So Biden & FBI Are Trying To Destroy Giuliani Because He Exposed BIDEN Family / Hunter Biden Financial Crimes, Starting w/Ukraine

Don't be an ass. Guiliani destroyed himself. He's drunk.
Nahhhhh... they're trying to destroy Rudy because he's morphed into an irredeemable un-American piece of $hit and DESERVES to be disbarred, etc.
Wait a second here. There's a big city D.A., graduated law school magna cum laude, passed the bar exam, didn't rape any girls in college, and he wasn't a gun-grabbing Democrat all along? How could anyone ever have been so foolish as to believe that?
If you don't count the parts where he went crazy while working for trump, or that time he jerked off on camera for Sacha Baron Cohen, he doesn't sound too bad.
Bulldog, that is bulloney and you know it.
So why does rudy usually put his hand down his pants?
Since when was it against the law to scratch a flea, doll? :lmao:
First time I ever heard it called that.

How exactly is the lawyer of a president supposed to not show political favoritism to that president?
It's not the lawyer's job to show political favoritism. It's the lawyer's job to represent his client's case in court.

Showing political favoritism, or patting a client on the back, isn't going to help the client's case in court.

Rudy is fucked in so many possible ways. They have him dead to rights on the Hatch act just for starters.
Uh what? Do you know what the hatch act is? How exactly is the lawyer of a president supposed to not show political favoritism to that president? I’m also pretty sure Rudy was the presidents personal attorney. I mean the hatch act is a garbage law that can basically be applied to whoever or whatever you want to apply it too...that actually works for the government directly. This is like coming at a marketing company that a campaign hires to make a campaign commercial. I can’t shake the stupid out of my head enough.

Also, why did they deny Rudy an evidentiary hearing? Actually first I should ask y’all to show me another example where they came after a lawyer over stating what affidavits say. If the affidavit is false, you can only go after the affiant that signed it, as long as they knowingly lied. If someone goes to lawyers makes an affidavit saying they found a rat leg in their cereal, and they were proven to be lying, you can’t go after the lawyer representing them. Mind you, lawyers can basically lie their ass off outside of a court room for tv cameras or whatever. That’s not at all what happened here. Rudy was talking about the affidavits on the cameras. That’s the evidence they claim is “false” that they won’t even have an evidentiary hearing for which is insane. If you can prove they’re false, go ahead and do so in a hearing. They’re not, ask yourselves why they’re not. Even then you still can’t go after the lawyer for staying in TV I have affidavits that say X, whether those affidavits are false or not.
That's why this witch hunt will get thrown out. These Democrats have no principles whatsoever. They behave just like the Gestapo.

How exactly is the lawyer of a president supposed to not show political favoritism to that president?
It's not the lawyer's job to show political favoritism. It's the lawyer's job to represent his client's case in court.

Showing political favoritism, or patting a client on the back, isn't going to help the client's case in court.
The Dim stooges are calling defending Trump "political favoritism." Only a douchebag would defend these NAZIs.

The Dim stooges are calling defending Trump "political favoritism." Only a douchebag would defend these NAZIs
Perhaps the NAZIs do deserve a little credit these days. More so than the IDF at any rate.
The Jews have a lot of explaining to do if they aren't the ones who set the explosives in the condo in the first place.

Why do we "need" or "want" a full-fledged foreign military invasion for a search and rescue?

Isn't our own military capable? Our hands are tied behind our backs and we've got to be such useless bystanders as the "professionals" come to our rescue? What the fuck is wrong? Our damn government's got to be so beholden to the Jews like they're the Chosen People from the Holy Bible.

How do we know the IDF isn't setting explosives in other buildings?

Is this a bot? I’m not sure an actual person could seriously say or think this. How many times have you heard a lawyer say “well I can’t confirm wether or not I believe in my clients innocence, but you ladies and the gentleman of the jury should.” Do we cry out at the hatch act whenever lawyers go in front of the Supreme Court to argue in favor for or against some partisan bill? Do we cry hatch act when a SCOTUS justice rules a certain way in a partisan bill? By your absurd nonsensical standard, every single government lawyer or lawyer working for a government official, or judge, or justice, hell even the damn Vice President is guilty of agreeing with the party they work for. Absurd

The one subject today's Republicans avoid is what their own party is doing. The reason, the leader of the Republican Party led an insurrection against our government based on the "Big Lie."

Donald Trump is the titular head of the Republican Party, and Republican members of Congress are reluctant to cross him. Millions of grassroots Republicans mysteriously believe in Trump, and a Republican nominee without Trump's endorsement will go nowhere in the primary.

In the last election, Trump received over 74 million votes. As this thread attests, the Republican Party is in the grips of silent, intelligence challenged, uninformed Trump followers, the vast majority of whom believe in the conspiracy that the election was stolen from Trump.

