So Biden & FBI Are Trying To Destroy Giuliani Because He Exposed BIDEN Family / Hunter Biden Financial Crimes, Starting w/Ukraine

We’ll have to give #139 a reading syllabus. Should #139 be fortunate enough to examine this volume: Kistemaker, et al, The Chinese Sky During the Han. In the back of this publication are B.C. star-charts. One chart shows in the constellation Lupus, the asterism, Jizu (Chinese characters: che qi) ‘a group of soldiers.’ Statues of Jizu are well-known along the roads of Japan, recalling Hokkaido (Yezo). When the Sea of Japan was once shallow, depicting humans walking on the water was easy enough. Many fascinating stories were transmitted along the Silk Road.

Dipshit #139 has only to peruse publications in the news for fentanyl traffic and seizures.

Another classic for #139’s syllabus is McCoy, The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade. #139 should have no problem finding the history of the founding of The Ukraine. The catholic protection-racket mafia will be there.

Attachments

• download-63.jpg
    download-63.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 40
I have not commented once on this hysteria since the "Sources" popped up.

You GD libturds are so so so so mother fucking stupid words could never ever ever describe.

Giuliani started the exposure of the Biden Family's Financial Crimes by exposing Hunter Biden working for a notorious Ukrainian criminal connected to Putin, working as a Board member for the corrupt Ukraine energy company, Burisma, while his only qualification for getting such a job was being VP Biden's son.

After Giuliani got the proverbial ball rolling Biden himself was exposed as having lied about his meeting with Burisma officials, ignoring State Department warnings of presenting the appearance of massive conflicts of interest with Burisma.

After Giuliani exposed Hunter Biden's influence peddling the proverbial damn broke on the Biden family financial scandals

- Joe Biden confessed to exporting the previous Ukraine PM to protect Huntter from a criminal investigation

- Hunter Biden was exposed as having laundered millions for Russian oligarchs and being paid to do so

Drug addict Hunter Biden's laptop was abandoned at a computer repair shop and the vidence of Biden family financial crimes were exposed to the world, as well as the fact that the FBI already had the laptop and was not doing anything but covering Biden's ass.

Not long ago the FBI, DHS, & Treasury departments publicly declared they had financial documents and other evidence proving the Bidens have engaged in financial scams and crimes for YEARS, to include extortion, influence peddling, laundeting millions for Russians, and accepting over a BILLION DOLLARS from the CCP.

Gee, with all the irrefutable evidence against the Bidens, especially in the hands of the proven criminal FBI, interesting how no raids on any member of the Biden family and the confiscation of their computers, records, and files were conducted....

But in an obvious / easily recognized act of revenge against the man who exposed the Biden family's crimes, the criminal FBI still working for Barry/Biden raided Hiuliani's home.

[/URL]
Good job by the FBI.
You guys are pro law-enforcement..right?

I’m for equal enforcement of the law. I am not for some being totally above the rule of law.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196
Don Jr had an official position within the whitehouse.
Hunter has no position or function at all.

Hunter is the bagman for the Biden Crime family.

View attachment 485261
Cool...

Too bad Trump was so much of a cuck -- that he couldn't do anything about it...but whine like a bitch......

Guess Biden really is just too powerful for the GOP...so much so, he can control the GOP at will....

Be aware there really is not all that much difference between elected establishment democrats and republicans. Most who have been in office for a good while are Swamp critters and corrupt as possible.

I seriously believe the republicans were aware the democrats intended to rig the 2020 Presidential election and were all for it as it would get Trump out of office and they would get no blame for it.
Wow, proclaiming the Big Lie while trying to start a little lie.

No election is rigged unless your candidate wins, right?
So you think the establishment wing of the Republican Party loves Trump? They hate his guts as he hijacked their Party to win the Presidential Election against Hillary Clinton. That race was supposed to be won by Jeb Bush.

I seriously believe it is quite possible that in the next few months evidence will come out that the election was indeed rigged by the Democrats. A recount and forensic examination of the ballots is going on at this time in Arizona.

Of course the liberal MSM will basically ignore any damning evidence. The corrupt FBI and DOJ will never pursue the facts to prosecute any perpetrators and if there is an investigation it will take over a year and be a total white wash.

To be fair there is no way the 2020 election can be overturned and Biden removed from office. The political establishment has won this round but Trump and the Deplorables are still in the ring getting ready for the next round.

Trump may not run in 2024 but someone like Governor DeSantis of the Free State of Florida may.

How do you know they are fake. Did the fake new media tell you they were fake?
Because I can tell the difference between people who tell the truth and people who make shit up.
Can you?

Next you are going to tell me the New York Times never lies.

Of course The Old Gray Lady is not the only member of the liberal media that lies.

Next you are going to tell me the New York Times never lies.
Looking for the lie here. The Town Hall screed, I mean report, doesn't actually debunk anything, just some vague handwaving. Here's what they quoted from the NYT.

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time that they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee, three of the officials said. The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

But they don't ever bother to disprove that and the Mueller report details all the contacts. See here:

Giuliani started the exposure of the Biden Family's Financial Crimes by exposing Hunter Biden working for a notorious Ukrainian criminal connected to Putin, working as a Board member for the corrupt Ukraine energy company, Burisma, while his only qualification for getting such a job was being VP Biden's son.

After Giuliani got the proverbial ball rolling Biden himself was exposed as having lied about his meeting with Burisma officials, ignoring State Department warnings of presenting the appearance of massive conflicts of interest with Burisma.

