So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Most Americans pay social security on every dollar they earn. The wealthy stop paying after about $150,000 earned. This is why those who can take their compensation through other means. That should end immediately.
SS isn't a tax, it's a retirement fund, supposedly. If someone making a million dollars a year paid into SS on the whole 1 million they would just be owed more when they turn 65. How exactly does that solve the problem? Or do you want them to contribute the the "retirement fund" but not draw on it?

Also SS is a wealth thief. I can work my whole life make a great living and contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars to the fund. And if I die at 64 my family gets zero of that money.

Can you name a FAIR tax that doesn’t raise taxes on working Americans and lower taxes on the wealthy?

Something an American can live on
Define “live” what level of lifestyle is appropriate? I ask because I worked for years with a man who put in probably 2000-2200 hours of OT every year.

When that OT went away he nearly went bankrupt because he was using that OT as part of his monthly budget. He was living beyond his means to support a lifestyle beyond what he could truly afford.

Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy: ‘Pay your fair share’

View attachment 540477
From the above table as found in the following link:
Top 10% of Income taxpayers paid 70.1%
While...61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020, Tax Policy Center says

So Biden... what is a "FAIR SHARE"???
The top 10% paid $1.122 Trillion of the total $1.601 Trillion paid... 70.1% or a taxable rate of 21.5%
Biden supporters what would be a FAIR share...???
Their fair share is more than the 0 dollars many of them have been paying.

Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy: ‘Pay your fair share’

View attachment 540477
From the above table as found in the following link:
Top 10% of Income taxpayers paid 70.1%
While...61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020, Tax Policy Center says

So Biden... what is a "FAIR SHARE"???
The top 10% paid $1.122 Trillion of the total $1.601 Trillion paid... 70.1% or a taxable rate of 21.5%
Biden supporters what would be a FAIR share...???
For Biden it's everyone who doesn't donate to him and enrich himself as well as his family and friends pays more.

The top 10% pays almost half of the almost a trillion dollars collected with the filthy ass income tax but yet these Libtards want it to be more? Greedy assholes!

Instead of taxing more how about we spend less on government and reduce tax rates for everybody? That is the sane thing to do.
Ok, so you hate high taxes. We all get that fact.
Ok, so you support low wages too, we get that fact.

Microsoft, who you hate because of Bill Gates, paid their employees well, even the Janitor got rich. Why shit on the janitor because he is not a Techie.
Microsoft said no, we will pay ALL of our employees well, and give ALL of the stock options.
But you still despise Gates.

Whereas Walmart, stiffs their employees while making Billions.

Gates still got rich while paying his employees well, ALL of them.
Waltons got richer too, by stiffing their employees by claiming low skill labor, but so was the janitor at Microsoft.

How about companies like Walmart, pay a living wage, and not force their employees to have a second job.

Ok, so you hate high taxes. We all get that fact.
Ok, so you support low wages too, we get that fact.

Microsoft, who you hate because of Bill Gates, paid their employees well, even the Janitor got rich. Why shit on the janitor because he is not a Techie.
Microsoft said no, we will pay ALL of our employees well, and give ALL of the stock options.
But you still despise Gates.

Whereas Walmart, stiffs their employees while making Billions.

Gates still got rich while paying his employees well, ALL of them.
Waltons got richer too, by stiffing their employees by claiming low skill labor, but so was the janitor at Microsoft.

How about companies like Walmart, pay a living wage, and not force their employees to have a second job.

One of the reasons wages have to be so high is because the cost of government is so high.

Let me give you an example.

I had a career as an Engineer and made a good salary. My wife was a school teacher.

In most years when you add up all the direct and indirect cost of government then almost all of my wife's take home salary went to pay the family's debt to the fucking government.

It took two people to provide for the family. One to work for the family and one to work to give money to the filthy government to give away to the welfare queens. That is despicable when you think about it.

One of the reasons 70 years ago a wife could stay at home and they could live off the husband's pay was because the cost of government was substantially lower than what it is now. That is not the only reason but one of them.

Nowadays the cost of combined government is approaching 40% of the GDP and we all pay it directly and indirectly. For instance, a trillion dollars is collected in the filthy corporate tax and every cent of that revenue comes from us when wen buy something made by a corporation, which is just about everything.

As far as wages. If you aren't making enough money then get another job. If you have such poor skills that you can't demand higher wages then that is your problem. I suffered through the hard work of Engineering school and I made a decent salary If all you can do is flip burgers and there are ten other people waiting in line to take your job if you quit then that is your problem, not mine.

If all you can do is flip burgers and there are ten other people waiting in line to take your job
You think I flip burgers, or better yet, I'm unemployed?

Is that what you think?

As far as wages. If you aren't making enough money then get another job.
Let me give you an example.

Let Walmart continue to pay low and unfair taxes, well below what they should pay, because, well.........tax loopholes. Don't deny this is a FACT.

How about Walmart pay a fair living wage, and not force the underpaid employee, to get another job, (as you suggest) when in FACT Walmart could easily pay more.......but Capitalism, right. Fuck You.

Your stance is idiotic, because you have a good living.
But fuck the people that get paid $10, from a Multi-Billion Company, because.....well Capitalism.

You think I flip burgers, or better yet, I'm unemployed?

Is that what you think?

I don't know and I don't give a shit.

Wages should be negotiated between an employer and employee. The government needs to stay out of it.

If a person is not making enough money then they should do two things:

1. Get more skills so they can earn more money

2. Stop voting for Democrats and RINOs that implemented Leftest polices that screw up the economy and run up the cost of government.

SS isn't a tax, it's a retirement fund, supposedly. If someone making a million dollars a year paid into SS on the whole 1 million they would just be owed more when they turn 65. How exactly does that solve the problem? Or do you want them to contribute the the "retirement fund" but not draw on it?

What the stupid greedy assholes Moon Bats really want is for the higher income earners to have to continue to pay into the fund but be restricted on getting a pension.

Typical Left wing greed.

Forum List

Back