Special Grand Jury approved in Fulton County election probe

Are you talking about election crimes of the rich and the powerful? Because I know none, and secondly, I've never heard of so many different election crimes attempted by one individual or administration.
are you jims spokesperson this week?....last week it he had another one.....and no i am talking about the rich and powerful period....

are you jims spokesperson this week?....last week it he had another one.....and no i am talking about the rich and powerful period....
Jim doesn't need one. He's doing fine on his own destroying what you try to throw at him, or anyone else for that matter. Jim, like myself, already know that real debate is not possible for these Trump cultists. And this thread, lol, what are you going to debate? All you've done so far is bellyache about it.

I have yet to see any arguing points from you on any thread, that suggests you are debating the subject matter. It's 100% trolling every time you post.

Jim doesn't need one. He's doing fine on his own destroying what you try to throw at him, or anyone else for that matter. Jim, like myself, already know that real debate is not possible for these Trump cultists. And this thread, lol, what are you going to debate? All you've done so far is bellyache about it.

I have yet to see any arguing points from you on any thread, that suggests you are debating the subject matter. It's 100% trolling every time you post.
how can he possibly be destroying what i throw at him when he has never replied to anything i have said to him?....but he has dipshits like you who speak for him...who is on top you or jimmy?....

how can he possibly be destroying what i throw at him when he has never replied to anything i have said to him?....but he has dipshits like you who speak for him...who is on top you or jimmy?....
Grow a Brain...Harry...

This is going to keep trump up at night. The judge who approved this must have seen some convincing evidence that, at the very least, state law was broken when trump and his associates tried to cheat the vote count in Georgia. The repub wall of silence will come down when the Grand Jury issues subpoenas. This from the article:

Last week, Fulton DA Fani Willis requested the special grand jury, which has subpoena power and the authority to obtain documents. Willis said several witnesses or potential witnesses — including Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — have refused to cooperate with the probe absent a subpoena.
that's unfair. he just requested that they find him enough votes to win georgia.

This is going to keep trump up at night. The judge who approved this must have seen some convincing evidence that, at the very least, state law was broken when trump and his associates tried to cheat the vote count in Georgia. The repub wall of silence will come down when the Grand Jury issues subpoenas. This from the article:

Last week, Fulton DA Fani Willis requested the special grand jury, which has subpoena power and the authority to obtain documents. Willis said several witnesses or potential witnesses — including Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger — have refused to cooperate with the probe absent a subpoena.
This is merely the latest development in the fact vs fantasy Sturm und Drang.

On the one hand, you have the evidence-based:
Election recounts, audits, legal appeals, attempts to intimidate office-holders into contriving imaginary votes, goon attacks on the democratic process, etc.
On the other hand:
Paranoidal, self-serving propaganda concerning bamboo ballots, Italian satellites, phantasms of millions of invisible bogus balloteers, a vast, mysterious conspiracy in which tens of thousands across American are complicit, but, inexplicably, not a single suspect can be identified over a year later.​

The fact-finding functions of trials and investigative committees do not favor the fantasy fans, although they also have their venue:

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 12.08.23 PM.png

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world
Of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy explanation

I assume the Mafia Boss who threatened election officials is holding them hostage with threats. That is the reason they have refused to voluntarily testify.

In reading this article, it is quite obvious that trump and his minions may have very well violated both state and federal election laws. I submit, if he were not a former president, he would have already been indicted. The repub wall of silence to protect him will shortly come tumbling down when the Grand Just begins it's work.
True.

What isn't obvious is Trump being held accountable for his crimes.

True.

There is no doubt that is you, I, or anyone else had called up an election official and said "find me votes" or "maybe recalculate?" trump is a slug....we would be locked up right now. This treasonous SOB is still walking around lying his fat ars off.

Will a former president be indicted....or will the DOJ decide that a former president is above the law? Will we ordain a King?

Evidence-based revelations of all that Trump is desperately trying to hide will be the determinant.

If the truth (that the Loser is treating as his enemy) emerges, it will eviscerate all the self-serving fantastical confections.

Extremist media entertainer Ann Coulter will gloat shamelessly, even as the whiny boys blame those ubiquitous, nefarious "liberals!"

There is no doubt that is you, I, or anyone else had called up an election official and said "find me votes" or "maybe recalculate?" trump is a slug....we would be locked up right now. This treasonous SOB is still walking around lying his fat ars off.

Will a former president be indicted....or will the DOJ decide that a former president is above the law? Will we ordain a King?
That is the question that will be answered in the coming months. If the answer is no, you can kiss your ass goodbye. We will have finally crossed the Rubicon of no return. And I'm not kidding. If we think gutting the voting rights was a big deal, you ain't seen nothing yet.

That is the question that will be answered in the coming months. If the answer is no, you can kiss your ass goodbye. We will have finally crossed the Rubicon of no return. And I'm not kidding. If we think gutting the voting rights was a big deal, you ain't seen nothing yet.
When you do not have voter ID the voters have no rights, you dumbass.

Evidence-based revelations of all that Trump is desperately trying to hide will be the determinant.

If the truth (that the Loser is treating as his enemy) emerges, it will eviscerate all the self-serving fantastical confections.

Extremist media entertainer Ann Coulter will gloat shamelessly, even as the whiny boys blame those ubiquitous, nefarious "liberals!"
There is so much, but so much evidence circling Trump's bloated wagon of criminality, the country has really no choice but to give it front and center attention.

The cultists will continue to crow TDS, but I'm good with that. It's just a constant reminder that we are doing the right thing.

True.

There are too many election and financial crimes for the DOJ to say, oh, it's just Trump, no big deal. NO! It's going to happen. Slowly, but it will happen.

Forum List

Back