After Giuliani exposed Hunter Biden's influence peddling the proverbial damn broke on the Biden family financial scandals

- Joe Biden confessed to exporting the previous Ukraine PM to protect Huntter from a criminal investigation

- Hunter Biden was exposed as having laundered millions for Russian oligarchs and being paid to do so

Drug addict Hunter Biden's laptop was abandoned at a computer repair shop and the vidence of Biden family financial crimes were exposed to the world, as well as the fact that the FBI already had the laptop and was not doing anything but covering Biden's ass.

Not long ago the FBI, DHS, & Treasury departments publicly declared they had financial documents and other evidence proving the Bidens have engaged in financial scams and crimes for YEARS, to include extortion, influence peddling, laundeting millions for Russians, and accepting over a BILLION DOLLARS from the CCP.

Gee, with all the irrefutable evidence against the Bidens, especially in the hands of the proven criminal FBI, interesting how no raids on any member of the Biden family and the confiscation of their computers, records, and files were conducted....

But in an obvious / easily recognized act of revenge against the man who exposed the Biden family's crimes, the criminal FBI still working for Barry/Biden raided Hiuliani's home.

Like Demmie AOC bellyaches frequently, she doesn't want the inconvenience of being questioned when she destroys jobs for thousands when the company doesn't kiss her bony atheistic butt. Accountability is not her thing, and she fits right in with the Mob that rules in the splendor of kickbacks, extortion, and unimaginable wealth from convenient snatching the cash like slickeasy Biden.

Any crime the Clintons or the Bidens commit will be viewed as a fake.
To be fair, the right does accuse them of a lot of fake crimes.

Republicans need to grasp these things are only a crimes when Republicans do it
No. Republicans need to be able to live in reality and not accuse people without evidence.

Democrats want to live in their own reality, which is why you lie, lie, lie and lie. You're a bunch of racists who exploit blacks then attack the ones like Tim Scott who try to leave the Democrat Nazi plantation as a message to the others what will happen to them from the Democrat party, the party of racism, slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation. Go fuck yourself, bitch

Democrats want to live in their own reality, which is why you lie, lie, lie and lie. You're a bunch of racists who exploit blacks then attack the ones like Tim Scott who try to leave the Democrat Nazi plantation as a message to the others what will happen to them from the Democrat party, the party of racism, slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation. Go fuck yourself, bitch
This is basically just an amalgamation of all the regular talking points about race.

One at a time.

No, I don’t exploit black people.

No, I don’t care about Tim Scott. I know nothing about him.

No, there is no “plantation”.

Yes, southern Democrats were quite racist several generations ago. No, those people are no longer Democrats.

This is basically just an amalgamation of all the regular talking points about race.

One at a time.

No, I don’t exploit black people.

No, I don’t care about Tim Scott. I know nothing about him.

No, there is no “plantation”.

Yes, southern Democrats were quite racist several generations ago. No, those people are no longer Democrats.

You do know that Tim Scott was caught by lily white leftist racists trying to make a break from the Democrat plantation and you said nothing. That covers it, racist

You do know that Tim Scott was caught by lily white leftist racists trying to make a break from the Democrat plantation and you said nothing. That covers it, racist
What the hell are you talking about?

You didn't hear about all the lily white leftist Democrats calling Tim Scott "Uncle Tim" when you spend all day on political message boards.

What a liar. I'm putting you back on ignore since apparently you don't know anything at all and are a complete waste of time ... according to you ...

You didn't hear about all the lily white leftist Democrats calling Tim Scott "Uncle Tim" when you spend all day on political message boards.

What a liar. I'm putting you back on ignore since apparently you don't know anything at all and are a complete waste of time ... according to you ...
Yeah, I guess I’m not impressed that some mean people on the internet are reflective of the Democratic Party as a whole.

You’re merely looking for justification for preconceived notions. You won’t find them here.

[/URL]
Good job by the FBI.

I’m for equal enforcement of the law. I am not for some being totally above the rule of law.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

View attachment 485261
Cool...

Too bad Trump was so much of a cuck -- that he couldn't do anything about it...but whine like a bitch......

Guess Biden really is just too powerful for the GOP...so much so, he can control the GOP at will....

Be aware there really is not all that much difference between elected establishment democrats and republicans. Most who have been in office for a good while are Swamp critters and corrupt as possible.

I seriously believe the republicans were aware the democrats intended to rig the 2020 Presidential election and were all for it as it would get Trump out of office and they would get no blame for it.

So you think the establishment wing of the Republican Party loves Trump? They hate his guts as he hijacked their Party to win the Presidential Election against Hillary Clinton. That race was supposed to be won by Jeb Bush.

I seriously believe it is quite possible that in the next few months evidence will come out that the election was indeed rigged by the Democrats. A recount and forensic examination of the ballots is going on at this time in Arizona.

Of course the liberal MSM will basically ignore any damning evidence. The corrupt FBI and DOJ will never pursue the facts to prosecute any perpetrators and if there is an investigation it will take over a year and be a total white wash.

To be fair there is no way the 2020 election can be overturned and Biden removed from office. The political establishment has won this round but Trump and the Deplorables are still in the ring getting ready for the next round.

Trump may not run in 2024 but someone like Governor DeSantis of the Free State of Florida may.
So, your expecting a partisan company with no election recount experience to uncover the former president’s Big Lie?

Hilarious

And when it doesn’t produce anything but a bullshit statement you will....

[/URL]
Good job by the FBI.

View attachment 485193
View attachment 485194
View attachment 485196

View attachment 485261
Cool...

So, your expecting a partisan company with no election recount experience to uncover the former president’s Big Lie?

Hilarious

And when it doesn’t produce anything but a bullshit statement you will....
The 'big lie' is the talking point uou keep parroting, given to you by proven traitors, liars, & thieves.

Forum List

Back