So What Ever Happened To,"There's A Lot Of Smoke","We Are Closing In On The Russians !!!" ?

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation
That question was answered the day the story came out, dipshit.

Really? What was the answer?
Where is a record of the meeting?

"Where is a record of the meeting?" Why do you imagine there should be a "record" of it?

Well, it kind of works like this.....

You are Donald Trump, one of the smartest men in America. Your people are having a meeting with Russian agents. Now, being such a smart man, you would be aware that we currently had sanctions against Russia and that there were reports of Russian meddling in the election
Now, wouldn't such a smart man want a recording of that meeting to prove that nothing illicit happened in it?
So you are demanding that Trump turn over something when you have no evidence of its existence?
  1. How would Trump know they were "Russian agents," whatever that is?
  2. Sanctions don't make it illegal to speak with Russians, so how are they relevant?
  3. Were there reports of Russian meddling when the meeting took place? Even if there were, why should Trump know about that?
The bottom line: you're a fucking moron.

I am just questioning why our President does not turn over proof that his meetings with Russian agents are as innocent and routine as he claims

1. We are talking about top Trump aides in Manafort, Flynn, Kushner and Lil Donnie. They hold close door meetings with foreigners and they know nothing about them?

2. Sanctions do not make it illegal to talk. They do make it illegal to conduct financial transactions. Crooked Donnie has some splain'n to do

3. Crooked Donnie knew about sanctions against Russia. Lil Donnie ran to the meeting when he heard they had bad stuff about Hillary. In both cases, an extremely smart man like our President would know better than to have secret meetings.

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation
It's none of your business and you have no need to know. Trump doesn't send daily minutes to CNN like purple lipped jughead did. Plus, it's not against the law to meet with the Russians. LMAO!

Well if it is not my business and everyones business to find out what happened in those meetings ...them it is up to Mueller to find out

It is not against the law to meet with the Russians. But it is against the law to do business with a country under economic sanctions. It is also against the law to participate in the illegal hacking of DNC files for political gain
Got any proof that's what happened? No you don't and you never will, you just keep posting bullshit day in and day out.

Don't ask me........Trump is not releasing me any information on what he was up to

It is up to Mueller to find out
Just admit you haven't got a shred of evidence.

I'm not the one investigating.....Mueller is
Seems he is going to start with indictments

Crooked Donnie is getting nervous

It's none of your business and you have no need to know. Trump doesn't send daily minutes to CNN like purple lipped jughead did. Plus, it's not against the law to meet with the Russians. LMAO!

Well if it is not my business and everyones business to find out what happened in those meetings ...them it is up to Mueller to find out

It is not against the law to meet with the Russians. But it is against the law to do business with a country under economic sanctions. It is also against the law to participate in the illegal hacking of DNC files for political gain
Got any proof that's what happened? No you don't and you never will, you just keep posting bullshit day in and day out.

Don't ask me........Trump is not releasing me any information on what he was up to

Wow, so you've spoken with him?

Wow, so you've spoken with him?

Crooked Donnie just added additional locks to the White House
He knows the FBI is coming

No, you were discussing "illegal" wiretaps.
Everyone else was discussing wiretaps and his impending indictment.

Your desire to minimize the importance of this investigation is noted. Denying and distorting reality to do so is just dumb.
your desire to see shit out of hate is why we're in the mess we're in.

denying it, well that just makes you the court jester at this point. dance, jojo.

Hate has nothing to do with it. It was Trump's own actions that led us to where we are. He made the appointment of a special counsel unavoidable when he fired Comey.
as did hillary when she deleted evidence.
then smashed it
then denied it existed
then said oops...
then blamed colin powell
then blamed whoever was next to her...

you've bulldogged. have fun but i'm out. you won't talk logic or sense, you'll only agree with what hurts trump and his platform.

i've had more than enough of that crap but it appears you're still playing the game. have fun.
View attachment 150313
and i can put up an empty e-mail box entitled "russia evidence against trump" and we can all giggle at the stupidity of the other side.

after awhile you'd think you'd come to the conclusion that doesn't help.

