11-30-2017: Trump's disapproval hits an all-time low

I do believe that you mean high? Perhaps you should have stuck with stating that 39%, in this poll, approve of Trump--and left it at that?

Now everyone you pointed that factoid at..is just going to laugh at you..and the rest of us...just...***sigh***

Last edited:
I do believe that you mean high? Perhaps you should have stuck with stating that 39%, in this poll, approve of Trump--and left it at that?

Now everyone you pointed that factoid at..is just going to laugh at you..and the rest of us...***sigh***
Even among the "I'm With Her" crowd, he's not the brightest.

This is what the Progs were TERRIFIED of......trump winning and more people liking him....the economy NOT tanking....no DEATH CAMPS TO EXECUTE GAYS AND MINORITIES....

This is what the Progs were afraid of....and its a blast to watch.

Unless "disapproval" is one's actual goal --- and we assume it never is --- a high disapproval rate can be described operationally as a "low". All you have to do is not interpret literally. The negative number is high, not low -- but the goal of "approval" is low, as reflected by the high negative number.

Think about it.

Unless "disapproval" is one's actual goal --- and we assume it never is --- a high disapproval rate can be described operationally as a "low". All you have to do is not interpret literally. The negative number is high, not low -- but the goal of "approval" is low, as reflected by the high negative number.

Think about it.
Yes, but his disapproval is at an all time low. That's what this thread is about.

Survey Monkey had hiLIARy cruising to a 6 point victory the day before the election....and they said that Democrats were "poised to win the Senate"!

SurveyMonkey Shows Hillary Clinton as Likely Victor for 2016 Election, the Democrat Has Advantages Across All Battlegrounds in Final Hours

Unprecedented Polling Effort Across 97 Races Shows Democrats Also Poised to Take Senate

Across a range of possible scenarios given by SurveyMonkey’s 50-state results, the average outcome is 321 Electoral votes for Clinton to 217 for Trump. The chances of a Clinton win are 96 percent

SurveyMonkey Shows Hillary Clinton as Likely Victor for 2016 Election, the Democrat Has Advantages Across All Battlegrounds in Final Hours | SurveyMonkey
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Think about it.
Yes, but his disapproval is at an all time low. That's what this thread is about.

Yeah yeah I know what the literal interpretation is. I'm an Aspergian, I need lessons on literal from no one.

Think about it.

Yeah yeah I know what the literal interpretation is. I'm an Aspergian, I need lessons on literal from no one.
Well, then stop spewing mathematical gymnastics to cover for a fellow idiot.

"

You're a confused little fellow, aren't you?
Name-calling equals surrender. Keep waving your white flag!
"Confused little fellow" is name-calling? You must be a real snowflake!
I guess the term "snowflake" means mature adult to you.

Try talking about politics instead of posting feeble attempts to belittle other posters, you know, like how shitty Trump's approval numbers are because the vast majority of Americans think he is a selfish and boorish man.

Think about it.

Once again, the point was specifically NOT about "math" but about "language"..

Think about it.

Once again, the point was specifically NOT about "math" but about "language"..
As I said, even amongst your crowd, the OP is not the brightest.

The more of the liberal ICONS who fall, and the better the economy does....the bleeding the progs are going to do.

The Liberals are begging to sting themselves to death like spastic scorpions.

They are absolutely screwed.

BYE BYE Dems.

raw

"

Try talking about politics instead of posting feeble attempts to belittle other posters, you know, like how shitty Trump's approval numbers are because the vast majority of Americans think he is a selfish and boorish man.
No, why the hell would "snowflake" mean mature? A "snowflake" is clearly a whiny and insecure little person who is horrified by plain speech.

"

No, why the hell would "snowflake" mean mature? A "snowflake" is clearly a whiny and insecure little person who is horrified by plain speech.

Yammean like wags who can't figure out the intent of a post about "low disapproval"?

Forum List

Back