Zone1 THE debate of the 21st century : are "governments" a legit way to rule the worker-slaves?

Who protects the worker/slaves from bullies? ... well, this starts with the worker/slave making more product to give to the bully ... in return, the bully makes sure the worker/slave is left in peace to make more product ... both prosper, thus begins our feudal relationship ... the contract between People and Government is formed ...

The Dutch invented capitalism in 1602 ... the first market crash was in 1634 ... we have not learned that lesson yet ...
why do we tolerate bullying in the first place? why hasn't that been eradicated by education systems and societies yet? on the entire timeline of all of Humanity, i mean?

why do we tolerate bullying in the first place? why hasn't that been eradicated by education systems and societies yet? on the entire timeline of all of Humanity, i mean?

You accused me of bullying you earlier in this thread ... so I'm wonder why you're asking me questions now ... shouldn't you be afraid of a bullying answer?

Bullies get things done ... simple as that ... why hasn't laziness been eradicated, and thus removing the need for bullying? ... I've many decades of being a construction crew foreman, and sometimes we just have to scream at people to get them to do what they're supposed to do ... very occasionally, we have to punch someone in the face to get them to do their job ... (other crews, my job was to get the materials in place only, the crew already knew what to do with them) ...

We have to understand the First Purpose of government ... and make sure that this First Problem remains solved ... to brew beer, humans must remain in one place for longer than the food allows, Cro-Magnon had to abandon the task to move on to where there was food ... better was to designate one family to do the brewing, and the rest of the tribe bring that family food ... then the beer is shared with all ... then the ugly girls all get pregnant ... which makes the tribe bigger and better at brewing beer ... evolution in action ...

Communism and vodka ... that didn't last very long a'tall ...

Some people just are not meant to take drugs. I'm pretty sure you are one of them. I would put down that crack pipe. At least till you stop seeing worker slaves

Forum List

Back