to talk mad shit to these fuckers. It's amazing how many cops have died, towns have been burned and white people attacked by the left over the past half a decade and when someone jets in self-defense they accuse them of hate-based murder.

You know what. Fuck them.

You liberals are your own worst enemy...you make your own enemies daily. This week was my turning point marked by me not having posted on USMB in 3 years

FUCK YOU LIBERALS

I live with blacks. They shoot, stab and hurt each other ad infinitem. But white micro Aggression? Stealing each other's cars, raping and murdering each other and Macro Aggression is left unexplored. We don't want into look too deeply the heart of darkness. If you look into the darkness, it looks back.

I live with blacks. They shoot, stab and hurt each other ad infinitem. But white micro Aggression? Stealing each other's cars, raping and murdering each other and Macro Aggression is left unexplored. We don't want into look to deeply the heart of darkness. If you look into the darkness, it looks back.

If you look into the heart of darkness. it looks black!

I live with blacks. They shoot, stab and hurt each other ad infinitem. But white micro Aggression? Stealing each other's cars, raping and murdering each other and Macro Aggression is left unexplored. We don't want into look to deeply the heart of darkness. If you look into the darkness, it looks back.

Well I live in an area where White people are breaking into people's homes, killing people, and doing whatever they can to get their hands on money to support their drug habit.

And what do I hear all the time? They sit and blame Black people for the evil in today's society when the evil in their own society goes unspoken.

Well I live in an area where White people are breaking into people's homes, killing people, and doing whatever they can to get their hands on money to support their drug habit.

And what do I hear all the time? They sit and blame Black people for the evil in today's society when the evil in their own society goes unspoken.

Black people are to blame for your drug crisis. You should hear how they talk in prison about white drug addicts, they call them "custies" and refer to them as their "dope slaves" and consider it revenge for slavery and laugh about how many poor white girls they slowly turned into backpage whores.

Black people are to blame for your drug crisis. You should hear how they talk in prison about white drug addicts, they call them "custies" and refer to them as their "dope slaves" and consider it revenge for slavery.

Black people are to blame for the White people in my area having a drug problem? WRONG. Being an apologist isn't going to solve the problem... especially when your apologist view is there simply to feed your admitted racism that you said you came here to brag about.

Hell. I rarely see white people any more, we are like an endangered species. Hispanics or blacks, they are the majority here. The story is ever changing, yes indeed.

Black people are to blame for the White people in my area having a drug problem? WRONG. Being an apologist isn't going to solve the problem... especially when your apologist view is there simply to feed your admitted racism that you said you came here to brag about.

Yep they brag how they slowly convert heroin to fentanyl on their clientele to increase the high and addiction and decrease the half-life of the satisfaction. They groom each of their customers one at a time, gradually increasing the fentanyl percentage.

Most interesting. I noticed that this story was starting to morph back to what I had originally read before everyone and their mother decided to have a "hands up don't shoot" moment.

Now if this young man is found guilty of purposefully ramming these anti protest protestors then hang him high.

BUT more than one source is now claiming he ran into a couple of other cars and then veered into the crowd.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists.

AND The car was covered in dents and hit by a bat. The antifa people are known for violence.

As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge
Can you name one police officer who has stated that the suspect's car had been dented "prior" to the attack? If the right-wing Lorentz is the only named source, you're on shaky ground, to say the least.

Yep they brag how they slowly convert heroin to fentanyl on their clientele to increase the high and addiction and decrease the half-life of the satisfaction. They groom each of their customers one at a time, gradually increasing the fentanyl percentage.

That's got nothing to do with all the people where I live that are meth heads.

From the NEW YORK TIMES:

It's disgraceful what they are doing to this fine young white man. His mother even vouched for him when she said he has an African-American friend. I think you should see what you can do about getting him a good lawyer who can get him bailed out.

Like I said if he's guilty by all means hang him high. But I remember the bullshit out of Ferguson.

The VOR is a Stalinist. Facts don't matter, the party demands that the narrative be pushed.

That's got nothing to do with all the people where I live that are meth heads.
Oh. Well the meth has been a white on white problem for decades. I thought you were referring to the opiod epidemic, which I can speak volumes of, having been in rehab for heroin and in prison for drug charges. Once you live with ******* for 6-18 months you'll understand why they need to be exterminated and how much they HATE white people.

I didn't go into prison a racist, but I certainly came out a racist --- thanks to racist blacks!

My experience DONALD TRUMPS your in this regard.

Forum List

Back