So, Qanon is from Peru?

“No world government, individuals or legal entities, nor the defense of the accused can claim that this pandemic has the quality of ‘foresight’, except for the creators of the new world order, such as Bill Gates, Soros, Rockefeller, etc.” write the magistrates in a resolution posted on the portal LP Law.

These are magistrates writing this. They aren't a bunch of hooded figures crouched over a 1940s typewriter in a one-room cabin with a single, bare lightbulb overhead.

So, is it still a conspiracy theory that the Globalists are using a bullshit plan-demic to consolidate power?

What to believe?

I watched a three part series on Qanon and still...I'm not sure what it is....
its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....

Really? Q is a liberal democrat boogie man? If that is true, then why were there so many Q signs and Q t-shirts at the Jan. 6th riots at the Capitol? Sorry, but Q is an invention and movement of the extreme right.

I watched a three part series on Qanon and still...I'm not sure what it is....
its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....

Really? Q is a liberal democrat boogie man? If that is true, then why were there so many Q signs and Q t-shirts at the Jan. 6th riots at the Capitol? Sorry, but Q is an invention and movement of the extreme right.
"Q" is not a group of Peruvian magistrates, that's for certain.

Forum List

Back