They know there is no evidence of this conspiracy -- which is one reason today's Republicans are largely silent about their party -- and their entire argument consists of various versions of "we'll see."

In addition, they support the opinion that Trump did not instigate the Jan. 6 insurrection. That opinion defies logic, common sense, and incomprehension of the English language.

Put a different way, against a preponderance of evidence showing clearly there was no significant election fraud and the fact that Trump urged the attack on our government on Jan. 6, today's Republicans' entire belief system is based on "we'll see."

Little wonder as to why they don't respond to reality.

Rehashing Hunter Biden is designed to change the subject.

The more intelligent Republicans know there was no significant election fraud, but they profess the "Big Lie" anyway.

Why? Because professing the lie has become an end onto itself. Professing the lie is the accomplishment, not finding proof of non-existent election fraud.

NBC reports, "The House voted Wednesday to establish a select committee to investigate the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol, the only step needed to formalize the panel's creation.

"The House voted 222 to 190, with two Republicans joining all present Democrats in authorizing the committee.

"Reps. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois and Liz Cheney of Wyoming were the only Republicans to vote in favor of the committee.

"It's not my favored option," Kinzinger told Chicago-based television station Fox 32. "But the point is, we can't keep pretending like Jan. 6 didn't happen. We need full accounting for it and then we can move on."

Kinzinger added that he preferred the bipartisan commission, then he acknowledged that his own party killed the bipartisan option, leaving only the Democratic House version totally controlled by Speaker Pelosi.

NBC continued, "The select committee will have 13 House members, five of whom will be chosen by Pelosi in consultation with Republican Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. Pelosi will have the authority to select its chair. The committee will also have the power to subpoena witnesses and documents."

McCarthy has remained totally silent on the issue. It's what Republicans do best.

Republicans, of course, will be critical of the House select committee even though they caused its formation.

“These investigations have been done and are ongoing," said Rep. Michelle Fishbach, R-Minn. “It appears that this select committee is being done for purely political purposes."

Fishbach expressed a common theme among Republicans. What she said is a half-truth. There has been no investigation into the causes and the underlying factors of this insurrection.

The conclusions of this report coming sometime late into 2022 will be based on the evidence. The summary will be based on testimony, documents, videos, and other forms of the evidence.

There are only facts. There is no such thing as Democratic facts or Republican facts, only fact facts, and they will become known to the American people just in time for the election, courtesy of Senate Republicans following Trump's lead.

How many times have you heard a lawyer say “well I can’t confirm wether or not I believe in my clients innocence
That's not the issue in court.

You don't win by playing innocent.

They have to follow DUE PROCESS and prove beyond a reasonable doubt on the evidence properly presented in court that you are in fact guilty.

They can't just call you a registered sex offender because they "feel" like it.

How many times have you heard a lawyer say “well I can’t confirm wether or not I believe in my clients innocence
That's not the issue in court.

You don't win by playing innocent.

They have to follow DUE PROCESS and prove beyond a reasonable doubt on the evidence properly presented in court that you are in fact guilty.

They can't just call you a registered sex offender because they "feel" like it.
Wow you are very lost, and clearly don’t understand how legal advocacy works. I truly hope you never hire an attorney that meets the standards you lay out, and if you do I truly hope you legally file an appeal based on having a shitty attorney that lost you your case. You’re just throwing out buzzwords like due process. So, explain to me how this is due process. They are accusing juiliani of lying, I already hashed out why this is BS and will do it again, but first answer this question. Rudy is requesting an evidentiary hearing. They are denying him one. Is that due process?

Rudy is requesting an evidentiary hearing. They are denying him one. Is that due process?
Bunch of New York jailbirds wanna put a goodfella in prison for ratting 'em out. New Yorkers don't need "due process" or "evidence" for that. That's why New York was deemed a jurisdiction of anarchy along with Portland and Seattle on the West Coast.

Rudy is fucked in so many possible ways. They have him dead to rights on the Hatch act just for starters.
NOT. Giuliani is not a federal employee.

The Hatch Act doesn’t just apply to federal employees. It applies to anyone trying to do foreign policy outside of the administration.

On a more sombre and serious note, before the election Rudy Giuliani’s daughter was on TV saying that her father was not well and he was being “used” by people for their own purposes.

Maybe both Trump and Giuliani are suffering from early Alzheimer’s and they’re both feeding off each other with the crazy conspiracy theories the pair of them have come up with.

What is shocking to me and always has been, is the number of fools like Bripat here, who believe all of these stupid conspiracy theories being floated by these two crazy old men.

Uh what? Do you know what the hatch act is? How exactly is the lawyer of a president supposed to not show political favoritism to that president? I’m also pretty sure Rudy was the presidents personal attorney. I mean the hatch act is a garbage law that can basically be applied to whoever or whatever you want to apply it too...that actually works for the government directly. This is like coming at a marketing company that a campaign hires to make a campaign commercial. I can’t shake the stupid out of my head enough.

