Texas Governor Greg Abbott endorses President Trump Today

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
I was watching Newsmax just now, and the announcement was made that Governor Abbott has endorsed President Trump for President in 2024. Trump promised to fix the Texas Border from mobs coming through instead of willy nilly entrances of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

They haven't put their announcement online, yet, so Here's the Forbes announcement that did bring us breaking news:

Governor Abbott's speech is the best I have ever heard. He is concerned that too many illegals are coming
through, and nobody knows who they are where they're from and why they came. Trump is going to make
sure that illegals will no longer come over the border, namely Hamas killers.
I'm so proud of Governor Greg Abbott for speaking the hearts of Texas residents. :thup:
He thinks Biden has failed to address the threat of terrorism coming over the insecure border.

He likes Donald J. Trump's efforts to bring about world peace. I love it!

:woohoo:

Last edited:
Trump promises an America like this, Mar-a-lago
1700504431621.png

I was watching Newsmax just now, and the announcement was made that Governor Abbott has endorsed President Trump for President in 2024. Trump promised to fix the Texas Border from mobs coming through instead of

They haven't put their announcement online, yet, so Here's the Forbes announcement that did bring us breaking news:

Governor Abbott's speech is the best I have ever heard. He is concerned that too many illegals are coming
through, and nobody knows who they are where they're from and why they came. Trump is going to make
sure that illegals will no longer come over the border, namely Hamas killers.
I'm so proud of Governor Greg Abbott for speaking the hearts of Texas residents. :thup:
He thinks Biden has failed to address the threat of terrorism coming over the insecure border.

He likes Donald J. Trump's efforts to bring about world peace. I love it!

:woohoo:

Anybody who is negative about this is : an illegal migrant or lives away from incoming hordes , or makes money off of the conflict.
Even Beto O'Rourke (as dumb as Biden) is complaining about Biden.
Bky the way, here is the latest brilliance from the VP in charge of the border

1700505828608.png

The lying media closed that. Customers were afraid stooges would destroy their automobiles in the parking lot.
President Trump has paid a price for serving the American people because Democrats are playing every dirty trick in their Satanic, covert quest to lie President Trump out of his fortune, the Presidential office, and they even hit on his staff by way of Maxine Waters' filthy lying mouth to get her followers to stalk his staff, family, and himself. And that's what I know. A lot of MAGA stickers on cars resulted in scratched paint, deflated tires, etc. by hooligan communists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back