Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

.Wuhan: Chinese scientists trace coronavirus to snakes - Breitbart
They have a taste for dogs also in that part of the world. Different views between us and them about the canine.

Due to a history of famine.....the Chinese will eat just about anything....

Yes but...there is NO famine anymore.:mad-61:

Fifth case is Arizona State University but does not live in that housing. Avian Flu Talk: If WHO declares, stock markets may tank.

The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

Have you ever set foot in China?
I have...a few times in a few places. They are shaved monkeys.

You’re full of shit, asshole.
It's not like I am claiming to have gone to Mars. It's China. I have seen the Great Wall. I have been to Beijing. I have been to Chongqing, and Guangzhou. I lived in Japan for 7 years...I also lived in Thailand for a spell. Is China such a great leap?
From Don Muang in BKK a ticket to Beijing was about B3,000.
Are you Chinese? Does the truth hurt? Guess what...the rest of Asia feels the same. Especially the Thai...Chinese are like monkeys...screaming, spitting, pissing, chewing like cows. NO ONE likes them.
Do you know what people from Hong Kong call mainland Chinese? Mainland Monkeys. Singapore is the same.

And if Aholes could fly, the USMB would be an airport UnKotare

but that is what we get when the racial equivocal is used to achieve moral high ground

yes it gets old....

~S~

It's not like I am claiming to have gone to Mars. It's China. I have seen the Great Wall. I have been to Beijing. I have been to Chongqing, and Guangzhou. I lived in Japan for 7 years...I also lived in Thailand for a spell. Is China such a great leap?
Are you Chinese? Does the truth hurt? Guess what...the rest of Asia feels the same. Especially the Thai...Chinese are like monkeys...screaming, spitting, pissing, chewing like cows. NO ONE likes them.
Do you know what people from Hong Kong call mainland Chinese? Mainland Monkeys. Singapore is the same.

You’re as full of shit as jitler.

but that is what we get when the racial equivocal is used to achieve moral high ground

yes it gets old....

~S~

upload_2020-1-26_16-57-32.png

oh wellupload_2020-1-26_16-57-32.png

S**** happens . lol

Believe what you want faggot...not here to convince you of anything.

Avian Flu Talk, 25 minutes ago: 'No. This comes from a krait or cobra that ate a bat.'

4:01 PM, A city 1000km from Wuhan just declared a full lockdown: Shantou, on the coast across from Taiwan.

yes it gets old....

~S~

View attachment 302705

oh wellView attachment 302705

S**** happens . lol

The coronavirus is a real life sci-fi nightmare, writes health reporter JOHN NAISH | Daily Mail Online
'....Scientists believe the creature, which is barely the size of a man's hand, was eaten by a Chinese krait -- a highly poisonous snake....-- from bat to snake to dining table -- is supported by two Chinese-born professors of microbiology and molecular genetics at Pittsburgh University.'
Oh what a fucking crock of shit...I suppose it's just a coincidence that the chinks have a level four bio lab. Bats dropping fruit in a pigpen...git tae fuck.

Believe what you want ....

Thanks, you lying sack of shit, I will.

If post #96 would have read the scientific parts of this thread, there would be a bit more enlightenment.

I've been thinking about this, and I'm thinking that there are plenty of third world citizens who eat snake meat, bat soup and other not so appetizing things every single day. Are we sure that this virus is due to something they ate? Not to mention, the Chinese government (as we know) are famous for coverups and not being honest about things. I would not be surprised if this virus originated in their Wuhan biological facility. A worker could have been infected and spread it unknowingly.

Apparently, the first case did not eat any snakes before becoming ill:

Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally
'....The earliest case became ill on 1 Dec and had no reported link to the seafood market...."No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases,"....Earlier reports from Chinese health authorities and the WHO said the first patient had onset of symptoms on 8 Dec and those reports simply said "most" cases had links to the seafood market.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back