A Waste of American Taxpayers Money: Avdiivka, The Most Heavily Fortified City On The Entire Planet, Has Officially Fallen to the Russians.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
But we have been assured in the past Ukraine’s counter offensive was defeating Russia. It is almost like all these news outlets lied to us for the last 2 years. As of now, Zelenskyy will have to double his efforts to send white Christian men to their deaths. I say cut them off because this proxy war will likely end before the election, greatly saddening the Ukraine Cheerleaders.

Good post. Ukraine is 75% (if not more) in Russian hands NOW as WE post this. WHY is Biden sending money to them when they are not critical asset and we need that money here?

But we have been assured in the past Ukraine’s counter offensive was defeating Russia. It is almost like all these news outlets lied to us for the last 2 years. As of now, Zelenskyy will have to double his efforts to send white Christian men to their deaths. I say cut them off because this proxy war will likely end before the election, greatly saddening the Ukraine Cheerleaders.

You get it too. Ukraine is winning. Ukraine obliterated an entire line of Russian tanks. Russian soldiers surrendering en masse to Ukraine.

Ukraine city collapses.

Say wha?

A Waste of American Taxpayers Money: Avdiivka, The Most Heavily Fortified City On The Entire Planet, Has Officially Fallen to the Russians. But we have been assured in the past Ukraine’s counter offensive was defeating Russia. It is almost like all these news outlets lied to us for the last 2 years.
I guess maybe I don't understand the definition of "almost like".

Good post. Ukraine is 75% (if not more) in Russian hands NOW as WE post this. WHY is Biden sending money to them when they are not critical asset and we need that money here?
If you ask him WHY, he won't have any recollection of doing it. He'll probably respond, "Well, you know it's like the hair on your legs. One day you're shopping for coffee and you notice a new car dealership."

Zelensky replaced a popular, well respected general, presumably out of political survival as.some believe this general could run against him and win. I couldnt possiboy know if this change is leadership has contributed to this lost city but one has to consider everything.

• Banned
Zelensky replaced a popular, well respected general, presumably out of political survival as.some believe this general could run against him and win. I couldnt possiboy know if this change is leadership has contributed to this lost city but one has to consider everything.

WATCH: THE CONQUEST OF AVDEEVKA – Ukrainians Ordered To Leave – Russians Take Strategic Strongholds – Kiev Leaves ‘Low Value’ Troops (Including Women) to Protect the Retreat​

WATCH: THE CONQUEST OF AVDEEVKA – Ukrainians Ordered To Leave – Russians Take Strategic Strongholds – Kiev Leaves ‘Low Value’ Troops (Including Women) to Protect the Retreat​

There are two kinds of people. Those who know this is true and those who don't want to know it is true.

A peace deal that could have been done 2 years ago will eventually get done after Ukraine loses 500,000+ killed, wounded, MIA, or captured.

Meanwhile, pols in the USA and the EU will have enriched themselves.
Yep....war criminals all...

Fear not.... The kiev high school girls soccer team has been drafted and trained to NATO killer standards and they will kick ass in
Avdiivka!

jp56SvN.png

Forum List

Back