What's more important?

The way you vote, or the way you live?
The way people vote effects the way they live. I bet all those idiots who voted for Biden and sell goods or services on platforms like Etsy, eBay and other sites are pissed off now. Those sites that use third-party transaction networks like PayPal, Cash App and Venmo are now issuing a 1099-K for online sales accumulating in $600 or more per year.

Goodbye eGhey. :laughing0301:

People can vote for prosperity, or they can vote for poverty. "81 million" voted to be poor, so here we are.
I thought they were voting for revenge and for economic suicide. If so they got their wish.

Last edited:
The way you vote, can easily dictate how you live.
It can, if you're dumb enough to hold your party or elected representative as a role model.

I have voted for many decades and no one I have ever voted for represented my views.

I only vote against Liberals, but with no hope that the Conservatives I do vote for will do anything meaningful for me or the country.

It can, if you're dumb enough to hold your party or elected representative as a role model.

I have voted for many decades and no one I have ever voted for represented my views.

I only vote against Liberals, but with no hope that the Conservatives I do vote for will do anything meaningful for me or the country.

Chances are you have not voted for any actual Conservatives. There are none on the Federal level

Forum List

Back