That makes no sense at all.

your desire to see shit out of hate is why we're in the mess we're in.

denying it, well that just makes you the court jester at this point. dance, jojo.

Hate has nothing to do with it. It was Trump's own actions that led us to where we are. He made the appointment of a special counsel unavoidable when he fired Comey.
then smashed it
then denied it existed
then said oops...
then blamed colin powell

you've bulldogged. have fun but i'm out. you won't talk logic or sense, you'll only agree with what hurts trump and his platform.

i've had more than enough of that crap but it appears you're still playing the game. have fun.
View attachment 150313
and i can put up an empty e-mail box entitled "russia evidence against trump" and we can all giggle at the stupidity of the other side.

didn't figure it would.

the only thing you let yourself see is what you want.

good luck with that. i'm out.

then smashed it
then denied it existed
then said oops...
then blamed colin powell

View attachment 150313

didn't figure it would.

How ironic.
I see reality, what is actually happening. You are the one in the land of make believe.

then smashed it
then denied it existed
then said oops...
then blamed colin powell

View attachment 150313

didn't figure it would.

How ironic.
I see reality, what is actually happening. You are the one in the land of make believe.
we'll see. trump may well be guilty and i'm open to that possibility. you open to the fact obama spied or is that all made up crap? but for trump to be guilty something needs to be found and the dems jump around like a 3rd grader w/ADD looking for candy.

Don't think for one moment that they are done. They are in slow walk mode. The drip, drip, drip drip have turned into a slow trickle, then as the midterms get close it will heat up.

Classic politics.

Don't think for one moment that they are done. They are in slow walk mode. The drip, drip, drip drip have turned into a slow trickle, then as the midterms get close it will heat up.

Classic politics.

They still have four years to go to match the Benghazi, emails and blowjob investigations

didn't figure it would.

How ironic.
we'll see. trump may well be guilty and i'm open to that possibility. you open to the fact obama spied or is that all made up crap? but for trump to be guilty something needs to be found and the dems jump around like a 3rd grader w/ADD looking for candy.

I'm not open to any of your fantasies for the simple reason that has escaped you. It would have to be a conspiracy involving the heads of a large portion of the government to pull off what you're suggesting. Trump's own DOJ appointed a special prosecutor. Are they in on it as well?

didn't figure it would.

How ironic.

I'm not open to any of your fantasies for the simple reason that has escaped you. It would have to be a conspiracy involving the heads of a large portion of the government to pull off what you're suggesting. Trump's own DOJ appointed a special prosecutor. Are they in on it as well?
see? i tell you i'm open to trump being guilty if evidence shows that he is in fact guilty.

to date, we have none. nada. nothing. speculation and hate and butthurt over trump winning. if we have actual proof, please show me. if you're going to say "not yet, under investigation" don't bother. when there is proof, i'll be in line to slap trump down.

til then, no.

now we have FISA and agencies all over screaming obama wiretapped people and you won't admit it.

who's more open minded in all this?

bye felicia.

Any day now the snowflakes will provide one shred of evidence to support their conspiracy theory accusations....

:rolleyes:

You might get lucky. The trial(s) may be televised.
'Might be'? :p

With all these unsubstantiated claims of 'collusion', surely snowflakes want to publicly put on display their 'vast wealth' of evidence ... should they ever have any... "p

didn't figure it would.

How ironic.

see? i tell you i'm open to trump being guilty if evidence shows that he is in fact guilty.

to date, we have none. nada. nothing. speculation and hate and butthurt over trump winning. if we have actual proof, please show me. if you're going to say "not yet, under investigation" don't bother. when there is proof, i'll be in line to slap trump down.

til then, no.

now we have FISA and agencies all over screaming obama wiretapped people and you won't admit it.

bye felicia.
Trump openly invited Russia to interfere in the election

didn't figure it would.

How ironic.

til then, no.

bye felicia.
Trump openly invited Russia to interfere in the election
When did he do that?

Forum List

Back