Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned about Dear Leader Mullah 0bama.... he is rumored to be a huge fan of snake meat, if you catch my drift......

Rumored by who, racist fools like you. I guess that's the new thing racist do to black men today.

Barry DOES love trouser snake, but he eats the slithering kind too.

Who do you think has sucked more cocks, Barack Obama, or you? :dunno:

I'm sure you're both in the thousands....

This came from Avian Flu Talk forum and is from inside Wuhan. It cannot be accessed simply by typing in the title at youtube: ' [Wuhan Coronavirus] Wuhan Citizen Seeking Help from the World'

@ timepoint 1:04 the citizen mentions (see captioned translation into English) 'high blood pressure or heart attack,' and says that when emergency is called, there is no answer. Hypertension and cardiovascular has been mentioned in The Lancet report for the 2019-nCoV cases (post #36).

The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

.Wuhan: Chinese scientists trace coronavirus to snakes - Breitbart

That's what I read to bats

Moonbattery and pjw chime inn

Jan252020
Bat Soup, Moonbattery, and Deadly Disease
As noted previously (e.g., here, here, here, here, here, here, and here), progressive social engineers want us to eat bugs instead of proper food, for various ideological reasons that would seem reasonable only to a deranged moonbat. Eating weird stuff is perfectly normal, we are told. Other cultures do it; not being like other cultures is ethnocentric and therefore bad (except when they choose to denounce you for cultural appropriation).

However, there could be reasons why our highly successful culture evolved the way it did, with the tastes that have prevailed for generations. For example, we don’t eat bats. Eating bats caused Ebola. Looks like it might also have caused the deadly coronavirus coming out of China:

If not eating bats makes you a racist, let them call you a racist.

On a tips from Kate P and KirklesWorth

#44: Yes, we agree with bats for one aspect of the recombination. The article in post #26 strongly suggests Chinese krait (a bat-and-snake recombination).

The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

This disease didn't came from eating any snakes or bats. That is what they want you to think. Asians has been eating these foul animals for thousands of years. But now all of a sudden they are contracting diseases from eating these creatures.

3n7xbf.gif

Lets not forget According to Wikipedia, there is only one biosafety level 4 (the highest level) lab in China. And it's in Wuhan, where the coronavirus outbreak started

The article in post #47 states: 'Robertson wrote in a medical discussion forum on Wednesday that the new coronavirus genome data was "most closely related" to three other bat coronaviruses.' This is in spite of the fact that the 2019-nCoV can most efficiently use a snake's translation machinery. This raises some vector vs. reservoir questions.

Can an escapee (or sabotage) from Level 4 be ruled out? The genome has been published. Would it take an expert to infect bats at the live market? Is there already a vaccine secretly manufactured due to the work at Level 4?

Robertson's statement has to be true. Therefore, any who work in Level 4 would immediately know the implications, which is contrary to the Chinese report. The implications include the fact that every one of the three relative bat coronaviruses come with a specific date and geographical location history linked to their genomes.

Latest stats
- Cases: 1975, up from 1438 - Deaths: 56, up from 41 - 1st case in Canada confirmed, in Toronto - 1st death in Shanghai - 14 cases in Russia, incl. 7 Chinese nationals in Moscow, 7 near Russian/Chinese border, 1 fatality.

This disease didn't came from eating any snakes or bats. That is what they want you to think. Asians has been eating these foul animals for thousands of years. But now all of a sudden they are contracting diseases from eating these creatures.

3n7xbf.gif

good point

I'm concerned about Dear Leader Mullah 0bama.... he is rumored to be a huge fan of snake meat, if you catch my drift......

Rumored by who, racist fools like you. I guess that's the new thing racist do to black men today.
white people just can't stop being racist...it's in their genes

That’s supposed to be a joke, right?
DAMN those white people!!
especially Fuzzy Zoeller

white people just can't stop being racist...it's in their genes

That’s supposed to be a joke, right?

It's irony, though Superbadbrutha lacks the wits to grasp it. See, blacks can't be racist, only inferior races like whites can be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back