Also, why did they deny Rudy an evidentiary hearing? Actually first I should ask y’all to show me another example where they came after a lawyer over stating what affidavits say. If the affidavit is false, you can only go after the affiant that signed it, as long as they knowingly lied. If someone goes to lawyers makes an affidavit saying they found a rat leg in their cereal, and they were proven to be lying, you can’t go after the lawyer representing them. Mind you, lawyers can basically lie their ass off outside of a court room for tv cameras or whatever. That’s not at all what happened here. Rudy was talking about the affidavits on the cameras. That’s the evidence they claim is “false” that they won’t even have an evidentiary hearing for which is insane. If you can prove they’re false, go ahead and do so in a hearing. They’re not, ask yourselves why they’re not. Even then you still can’t go after the lawyer for staying in TV I have affidavits that say X, whether those affidavits are false or not.

So much misinformation in one post so let’s go through it.

Rudy Giuliani did not quote from any affidavits in court. Rudy Giuliani did not present any affidavit in court as evidence in the court cases he filed.

Rudy stood in front of the TV cameras and told you that he had affidavits and evidence the election was stolen, but when he went into court he did not make any such claims and he presented no such evidence.

In court, Giuliani made entirely different arguments in front of the judge. He argued that the vote should not have been counted. He offered no evidence of fraud, or voter irregularities, nor did he claim the election was “stolen”, he simply claimed that the votes should not be counted and they were invalid.

There was no evidentiary hearing for Rudy Giuliani because he has not, to this point, been charged with a crime. There are only evidentiary hearings in criminal proceedings.

Simply stated, Rudy Giuliani has been lying to both the public and to the courts about the election. He says one thing to the public and a completely different thing to the court and both are lies. Giuliani was disbarred for lying to the courts and reprimanded for lying to the public.

His disbarment hearing was not a criminal proceeding and he’s not entitled to an evidentiary hearing. When he’s charged with criminal acts he will be given such a hearing.

Clinton and Biden family is CIA. When you read that FBI has gone international stinging, best to know the details such as the Clinton crime family links to British MI6.

NOT. Giuliani is not a federal employee.

The Hatch Act doesn’t just apply to federal employees. It applies to anyone trying to do foreign policy outside of the administration.

On a more sombre and serious note, before the election Rudy Giuliani’s daughter was on TV saying that her father was not well and he was being “used” by people for their own purposes.

Maybe both Trump and Giuliani are suffering from early Alzheimer’s and they’re both feeding off each other with the crazy conspiracy theories the pair of them have come up with.

What is shocking to me and always has been, is the number of fools like Bripat here, who believe all of these stupid conspiracy theories being floated by these two crazy old men.
You obviously don't have a clue what the Hatch Act is.

Dismissed.

Clinton and Biden family is CIA. When you read that FBI has gone international stinging, best to know the details such as the Clinton crime family links to British MI6.

Wrong again. No one in either the Clinton or the Biden Family was in government before Bill or Joe. Joe wasn’t even in the military and neither was Bill.

Bill Clinton was the first President since WWII not to have served the the military.

George H.W. Bush was the Head of the CIA under President Ford.

When you are espousing such easily debunked lie about the Bidens, the Clintons and the CIA, does it ever make you question what other lies you might also believe?

And again you make allegations against the Clintons. 25 years of false accusations against the Clintons, with not a single shred of evidence, not or a single witness, without a single charge ever having been laid, and no convictions of anyone in connection with these purported crimes you claim the Clintons committed, and you’re still calling the Clintons criminals.

It’s long past time you stopped believing what Republicans and Donald Trump are telling you, and start questioning what the Republicans and Donald Trump are telling you.

You keep parroting every lie you’ve been told unquestioningly. How dumb does that make you look?

I have been questioning everything I have ever been told all of my life. When Trump came down the escalator and ran for office I already knew he was a lying criminal involved with the Russians. I knew that from the public record.

I also knew about the 3000 lawsuits, and the six bankruptcies. The seventh bankruptcy happened in 2016 while he was running for office. I have a lot of details on that one because I used to work in the building that right next-door to Trump’s seventh bankruptcy. I even had a very overpriced brunch there one Sunday.

In the six years since Trump came down the escalator I have had occasion to do Google searches on some of the information which I knew before he ran and all of it is still there for you to find.

The information on his felony racial discrimination cases is online.

Documents from the allegations of rape by the 13-year-old girl are all online.

Details of the bankruptcies.

The questionable real estate deals with Russians are all online.

None of which you clowns have ever bothered to read or you would never have voted for Donald Trump.

Xiden learned this directly from his work in the Obama admin. Weaponizing the Executive against political rivals was routine.
This nation really started to go downhill once Obama brought Chicago style politics to the Oval Office.

1625524593793.jpeg

Forum List

Back