We all should agree 1 + 1 = 2... So if Media Matters lawsuit says Fox gave in-kind contributions to GOP in 2020 what about the attached $400 million!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Fox News hit with election complaint​

Media Matters for America has filed a Federal Election Commission complaint against Fox News, claiming the cable network provided an illegal contribution to the Republican Party in the 2020 US election. MMFA’s head talked up the complaint on Monday, as Fox aired previously unavailable footage of the January 6 Capitol riot.

Then maybe Fox should sue ABC/CBS/NBC for this and all other MSM for the attached proof of providing illegal contributions in actual money and in free advertising time!
Explain to me how you can ever believe the biased MSM, that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 so when she lost the spent 90% to Biden while during a 3 month period ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in over 32.7 hours of coverage (equal to 3,924 thirty second commercials),(7/29/2020-10/20/20).
See how much a 30 second commercial costs times the Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
MSMdonations.png

You know who also got negative coverage? Hitler.
Actually Hitler didn't get any negative news... in Germany, which obviously you have no knowledge as to that!

And you are a perfect example of news coverage by the Germans of Hitler in the 1930s!
Of the 4,700 newspapers published in Germany when the Nazis took power in 1933, no more that 1,100 remained.
the circulation of the 325 newspapers and their multiple regional editions owned by the Nazi Party was 21 million.

But of course really stupid people like you in this day are amazingly dumb! The Internet allows access to more information and the more there is the dumber people like you become!

A Dominion Voting Systems court filing Monday featured excerpts of News Corp. chairman Rupert Murdoch's January deposition, focusing on Murdoch's acknowledgment that several Fox News hosts "endorsed" on TV claims about 2020 voting fraud that Murdoch and his network knew to be false. But the filing also pointed to an unsealed exhibit in Dominion's defamation lawsuit against Fox News suggesting Murdoch tried to tip the scales in former President Donald Trump's favor during the election.

"During Trump's campaign, Rupert provided Trump's son-in-law and senior advisor, Jared Kushner, with Fox confidential information about Biden's ads, along with debate strategy," the court filing said.

Remember when Repubs went ape-shit over the allegation Hillary had been given a heads up on debate questions from Donna Brazile? Now it's, meh.

Not that it comes as a surprise that Rupert was trying to get the Repub elected. That is what Faux is predicated on.

A Dominion Voting Systems court filing Monday featured excerpts of News Corp. chairman Rupert Murdoch's January deposition, focusing on Murdoch's acknowledgment that several Fox News hosts "endorsed" on TV claims about 2020 voting fraud that Murdoch and his network knew to be false. But the filing also pointed to an unsealed exhibit in Dominion's defamation lawsuit against Fox News suggesting Murdoch tried to tip the scales in former President Donald Trump's favor during the election.

"During Trump's campaign, Rupert provided Trump's son-in-law and senior advisor, Jared Kushner, with Fox confidential information about Biden's ads, along with debate strategy," the court filing said.

Remember when Repubs went ape-shit over the allegation Hillary had been given a heads up on debate questions from Donna Brazile? Now it's, meh.

Not that it comes as a surprise that Rupert was trying to get the Repub elected. That is what Faux is predicated on.
You did NOT address the following!!!
Let us create a lawsuit against ABC,CBS,NBC and all the totally left wing cable news as this is what THEY DID... and that was done EFORE Fox efforts!

Media Matters for America has filed a Federal Election Commission complaint against Fox News, claiming the cable network provided an illegal contribution to the Republican Party in the 2020 US election.
The below is a DIRECT donations to Democrats -- 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden, while spending at least
$400 million in FREE ABC/CBS/NBC 32.7 hours of negative Trump news!
THAT is an ILLEGAL contribution to the Democrats!
MSMdonations.png

Then maybe Fox should sue ABC/CBS/NBC for this and all other MSM for the attached proof of providing illegal contributions in actual money and in free advertising time!
Explain to me how you can ever believe the biased MSM, that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 so when she lost the spent 90% to Biden while during a 3 month period ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in over 32.7 hours of coverage (equal to 3,924 thirty second commercials),(7/29/2020-10/20/20).
See how much a 30 second commercial costs times the Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20

Actually Hitler didn't get any negative news... in Germany, which obviously you have no knowledge as to that!

And you are a perfect example of news coverage by the Germans of Hitler in the 1930s!
Of the 4,700 newspapers published in Germany when the Nazis took power in 1933, no more that 1,100 remained.
the circulation of the 325 newspapers and their multiple regional editions owned by the Nazi Party was 21 million.

But of course really stupid people like you in this day are amazingly dumb! The Internet allows access to more information and the more there is the dumber people like you become!
Really? You don't think anywhere in the world did Hitler receive bad press??

The Democrats continue to be much more popular than the republicants. Media coverage has precious little to do with it since many if not most folks choose their media experience.

I mean...one party wants to forgive student debt that has become a ticking time bomb. The other party is against it... When you ask them why...the response has nothing to do with international competitiveness (which forgiveness will help), economic improvement (which forgiveness would help), or elevating the standard of living of Americans (which forgiveness would help)....the resistance has most to do with irrational hatred of the educated.

Really? You don't think anywhere in the world did Hitler receive bad press??
DUH!!!!!!! You dummy! Geez you idiots don't read anything do you?
I wrote: "Hitler didn't get any negative news... in Germany!"
Where in the above comment did you get that grossly uninformed impression?
It is very clear... I was showing the country that was most affected by Hitler's actions.... GERMANY!

DUH!!!!!!! You dummy! Geez you idiots don't read anything do you?
I wrote: "Hitler didn't get any negative news... in Germany!"
Where in the above comment did you get that grossly uninformed impression?
It is very clear... I was showing the country that was most affected by Hitler's actions.... GERMANY!
and? I never mentioned Germany dumbass.

The Democrats continue to be much more popular than the republicants. Media coverage has precious little to do with it since many if not most folks choose their media experience.

I mean...one party wants to forgive student debt that has become a ticking time bomb. The other party is against it... When you ask them why...the response has nothing to do with international competitiveness (which forgiveness will help), economic improvement (which forgiveness would help), or elevating the standard of living of Americans (which forgiveness would help)....the resistance has most to do with irrational hatred of the educated.
Now that's just a crock right there.

Looks to me like the GOP has the opportunity to prove in court that the media in this country is a bullshit show.

Not that I'm getting my hopes up and betting they'll get good lawyers together and absolutely destroy the globalist media syndicate.

Media Matter is a Democrat propaganda organization. Nothing more.
Funded by Soros.

Who's so evil he can't even return to the country of his birth.

Because he ratted out his countrymen to the Nazis.

Once a spineless leftard, always a spineless leftard.

He thinks he can buy leftard rule and a leftard society. He's wrong.

Looks to me like the GOP has the opportunity to prove in court that the media in this country is a bullshit show.

Not that I'm getting my hopes up and betting they'll get good lawyers together and absolutely destroy the globalist media syndicate.

After paying that voting machine company 1.6 BILLION, I'm not sure they will be able to pay much for lawyers.

Forum List

Back