Some documents recovered at Mar a lago were BEYOND top secret and involved nuclear capabilities

Ad hominem fallacy: Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit ...

Sure, that's it, everyone is against Trump just cuz they just don't like him.

And the MAGA repubs are still defending trump. Rubio even called it a "storage argument." Does he realize these documents were available to nearly everyone who visited the resort?

Don't we need those documents? I mean...they were created for some reason...right? Don't they belong in a file somewhere or in someone's office who is, you know, still employed by the American people?

And the MAGA repubs are still defending trump. Rubio even called it a "storage argument." Does he realize these documents were available to nearly everyone who visited the resort?

I wonder what all these Trumpsters who are attacking you for posting this will say if this is all true.

I'm just kidding. I know they'll keep dodging and attacking and ignoring and dismissing. Because they are the Manson Girls™.

How many threads are we going to have on this speculation?

No, source named and so it is suspect, only Trump, the FBI and the DOJ know what was found, so your orgasm will have to wait.

Another low information Trump hater spreading FALSE INFORMATION about classification markings. There are THREE and only THREE levels of classification: Confidential, Secret and Top Secret. SCI is NOT a classification level. I know this because I had a security clearance during my career. Try to do a little research and not just regurgitate what CNN pukes out.

True.

It's the never-ending Trump disaster.

Don't we need those documents? I mean...they were created for some reason...right? Don't they belong in a file somewhere or in someone's office who is, you know, still employed by the American people?
Vlad needed them more...so trump gave them to him.

Forum List

Back