Speaker Of The House Says The Impeachment of Biden is Required By The Constitution

Sorry. Despite all their best efforts, the GOP performance artists have yet to produce a single shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Not a single shred of evidence.

Over 12,000 pages of bank records...NOTHING.

No $5 million bribe from Burisma. No $5 million bribe from China.

ZERO evidence.

That's a FACT.
YOU say that but you don't declare ever for his innocence. THAT makes me laugh.

Texas had low gas prices relative to the nation even when it was run by Democrats.
They have all the oil next to California... and lets put our memory caps back on.... when Dems ran Texas were they fanatical global climate change dems?.... your party is not your democrat party of old... It seems to me they have gone too far too fast....

I've never met Trump, do not belong to any cult groups of any kind, and having straight A's all through college due to research, I'm expert in determining what is true and what is a wishful or even a false narrative.
:disbelief::laughing0301:
Biden did not provide for the common defense by nixing everything Trump did to provide for our defense. Biden has an open border, and out of 8 million who have come here illegally, my estimate on terrorist entrance is on the 10% line. IOW, Biden's folly has created enough antiamerican fanatics to create a 9/11 in all 50 states. Keep them blinders up, and you won't have to worry about getting your family and friends blown to bits. :cranky:
So you think 800,000 terrorists have entered the country in the last 3 years.

Wow.

Forum List

Back