SOTU or whatever it's being called going to watch?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Who is going to watch the Biden speech tonight? I'm not rather it is a Democrat or Republican President giving the speech we know generally speaking what the speech we will be about we know how both parties and there supporters will react to it as well as the partisan media. These speeches are just partisan pep rallies that don't benefit the public in any way personally I think they should stop televising them and have felt this way for some time.

Who is going to watch the Biden speech tonight? I'm not rather it is a Democrat or Republican President giving the speech we know generally speaking what the speech we will be about we know how both parties and there supporters will react to it as well as the partisan media. These speeches are just partisan pep rallies that don't benefit the public in any way personally I think they should stop televising them and have felt this way for some time.
Is that tonight? I'll make sure I'm somewhere else...doing anything else.

Is that tonight? I'll make sure I'm somewhere else...doing anything else.
You do not want to hear how racist our country is? I thought you lived off that.

Every time you cringe and feel sorry for Joe Xiden as he says crazy stuff you have to drink.

What is to watch?

The Amazing Biden is doing a great job
No need to brag
Great job if you want America destroyed. You do.

Biden will just be rubbing it in to Republicans

Look what you could have done if you elected a decent President
Biden was not elected.

cbsn-fusion-georgia-north-carolna-election-results-biden-trump-thumbnail-587679-640x360.jpg

accept it snowflake.

What is to watch?

No need to brag

Biden was not elected.

cbsn-fusion-georgia-north-carolna-election-results-biden-trump-thumbnail-587679-640x360.jpg

accept it snowflake.
Not a chance in Hell. The election was stolen. Post some more pictures.

Not likely.

What is to watch?

No need to brag

Biden was not elected.

accept it snowflake.
Not a chance in Hell. The election was stolen. Post some more pictures.

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

Forum List

Back