BREAKING: New records prove Fani lied under oath

It is what it is huh?

1709172737704.png

Cell phone records obtained by President Trump’s attorneys prove Fulton County DA Fani Willis had an affair with Nathan Wade before he was appointed Special Prosecutor.

Thousands of calls between Wade/Willis. Tens of thousands of texts. Late-night hookups at Willis’s apartment.

These records are a game-changer. And they prove Willis and Wade lied on the stand.

conspiracy alert!

This belongs in one of the Taunting Forum's sub-forums: The Flame Zone, USMB Badlands, The Rubber Room.

OP lies because the claims are not proof of anything. How do we know? The case would have been halted and...

conspiracy alert!

This belongs in one of the Taunting Forum's sub-forums: The Flame Zone, USMB Badlands, The Rubber Room.

OP lies because the claims are not proof of anything. How do we know? The case would have been halted and...
/——/ Records aren’t proof of anything? That’s gotta be the dumbest thing posted this year. What part of “Cell phone records obtained by President Trump’s attorneys prove ” confuses you?

Cell phone records obtained by President Trump’s attorneys prove Fulton County DA Fani Willis had an affair with Nathan Wade before he was appointed Special Prosecutor.

Thousands of calls between Wade/Willis. Tens of thousands of texts. Late-night hookups at Willis’s apartment.

These records are a game-changer. And they prove Willis and Wade lied on the stand.

The ignorant seem to forget, that cell phone you carry is a tracking device. And that's just the beginning of what they can discover about your activities. Smart phones can make you really look stupid, they have a long memory.

The ignorant seem to forget, that cell phone you carry is a tracking device. And that's just the beginning of what they can discover about your activities. Smart phones can make you really look stupid, they have a long memory.

Cell phone tracking is not precise. Can show somebody in a general area. Then what does it mean?

Call MSNBC for what? Do you not know how to read news stories? MSNBC isn't saying it, they are reporting that an investigator for Trump is saying it, Moron.
/----/ Here's more for you to choke down. Now go take on your day.

/----/ Here's more for you to choke down. Now go take on your day.
What am I supposed to be choking down? :dunno: :lmao:Are you confused by the reporting of the news? I was watching the live feed when the whichever defendants lawyer said that. So what? The claims and speeches of defense lawyers don't really mean anything to me. Take Alina Habba, who spoke a lot of shit before, during and after the trial and still lost. At the end of the day Fani Willis is still the prosecutor and they are still just lawyers of criminal defendants. The only people in any legal jeopardy are their clients and they can go and use whatever rhetoric they like but Fani Willis is coming with the law.

What am I supposed to be choking down? :dunno: :lmao:Are you confused by the reporting of the news? I was watching the live feed when the whichever defendants lawyer said that. So what? The claims and speeches of defense lawyers don't really mean anything to me. Take Alina Habba, who spoke a lot of shit before, during and after the trial and still lost. At the end of the day Fani Willis is still the prosecutor and they are still just lawyers of criminal defendants. The only people in any legal jeopardy are their clients and they can go and use whatever rhetoric they like but Fani Willis is coming with the law.
Um no….And the only reason you want her exonerated is vengeance against Trump who exposed the corruption …

She doesn't need to be exonerated, moron, she isn't on trial. The defense needed to make its case and it failed.
We'll see....I believe she will be DQ'd from the case, which doesn't end it, but put's it in serious doubt going forward....

And yes, she must exonerate herself from the defense charges, using liberal prog terms ofcourse....

We'll see....I believe she will be DQ'd from the case, which doesn't end it, but put's it in serious doubt going forward....

And yes, she must exonerate herself from the defense charges, using liberal prog terms ofcourse....
Wrong moron. What about the burden of evidence being on the defense do you not understand? :dunno:

Forum List

Back