So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Let me give you an example.

Let Walmart continue to pay low and unfair taxes, well below what they should pay, because, well.........tax loopholes. Don't deny this is a FACT.

How about Walmart pay a fair living wage, and not force the underpaid employee, to get another job, (as you suggest) when in FACT Walmart could easily pay more.......but Capitalism, right. Fuck You.

Your stance is idiotic, because you have a good living.
But fuck the people that get paid $10, from a Multi-Billion Company, because.....well Capitalism.
Let me clue you into something. Corporations don’t pay a dime in taxes. They just pass the taxes charged by the government along to the people who buy their goods and services. YOU pay all the corporate taxes in everything you buy. It’s part of their overhead like power, water and rent.

1632011090041.png

Let me give you an example.

Let Walmart continue to pay low and unfair taxes, well below what they should pay, because, well.........tax loopholes. Don't deny this is a FACT.

How about Walmart pay a fair living wage, and not force the underpaid employee, to get another job, (as you suggest) when in FACT Walmart could easily pay more.......but Capitalism, right. Fuck You.

Your stance is idiotic, because you have a good living.
But fuck the people that get paid $10, from a Multi-Billion Company, because.....well Capitalism.
Who are you to determine whether Walmarts wages are fair?

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. If you don't like the wages Walmart pays, then shot elsewhere.

Congress is not allowed to spend money on anything except what is specifically allowed by the Constitution. That’s what the Tenth Amendment says,
Show me where the 10th Amendment has EVER been applied that way
It is not absolute

No thanks fuck face. I paid into it for 40 years, crybaby. So fuck you. You're worried about your children & grandchildren my two balls. Were ya worried when your boy Trump passed that tax cut for his swamp rat pals that kiss his ass down in Mar A Loco?
So you are whining that you are entitled to it, but you believe he isn't entitled to it.

Talk about a fuck face.

Everyone got a tax cut, douchebag. I don't worry about that at all. Of course, I'm not interested in looting the rich.

SS tax is capped. It changes through time and rises.
The cap used to be around $120,000.
And 30 years ago it was way less.
Today it is $142,800 at 6.2 %.

Depending upon your age, you may have paid into SS for 30-40 years,
Probably at an average of less than wages of $70,000 per year over those years.
Unless you made more than 70K 30 years ago. Maybe you did.
Meaning your contribution was about $4,000 per year average, for 30-40 years, meaning $120k-$160K in your working lifetime. You can find that on your Statement.
Mine says $139,000.

If you draw at 62, you might get $2,000 per month, meaning it will take you about 70 months to get your contributions back. (I understand interest dude, so don't go there.)

So, while not a perfect system, if Flash lives 10+ years beyond retirement, he will get his contributions back. And if he dies, there are survivor benefits.

Now, besides interest arguments and "i could have invested more successfully on my own, SS is NOT a Ponzi Scheme.
SS sure as hill is a ponzi scheme. It would stop paying out in a week if it didn't receive new revenues every week. Obama admitted that much.

So you are whining that you are entitled to it, but you believe he isn't entitled to it.

Talk about a fuck face.

Everyone got a tax cut, douchebag. I don't worry about that at all. Of course, I'm not interested in looting the rich.
Where did I say he wasen't entitled to it?

There's always a first time for everything, fool. No other Ponzi scheme was able to use government force to collect revenues.

You guys have been predicting the demise of Social Security for 50 years

It's no sillier than Social Seciurity.
Are you invested in SS?
Are you paying in?
Are you collecting?

Don't deflect, just tell us your current $$$$ collection/payment on SS.

Me, I'm not eligible to collect SS.
I have paid in for 40 years.
I will collect in 2 years when I turn 62.
I have paid in $139,000 so far.
If I collect at 62, I will get $2,050 per month (that is what my statement says)

$2,050 per month plus COLA, means 68.3 months collecting recovers my contribution.
(Of course minus all possible interest) but 6 years of collecting makes back my contribution.
20 years of collecting, and I come out way ahead.

Does the math make sense to you lil' guy?

Forum List

Back