Special Grand Jury approved in Fulton County election probe

They want ID. The Democrats do not. That is not suppression. Another lie you will have to keep repeating.
There are no fact based documented conclusions that Democrats do not want ID. You are lying, just as you always do. How do we know? Because you aren't going to produce documentation that the Democrat party is against ID. Democrats are against voter suppression. And all that comes from Republicans.

There is no doubt that is you, I, or anyone else had called up an election official and said "find me votes" or "maybe recalculate?" trump is a slug....we would be locked up right now. This treasonous SOB is still walking around lying his fat ars off.

Will a former president be indicted....or will the DOJ decide that a former president is above the law? Will we ordain a King?
Agreed.

But Justice isn't going to establish the precedent for indicting former presidents.

Let's hope Trump is punished for his crimes by the states.

There are too many election and financial crimes for the DOJ to say, oh, it's just Trump, no big deal. NO! It's going to happen. Slowly, but it will happen.
Justice isn't going to establish the precedent for the next Republican president to prosecute Biden in bad faith for purely partisan reasons

Agreed.

But Justice isn't going to establish the precedent for indicting former presidents.

You know, Nixon was a boy scout in comparison to Trump, with far fewer crimes. If we set the precedent this high, then yes, the DOJ will have announced to the country, that the president is above the law.

Agreed.

Yes, I think we have a better chance of Georgia or New York bringing charges against trump. The DOJ, particularly Garland, does not want to be remembered as the first to bring charges against a former president. But, if it is not the time with trump...when will it be?

Justice isn't going to establish the precedent for the next Republican president to prosecute Biden in bad faith for purely partisan reasons
I wouldn't worry too much about the next Republican president and Biden. The Republican justice won't have any crimes to convict. The precedent would have to be something invented out of thin air. If we have a justice like that, the country is no more. And that would be the least of our worries if that happens.

Yes, I think we have a better chance of Georgia or New York bringing charges against trump. The DOJ, particularly Garland, does not want to be remembered as the first to bring charges against a former president. But, if it is not the time with trump...when will it be?

Who is going to listen to another loser after almost six years of this shit? I guess other losers will. I am replying to one right now.

Maybe a civil law suit against trump that will empty his, often inflated, coffers? It is tragic that a man as vile as trump can get away with obvious sedition and treason. There has got to be a way of making the snake pay.

Maybe a civil law suit against trump that will empty his, often inflated, coffers? It is tragic that a man as vile as trump can get away with obvious sedition and treason. There has got to be a way of making the snake pay.
The evil and vile are on your side.

Trump paid by being twice impeached and voted out of office in disgrace.

I know that's not justice served.

Again, let's hope the states can make a case.

As is the case with most everything else, the rule of law has been compromised by toxic Republican partisan politics.
You think repubs would stand off if a Dem defeated president incited sedition or participated in a conspiracy to undermine an incoming government? NO, I think not....I hope all the facts come out and I hope what a sleazy snake trump is....becomes a matter of history.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trump paid by being twice impeached and voted out of office in disgrace.

I know that's not justice served.

Again, let's hope the states can make a case.
MAGA sees the twice impeached asswad as a hero....they are as twisted as he is.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
You think repubs would stand off if a Dem defeated president incited sedition or participated in a conspiracy to undermine an incoming government? NO, I think not....I hope all the facts come out and I hope what a sleazy snake trump is....becomes a matter of history.
They already did when they spied on Trump, you stupid doofus.

No it is not. Show me where Democrats demand voter ID. I'll wait.
Why would anyone need to demand voter ID? An overwhelming majority (81%) of respondents also said they support voters being required to show ID in order to vote,

It will. Stay tuned. In the mean time, enjoy the silence of his cultists.

Forum List

Back