Song In Your Head Today

Either pick the Roberta Flack I like the romance sentiments sweet and loving one or listen to this one is actually more honest to my desires.

Anyone who likes soul and blues easy listening70s is probably part of my tribe

My dream would be to casually walk into a big crowded music store, crank up some gear , then sit there and play something like this.....

The-Music-Shoppe-Terre-Haute-Indiana-Store.jpg

I completely forgot about this tune...it sort of slowly arose out of my memory. Frank Zappa: "Watermelon in Easter hay"

If you only knew my history with this song. I had a friend that could sing it. Keyword: had. He did nail it, too.

It's true that almost every day of the week I wake up with a song in my head... inexplicably there with no reason, not just some afterthought from the night before.

A few months ago I woke up with "Love Will Find a Way" by Yes....and it lasted for like a week. It was almost freaking audible! I started playing it every day to and from work, and eventually I went downstairs to my own little home music studio (been playing keys since the mid 80's) and taught myself the song (mostly) and.tried recording it.

Recently I woke up with some Doors song in my head.(don't remember what it was). Sometimes it's even something somewhat usual, even songs I don't like that much!.

Forum List

Back