How to Cook a Snake

maxresdefault.jpg

python pizza....
5cd7485221000059007b0ee0.jpeg

grilled rattler....
img_1230.jpg

now i'm hungry.....

~S~

Evidence still suggests that the bat virus jumped to the Chinese krait, and then to humans.

24 Jan 2020
https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/24...navirus-genome-tracing-orogins-and-mutations/
'...."The progenitor virus itself was almost certainly one that circulates harmlessly in bats (as SARS does) but has an "intermediate reservoir" in one or more animals that came into contact with people," Andersen said. Rambaut estimates that the Adam (or Eve) virus from which all the others are descended first appeared no earlier than 30 Oct 2019, and no later than 29 Nov 2019....Andersen said: "If these had been multiple introductions," including from many different animals, "there would be more genomic diversity. This was a single introduction." That means that what's sustaining the spread is human-to-human transmission....But an analysis by a team from Wuhan Institute of Virology....determined that the genome of this coronavirus is 96% identical to that of bat coronavirus, suggesting that species is the original source. Unfortunately, genetic analysis can't identify what animal species the coronavirus jumped from into humans.'

Avian Flu Talk ' Flight OZ909 departs Wuhan to Anchorage, Alaska Mon 27 Jan 2020. The flight going into Anchorage is Asiana(spelling ?) Airlines. If I'm reading it right, there are 1834 flights scheduled for the next 7 days.

I'm concerned about Dear Leader Mullah 0bama.... he is rumored to be a huge fan of snake meat, if you catch my drift......

Rumored by who, racist fools like you. I guess that's the new thing racist do to black men today.
white people just can't stop being racist...it's in their genes

That’s supposed to be a joke, right?

It's irony, though Superbadbrutha lacks the wits to grasp it. See, blacks can't be racist, only inferior races like whites can be...

Actually it's stupid and I guess folks like you have the wits to grasp stupid.

By the way....we eat snake here in the US too...it isn't some "Asian" thing...

We also eat turtle...frogs....alligator...etc....

But apparently when someone else eats it -- its "different"

I'm concerned about Dear Leader Mullah 0bama.... he is rumored to be a huge fan of snake meat, if you catch my drift......

Rumored by who, racist fools like you. I guess that's the new thing racist do to black men today.

There are plenty of white folks who aren't racist, speak for yourself.
no--NO --white people are RACIST--even the Grammys are RACIST
RACISM and RACISTS Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

.Wuhan: Chinese scientists trace coronavirus to snakes - Breitbart
They also piss openly on the streets, spit everywhere and cough without covering their mouths.
SINNERS they are!!!!
Nope...just disgusting...and make blacks seem quiet.

Folks like you prove they are on this forum.

Folks like you prove they are on this forum.
yes--we are RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Trump is the King Racist !!!!!!! = just like Smollet said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back