So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

I have yet to see a graph, or anything from IRS statistics from you.

And the only thing your WaPo link informed me of was that Cat Stevens is back. :auiqs.jpg:
right? Cat Stevens. No fking graph. then he can't apologize and include a corrected link. he's truly a schmuck.

explain this statement. 27% of 1 million puts how much in tax revenue? 27% of 1000 is how much? I know you won't respond with an answer because it defeats your position. it's rhetorical from me.
francoHFW so nothing, as expected. I drop mic

right? Cat Stevens. No fking graph. then he can't apologize and include a corrected link. he's truly a schmuck.
The link has disappeared. The only article I have ever seen that shows we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Meanwhile you idiot ignoramuses believe 47% pay no tax lol... Poor America.

Not as bad as you idiots who keep voting for the 2 parties that fucked up this country because you think the same 2 bunches of corrupt assholes can unfuck it

Oh, your a libertarian....Ok, got it...For the record there is probably more that we agree on than not...But that aside, maybe you can explain what is a "fair share"?

francoHFW so nothing, as expected. I drop mic
I understand that you are an idiot who doesn't know that only per capita percentage makes any sense. The average billionaire pays 27% on average and the average middle class person pays 27% on average of income d u h. Only you brainwashed functional morons don't understand a flat tax does not work. In the entire world lol. Poor America

Oh, your a libertarian....Ok, got it...For the record there is probably more that we agree on than not...But that aside, maybe you can explain what is a "fair share"?
Fair fair share is what we had before Reagan went out the door and made it 28%. He had success when he cut it from 70% to 50% but 28% top rate means gigantic inequality and horrible upward mobility.

The link has disappeared. The only article I have ever seen that shows we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Meanwhile you idiot ignoramuses believe 47% pay no tax lol... Poor America.
I just did a Google search:7.2 billion results ... and 60.6% of all 144 million households paid no taxes.
Of the 144.5 million,
75.1 million filers paid no taxes after deductions and credits.( 52%)
Another 32 million households did not file a tax return. (22%)
In total, about 107 million Americans (or 60.6 percent of households) paid no federal income taxes.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.31.03 PM.png

I understand that you are an idiot who doesn't know that only per capita percentage makes any sense. The average billionaire pays 27% on average and the average middle class person pays 27% on average of income d u h. Only you brainwashed functional morons don't understand a flat tax does not work. In the entire world lol. Poor America
I provide links you... zero! Where is your proof the average middle class person pay 27% of Federal taxes?
While the number of returns and amount of AGI rose, total income taxes paid fell by $65 billion. Altogether, taxpayers paid $1.5 trillion in income taxes in 2018, down about 4 percent from 2017.
The average individual income tax rate for all taxpayers fell from 14.6 percent to 13.3 percent.

Fair fair share is what we had before Reagan went out the door and made it 28%. He had success when he cut it from 70% to 50% but 28% top rate means gigantic inequality and horrible upward mobility.

And what makes you think that the Government is entitled to 50% of anyones earnings?

You can’t explain the issue, why?

fundamentally you’re confused by demofks

Last edited:
Nope not a libertarian.

And there is no such thing as a "fair" share.

Income tax is the worst way to generate revenue.

It's too complicated and too easy to avoid.

It's estimated that 2 trillion in income annually is not reported and that doesn't count illicit sources of income.

Nope not a libertarian.

And there is no such thing as a "fair" share.

Income tax is the worst way to generate revenue.

It's too complicated and too easy to avoid.

It's estimated that 2 trillion in income annually is not reported and that doesn't count illicit sources of income.

See, I knew we could agree. There is no such thing. So, what’s the answer realistically?

See, I knew we could agree. There is no such thing. So, what’s the answer realistically?
A consumption tax is the best option IMO.

I like some of the Fair Tax proposal but I disagree with the monthly welfare check part.

Just exempt necessities like food, clothing medical services and prescription drugs from the tax.

We know you ain't

And you don't have to be an expert to save money
If you count on only the stock market as your retirement you BETTER be an expert.

You pretty much better understand "puts" and shorting stock ..

Do you? No?

Ohhh. You're screwed

If you count on only the stock market as your retirement you BETTER be an expert.

Do you? No?

Ohhh. You're screwed
Who said that's all I count on?

Oh yeah you just made that up.

I retired at 50 when will you retire?

Do you? No?

Ohhh. You're screwed
Well one thing seems certain is you know nothing about investing as you evidently operate on people making an ass out of you, i.e. "Assumption". Most savvy investors don't assume but deal with facts and most of the time these savvy investors
don't jump to conclusions, i.e. "Do you? No?" you wrote.

Forum List

Back