Judge Rules Trump Case To Continue But DA Willis Or Special Counsel Must Remove Themselve's From Case

A Georgia judge ruled Friday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis should not be disqualified from prosecuting the racketeering case against former President Donald Trump and several co-defendantswith one major condition.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee found the "appearance of impropriety" brought about by Willis' romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade should result in either Willis and her office leaving the case or just Wade, who she'd appointed to head the case.

This comes as no surprise.
So the thinker says it can go on but both can’t remain on the prosecution team.
We’ve heard from the thinker, let’s see how the stinkers feel about it.

No more double team
It’s about half of what is needed but it follows the recent trend of more hole punching into the wind bag of persecution prosecutions

Wade is gone now....bye bye. But I want to see Fani punished! Who the heck can trust this person. I bet they can get more of this garbage thrown out considering Fani is a piece of dirt.

Wade is gone now....bye bye. But I want to see Fani punished! Who the heck can trust this person. I bet they can get more of this garbage thrown out considering Fani is a piece of dirt.
She must have something on them because normally that bitch would be toast.
It was clear that she thought her shit didn't stink when she walked in that courtroom.

We haven't gotten to the trial yet Frailures, save some of this steam so you all aren't spent and defeated by the time the trial actually starts. :laugh:

2023-07-06-trump-ga-indictment-index-videoSixteenByNine3000-v5.jpg

:itsok:

No more tag team 2 against one which was simply a meet in middle compromise but I’ll take it over nothing and it continues the deflation of the lib loon lying balloon.

You people are just plain stupid.

The prosectuion is all one team.

That's why there was no conflict of interest, and why the judge ruled there was no conflict of interest.

Hence the Trump cult tears.
Nope
Both no longer allowed
Follow your own constant advice and Read It

Forum List

Back