Remember when obama denied the fort hood shooting was terrorism?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Remember that.

I guess the 32 that survived, many maimed for life including loss of sight, are not able to get life long medical care, since plastic banana kangaroo republic obama court ruled that it was work place violence.

Even though the sand****** yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

That was gleefully bragged and the left laughed out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that.

I guess the 32 that survived, many maimed for life including loss of sight, are not able to get life long medical care, since plastic banana kangaroo republic obama court ruled that it was work place violence.

Even though the sandNIGGER yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

He condemned the killer and said he would be met with justice in this world and the next. He didn't blame the victims the way Trump did yesterday.

Remember that.

Even though the sandNIGGER yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

He condemned the killer and said he would be met with justice in this world and the next. He didn't blame the victims the way Trump did yesterday.

He didn't blame the victims the way Trump did yesterday.

REally?

Trump blamed the victims?

He refused to call it "Islamic terrorism", even though the killer yelled "Allahu Akbar".

He refused to call it "Islamic terrorism", even though the killer yelled "Allahu Akbar".
Trump would have said "this was hate, from both sides." Would you have cheered?

Why would he have said that?

single man walks into a gun free zone, and starts shooting everyone in sight, and you want to call it 2 way hate?

Makes no sense

single man walks into a gun free zone, and starts shooting everyone in sight, and you want to call it 2 way hate?

Makes no sense
I wouldn't have said it. Trump did, yesterday. Feel free to ask him why: Get in Touch with The White House

Makes no sense
I wouldn't have said it. Trump did, yesterday. Feel free to ask him why: Get in Touch with The White House

You're comparing apples and watermelons.

Try again, with something that makes sense

I think Barry Hussein tried to dismiss the Ft. Hood shooting as "workplace violence". It must have came as a shock when the jihad Major was sentenced to death. We are still waiting.

Remember that.

REally?

Trump put the victims on the same level as alt right

Remember that.

REally?

Trump put the victims on the same level as alt right

victims?

they came unarmed?

they were 'attacked' without cause?

what makes them, 'victims'?

Remember that.

Even though the sand****** yelled that fucking phrase over and over again as he shot the unarmed soldiers. Unarmed by law btw.

I remember it differently. What I remember is that the Army watched Hassan's increasingly erratic behavior, and instead of simply moving to discharge him (which is what he wanted) they instead transferred and promoted him.

I remember that despite being clearly mentally ill, he was able to buy guns and shoot a place up.

Forum List

Back