Chicago-area Tesla charging stations lined with dead cars in freezing cold: 'A bunch of dead robots out here'

except in the real world they rarely ever do

even quora can educate you::auiqs.jpg:
“The market” is just an aggregate term for everyone buying and selling. To “let the market decide” means to let each individual decide whether a deal is worth taking. Therefore, there is no “letting the market make decisions for us” there is only you making decisions for yourself.
Horseshit

Wall Street makes a lot of money off arbitrage.

I just have to add this hilarious story.

I was just down at the beach (yes the beach, it's warm out here in LA, like 65 or so) - and I'm listening to my friend field a phone call from a guy in Bakersfield.

This guy in Bakersfield, is standing in line at an EV charging station, bitching that there's so many people he's going to have to be there overnight. An hour and a half per car, to charge - and all the cars are dead, so people are pushing them forward in line. :p

It's not especially cold in Bakersfield, but what's happened is the rental car companies tried to get as many EV's as possible out of the cold, so they sent them all west - and this guy in Bakersfield flew in from Newark NJ and he has to drive from LA to SF (he's about a third of the way there).

So I told my friend, let me talk to him - cause if you know that drive, there is NOTHING between Bakersfield and SF except a bunch of cows. There's a tiny town called Coalingua about halfway up, that has a trucker motel with a couple of charging stations hidden behind it, I told him how to find them.

I just have to add this hilarious story.

I was just down at the beach (yes the beach, it's warm out here in LA, like 65 or so) - and I'm listening to my friend field a phone call from a guy in Bakersfield.

This guy in Bakersfield, is standing in line at an EV charging station, bitching that there's so many people he's going to have to be there overnight. An hour and a half per car, to charge - and all the cars are dead, so people are pushing them forward in line. :p

It's not especially cold in Bakersfield, but what's happened is the rental car companies tried to get as many EV's as possible out of the cold, so they sent them all west - and this guy in Bakersfield flew in from Newark NJ and he has to drive from LA to SF (he's about a third of the way there).

So I told my friend, let me talk to him - cause if you know that drive, there is NOTHING between Bakersfield and SF except a bunch of cows. There's a tiny town called Coalingua about halfway up, that has a trucker motel with a couple of charging stations hidden behind it, I told him how to find them.
That just proves we don't have enough charging stations. We probably need to fix that.

What I would like to hear is, what is the cost of charging an EV vs. getting a full tank of gas. It costs $15.00 to charge a Tesla. It costs me about $35.00 to fill the tank of my Ford Focus.

IMG_9086.jpeg

That just proves we don't have enough charging stations. We probably need to fix that.

What I would like to hear is, what is the cost of charging an EV vs. getting a full tank of gas. It costs $15.00 to charge a Tesla. It costs me about $35.00 to fill the tank of my Ford Focus.
We don’t have charging stations because Deep State doesn’t want people mobile, shitforbrains.

Forum List

Back