We all should agree 1 + 1 = 2... So if Media Matters lawsuit says Fox gave in-kind contributions to GOP in 2020 what about the attached $400 million!

It's self-evident. When you see something so stupid as, "the resistance has most to do with irrational hatred of the educated", it's a crock.
I always find it amusing when bed wetters assert they're even slightly "educated". These jabbering retards would be circus freaks that kids throw peanuts at if democrooks had not began lowering the bar for what is determined to be an adequate education. In fact I've said before that democrooks haven't just "lowered the bar" when it comes to stupidity. They've blasted it through the very core of the earth, out through the surface of the Indian Ocean and finally orbital gravity in the early 1960's.

USMBFS.jpg

Just because you can parrot marxist dogma back to an autistic jerk off in a college of some sort, then get released into the world with green kool-aid in your hair, a recreational opioid addiction, a prescribed amphetamines addiction, $120K in student debt with a degree in British Bullock Breeding, doesn't make you "educated".

In fact it further confirms your complete idiocy before you've had a chance to open your mouth and prove it.

I'm shocked that the moderators allow such a racist thread title to stand. Math is racist, and makes blacks feel bad and oppressed.

Forum List

Back