1400 New jobs in Indiana

I guess senile old Joe Biden's policy's isn't ruining our manufacturing base after all.

I wonder how Conservative media will spin this one?? :laughing0301:

Apparently though, Japanese industries are pushing back hard on PM Suga and his pledge to cut emissions in Japan by 46%. Expect some friction and potential blowback from an ally soon. It might get interesting, when there are obviously FAR more clear and immediate dangers to the West besides climate change.

I guess senile old Joe Biden's policy's isn't ruining our manufacturing base after all.

The article fails to mention a single Biden policy that has anything to do with it. Tune in tomorrow when bill718 credits Biden with the sun rising. :itsok: Now go replace the 10,000+ jobs Biden killed off when he axed the Keystone pipeline project for no good reason.

Are you serious?... this has been in the works for months. I live near here and we knew about this being a possibility last fall. It was just down to which plant was going to be added on.

:rolleyes:

Are you serious?... this has been in the works for months. I live near here and we knew about this being a possibility last fall. It was just down to which plant was going to be added on.

:rolleyes:

Dems always steal things that don't belong to them, credit for new jobs, even entire elections for example. They are a group of mooching losers stealing is what they do.

Will Joe mention tonite the 11,000 pipeliner jobs he killed along with 30-40k periphally related jobs?

I don't think so!

No he will mention the 20 million fantasy green jobs he's deeming pre-created. You know, jobs that don't yet exist but you take credit for anyway.

You mean future central American illegals putting up solar panels on your neighbor's roof for minimum wage? :abgg2q.jpg:

Thank you President "Sleepy Joe" Biden!

You think that's what the construction workers of the XL pipeline think?

Uh oh

Are pipelines all those workers can do? The construction business is thriving. So is driving freight.

Now subtract all of the oil pipeline and other fossil fuel related jobs he has destroyed.

OP credits Trump with starting a riot by saying to protest lawfully. So it doesn't come as a surprise he credits Biden with something that has been going on for months before he was inaugurated.
That's what cultists do :dunno:

Do you really think the Japanese made the decision to do this in the last 90+ days? This has been in the works for a while. Such a move can't be done in that amount of time....tax negotiations, union deals, etc...

1400?

1/10 of what he killed in his first 4 hours in office with a stroke of his pen..............

............and he had nothing to do with these jobs.

Thread fail by a simpleton Bidenista Cultist. :banana:

You think that's what the construction workers of the XL pipeline think?

Uh oh

Give Sleepy Joe some time, he'll fix it.

He breaks it and then I'm supposed to be excited that he then tries to fix it?

Like an arsonist turning into a firefighter. Fuck Biden.

Forum List

Back