So What Was The DOW This Time In 2009?, About 10,300?. And What Is It Today?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Yup, it's a lot more than it was when Obama was President !! It went over 24,000 Today !!! :woohoo:
This time last year, we were in the Obama recession! 0.0% Growth! 2009 was the most depressing times of our modern lives, it was like we went back to the late 70's when Carter was President !!!
:dance: Well Done President Trump !!!! And as of today....Trump is still around 70% approval amongst the normal/Intelligent working Americans !!! :clap2:

Ummmm.... that recession began in 2008 Twinkletoes. That's exactly why O'bama won so easily.

dow-jones-10y.png

Holy shit you're a stupid fuck.

• Banned
actually it was four years of 0.0 growth !! :iagree:
and four years of dumbass commentators trying to convince 300 Million of us that Obama saved the economy and that it was booming all of that time...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Obama recession started in Oct 2008 and everyone knows it! he lost 700,000 jobs a month !!!

It was September actually, and the POTUS was George W. Bush.
O'bama was elected November 2008 and took office in 2009.

Stay stupid.

:2up: Yup, it's a lot more than it was when Obama was President !! It went over 24,000 Today !!! :woohoo:
This time last year, we were in the Obama recession! 0.0% Growth! 2009 was the most depressing times of our modern lives, it was like we went back to the late 70's when Carter was President !!!
:dance: Well Done President Trump !!!! And as of today....Trump is still around 70% approval amongst the normal/Intelligent working Americans !!! :clap2:
Market is overdue for a correction. Bookmark this post because every leftist will be blaiming Trump.

I don't know where it is now, but I'll take your word for it. All I know is we cashed in the 401k Friday and have about 15,000 more dollars then when black jesus jughead was tearing down the country.

Market is overdue for a correction. Bookmark this post because every leftist will be blaiming Trump.
never the less,,now did the DOW jump about 1000-1500 a month right after Obama took office? if anything, he caused the crash of March/April 2009,,,,,good job bambi !!!!

Thank you, Obama,. for forcing Congress to fix the problems, and for getting economy going by the end of his term.

That's what my FA keeps saying. The correction part I mean.

Thanks O'bama :death:

never the less,,now did the DOW jump about 1000-1500 a month right after Obama took office? if anything, he caused the crash of March/April 2009,,,,,good job bambi !!!!

There was no "crash of March/April 2009".
Strike three, you're out.

The crash began hugely before Obama took office.

Anyone who says differently is a liar.

I don't know where it is now, but I'll take your word for it. All I know is we cashed in the 401k Friday and have about 15,000 more dollars then when black jesus jughead was tearing down the country.
Jan 2009 DOW was about 9000,,,March 9, 2009,,,,Obama tank/crashes the DOW to about 6,500....there is your OBAMA Stock Market Crash!,,and what was the DOW last March? a hell lot more than 6,500 !!!!!

The Dow climbed 300 percent under Obama.

Get back to us when it has done so under Trump, mm-kay?

I hope you are heavily invested in stock market. There is no bases for the rise kinda like the last time it went BOOM.

Reading this inane OP pretending to wax wise on the stock market is like going to attend a lecture on quantum physics by Mike Tyson.

In order for the market under Trump to match what it did since the low in 2009 it will need to be in the 60,000 range. Wake me when we get close to that!

Forum List

Back