Chicago-area Tesla charging stations lined with dead cars in freezing cold: 'A bunch of dead robots out here'

You can use jumper cables to start an ordinary car but there might be a risk of explosion in trying to jump a 500 lb battery in an electric car. What are we going to do if the crazies demand that airlines be operated by battery driven planes? Who ya gonna call when wind turbines slow to a stop due to extreme cold and snow and ice covers solar panels?

You can use jumper cables to start an ordinary car but there might be a risk of explosion in trying to jump a 500 lb battery in an electric car. What are we going to do if the crazies demand that airlines be operated by battery driven planes? Who ya gonna call when wind turbines slow to a stop due to extreme cold and snow and ice covers solar panels?
Calling out out bs

Snoring at the fact that the bloated corrupt oppressive inefficient Federal Government is a monstrosity and is $33 trillion in debt is what I expect of you stupid Moon Bats.
set an example: cut all federal gov aid to your state.

then somebody might take your inane rants seriously

until then

:anj_stfu:

Well, I suppose this was predictable and really shouldn't come as any sort of surprise. That so many state governments are trying to mandate the exclusive sale of these things really does speak for the lack of ability of their leadership to foresee foregone conclusions like this and ultimately in other areas of governance.

Far more internal combustion engine cars didn't start this week, so I'm not sure what your point is here.

Point is, the world will be out of petroleum in 50 years, regardless. So we better think of something.

Far more internal combustion engine cars didn't start this week, so I'm not sure what your point is here.

Point is, the world will be out of petroleum in 50 years, regardless. So we better think of something.
Sorry, but all internal combustion engine cars did start this week. Where are the headlines stating otherwise?

If we will run out of petroleum in 50 years, why are we using petroleum to build electric cars that last maybe 10 years and no more. Why have we increased production of petroleum to build inefficient wind turbines and solar panels that last 10-20 years?

Why is the Democrat's plan to use more petroleum faster, on short lifespan, inefficient, solar, wind, and evs?

god how dumb you are........how about the percentage of electric

versus combustion you ninny.....lol

why don't combustions work.....usually the BATTERY you dumb ass...lol

Forum List

Back