BREAKING: New records prove Fani lied under oath

Thank you for showing how little you understand about our system of Justice....
How about you explain it to me then smart guy. What about the burden of proof being on the defense am I not understanding?

The burden of proof lies with the state…not the accused.
That's the case for a criminal trial you moron. This is a hearing filed by the defense to remove the prosecutor. In that event the burden is on the defense.

/——/ Records aren’t proof of anything? That’s gotta be the dumbest thing posted this year. What part of “Cell phone records obtained by President Trump’s attorneys prove ” confuses you?
THESE records are not proof of anything.

You fell for the 2000 Mules scam again.

Apparently it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

/——/ Of course I watched it. You have no rebuttal so you attempt instead. Funny stuff.
Of course you didn't.

And you seem to be a little bit confused again. When you make a completely unevidenced and unargued claim, "nuh uh" is a perfectly complete rebuttal.

And that's your fault, in this case. Take some time to think about that.

Cell phone records obtained by President Trump’s attorneys prove Fulton County DA Fani Willis had an affair with Nathan Wade before he was appointed Special Prosecutor.

Thousands of calls between Wade/Willis. Tens of thousands of texts. Late-night hookups at Willis’s apartment.

These records are a game-changer. And they prove Willis and Wade lied on the stand.

Phone sex is illegal ?

Forum List

Back