Breaking! FBI Stole More Than Documents During Unlawful Raid of Mar-a-Lago – Stole 1,800 Other Items Including His Last Testament and Will

“President Trump shared last week that he believes the FBI stole his will. This was not lawful or necessary. The individuals at the FBI are not Americans. They are criminals.”

Trump “believes” they stole his Will?

Was that a real Will or just one he thought about?
There is no reason to think they didn't steal it.

I know how TGatewayP does their articles. They copy from a mainstream source and then add their own commentary. In actuallity it's no different than a RW poster on this site.
Most "news" sites do this now. I call them "repeater" sites. Makes a story look widespread when it really isn't.

Not when the Judge orders them NOT to use any documents recovered after approving the Special Master. The DOJ had to go back to court to argue to proceed on just the Classified Documents, and IIRC, that had to go to the Appeals Court for a ruling. And the rest of the document restrictions still fall under the Special Master order.

So "anytime" is incorrect.

WW
that's not what the appeals court said. They said they could do what they needed with the documents they had.

How can you demofks always be so wrong? Get the indictment and take it to a grand jury.

“President Trump shared last week that he believes the FBI stole his will. This was not lawful or necessary. The individuals at the FBI are not Americans. They are criminals.”

Trump “believes” they stole his Will?

Was that a real Will or just one he thought about?
The FBI already showed they are willing to take anything that isn't nailed down, moron.

Why is that so hard to believe?

Most "news" sites do this now. I call them "repeater" sites. Makes a story look widespread when it really isn't.
I see the exact same article in dozens of places. It's annoying when you're trying to find an article that has a different take on the facts.

that's not what the appeals court said. They said they could do what they needed with the documents they had.

How can you demofks always be so wrong? Get the indictment and take it to a grand jury.

1668699467184.png

#1 Look at your own link, it points out that it was in relation to the Classified Documents which is what I said. Here I highlighted it in orange.

#2 I'm not a DEM.

#3 LOLs you just proved I'm right and claim I'm wrong. That's classic.

WW

View attachment 727226

#1 Look at your own link, it points out that it was in relation to the Classified Documents which is what I said. Here I highlighted it in orange.

#2 I'm not a DEM.

#3 LOLs you just proved I'm right and claim I'm wrong. That's classic.

WW
I know what it said, so what? why aren't they arraigning him?

Talk about a bunch of thieving bastards. I read on another message board the FBI seized 19 articles of clothing & gift items , 33 Books, 1,673 magazines, including framed magazines, newspapers, press articles some of which dated back to 2008 and 42 empty folders labeled “return to staff secretary/military aide”. Also Trump told Hannity they took his last will and testament. It won't be long until that's leaked to the media. This is overkill.

The FBI stole nothing.

They had a warrant.

I see the exact same article in dozens of places. It's annoying when you're trying to find an article that has a different take on the facts.
That's not what "they" are after. Very few do their own reporting, just who said what and their take on it.

Forum List

Back