So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Agreed. Roads, Defense, Infrastructure, Welfare..... just a few of the cost of a civilized society. $10M for gender studies in less civilized societies should not be born by the US taxpayer. CUT SPENDING.
Comparing $800 billion for Defense to $10 million for gender studies is ridculous

Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy: ‘Pay your fair share’

View attachment 540477
From the above table as found in the following link:
Top 10% of Income taxpayers paid 70.1%
While...61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020, Tax Policy Center says

So Biden... what is a "FAIR SHARE"???
The top 10% paid $1.122 Trillion of the total $1.601 Trillion paid... 70.1% or a taxable rate of 21.5%
Biden supporters what would be a FAIR share...???
/——-/ We’ve been asking the Libtards to define fair and we’ve posted the data for the last 20+ years. They never answer, and just come back the next day with the same talking point.
But we must continue the fight to educate the younger MoonBats.

/——-/ We’ve been asking the Libtards to define fair and we’ve posted the data for the last 20+ years. They never answer, and just come back the next day with the same talking point.
But we must continue the fight to educate the younger MoonBats.
I have repeatedly posted that 50 percent on income over one million is fair

This is what I wrote "Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy"
Now the IRS doesn't distinguish tax payers in the below table... It says All taxpayers!
This includes "big corporations and the ultra-wealthy"
So where is the conflation? "the merging of two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc. into one."
I didn't do the "conflation"... Biden did as well as the IRS!
Wrong. You didn't even read your own link in the OP!

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released data on individual income taxes for tax year 2017, showing the number of taxpayers, adjusted gross income, and income tax shares by income percentiles.

You conflated individual taxes with corporate taxes.

Here is a link which shows corporate tax revenue:

Revenue from corporate income tax in the United States amounted to 212 billion U.S. dollars in 2020.

212 billion dollars. That will barely pay for Congress's lunch bill.

Here's a single quarter's profit for US corporations:

Corporations in the United States made profits of around 2.55 trillion U.S. dollars in the first quarter of 2021.

$2.55 TRILLION profit. In just one quarter.

$212 billion in taxes for a whole year.

Comparing $800 billion for Defense to $10 million for gender studies is ridculous
The hell it is. These bullshit multi million dollar line items that have little to no benefit for a society add up significantly. You people never want to cut spending; you only want the taxpayer - particularly the one that is paying the most of the taxes, to pay more out of “fairness”.

In the absence of cuts in spending, I got news for you….. it doesn’t scale. Eventually, the people already bearing most of the tax burden will run out. And, before they run out, they will have every incentive to shelter their income to avoid MORE tax bill. We have seen this behavior from the very people pushing more tax bills; people with names like Pelosi, Kerry, Kennedy, Gore, and our current President, Biden.

Totally agree with you! These are just dumb ass expenditures by the government are listed below:

10. $283,500 on Department of Defense bird-watching
9. $48,500 to write about Russian smokers
8. $406,419 to look at a “chicken and egg” problem
7. $3.1 billion on vacation for federal employees placed on administrative leave
6. $5,000 for a documentary film about Madison County, North Carolina’s best fiddle
5. Nearly $150,000 to understand why politics stress us out
4. Regulating llama farmers out of existence
3. $65,473 to figure out what bugs do near a lightbulb
2. Making Americans do their dishes twice
1. $35,000 for solar-powered beer

No. Earnings. 10% would be a fair tax for EVERY citizen. In my view. Then move Election Day to April 16th.
A tax on consumption is superior to a tax on production.

The more you tax something, the less of it you get.

A consumption tax encourages saving.

I am in favor of the Fair Tax.

Wrong. You didn't even read your own link in the OP!

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released data on individual income taxes for tax year 2017, showing the number of taxpayers, adjusted gross income, and income tax shares by income percentiles.

You conflated individual taxes with corporate taxes.

Here is a link which shows corporate tax revenue:

Revenue from corporate income tax in the United States amounted to 212 billion U.S. dollars in 2020.

212 billion dollars. That will barely pay for Congress's lunch bill.

Here's a single quarter's profit for US corporations:

Corporations in the United States made profits of around 2.55 trillion U.S. dollars in the first quarter of 2021.

$2.55 TRILLION profit. In just one quarter.

$212 billion in taxes for a whole year.
OK you say that I "You conflated individual taxes with corporate taxes."
So explain then this table: It's call "Summary of Federal Income Tax"
Now do you see a block for "corporate taxes"? Nope.
There is a Block called "Number of Returns". That's it!
Now are telling me that there is an entire OTHER source of data regarding "corporate tax returns"?
Because I've not found it. Proof?
Total income tax paid in 2017 $1,681,309,000,000
No mention of "corporate tax returns".
taxreveunebypayer.png

Maybe they can afford trinkets

But a serious health issue, sending kids to college and a house puts them in serious debt.
Kids don't have to go to college. And the only reason a medical bill would be a problem is because of the ridiculously high deductibles on Obama care.

I lived most of my life with health insurance for catastrophic illness or injury that had a small deductible. Now I have to pay for all kinds of shit I don't want or need thanks to Obamacare

Forum List

Back