Speaker Of The House Says The Impeachment of Biden is Required By The Constitution

Sorry. Despite all their best efforts, the GOP performance artists have yet to produce a single shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Not a single shred of evidence.

Over 12,000 pages of bank records...NOTHING.

No $5 million bribe from Burisma. No $5 million bribe from China.

ZERO evidence.

That's a FACT.

The Constitution provides, in express terms, that the President, as well as the Vice-President and all civil officers, may be impeached for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

JOE BIDEN HAS TAKEN BRIBES 100%. His treason is making the US weaker intentionally in many ways, High Crimes? Was it HIS cocaine in the WH?

JOe Biden is the worst POTUS in history and should be impeached.

I got as far and Mikey saying he could just come in and clear his name.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Sad .
Like the news that your favourite comedy show is going to be axed .

They are going to have to find a clever way to lose the old pervert .

Sorry. Despite all their best efforts, the GOP performance artists have yet to produce a single shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Not a single shred of evidence.

Over 12,000 pages of bank records...NOTHING.

No $5 million bribe from Burisma. No $5 million bribe from China.

ZERO evidence.

That's a FACT.
It doesn't matter. Biden is finished one way or another. You guys have a problem to address.

Joe needs to cite health concerns and drop out immediately.

BUT WILL THE PEOPLE WHO BRIBED HIM ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?

The Constitution provides, in express terms, that the President, as well as the Vice-President and all civil officers, may be impeached for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

JOE BIDEN HAS TAKEN BRIBES 100%. His treason is making the US weaker intentionally in many ways, High Crimes? Was it HIS cocaine in the WH?

JOe Biden is the worst POTUS in history and should be impeached.
I'd settle for Biden's resignation with none of the fireworks. Biden cannot lead in any way but confusion at this point. And I disapprove of any further oligarch-style puppet-masters for sick Joe Biden. It's a Constitutional conundrum and disgrace.

I'd settle for Biden's resignation with none of the fireworks. Biden cannot lead in any way but confusion at this point. And I disapprove of any further oligarch-style puppet-masters for sick Joe Biden. It's a Constitutional conundrum and disgrace.
Biden has accomplished far more than Trump did, and that's with a GOP House! Love him or hate him, Biden has shown he is a master at getting his agenda through Congress.

All Trump achieved was to give himself a tax break.

Trump failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill.

He failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful".

He failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it.

He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent.

He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers.

He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised.

He failed to bring down drug prices as promised.

He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised.

He failed to release his tax returns as promised.

He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised.

He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

He doubled the federal deficit.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels.

His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers.

He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic.

He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And of course, he staged a coup when the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

Worst. Sore. Loser. EVAH!

JOe was paid millions of dollars for INFLUENCE.

IF JOE is not POTUS in 2025, then that bribe money paid to JOE BIDEN is no good.

The people who bribed Joe had better start sucking Gavin Newsom's dick.

Fact us your President's brain is dying. What's your plan?
My plan is the same as it has been for a decade and a half.

I plan on writing in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen for all federal offices.

I suppose you will be voting for the NYC grifter who steals from cancer kids and can't find Colorado on a map.

My plan is the same as it has been for a decade and a half.

I plan on writing in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen for all federal offices.

I suppose you will be voting for the NYC grifter who steals from cancer kids and can't find Colorado on a map.
Yes. You don't vote, you just moan and bitch. You should be ignored.

Forum List

Back