Since when does the president get to force churches to open?

Govenors took the same oath why are they depriving p
What happened to the first amendment?

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If trump tries to force churches to open, he violates his oath of office and the first amendment.
Govenors took the same oath why are they depriving people's rights to worship the way they so choose?

“Since when does the president get to force churches to open?”

He doesn’t.

Trump is being an ignorant idiot – yet again.

As for Trump’s supporters: so much for conservatives being ‘advocates’ of states’ rights.
When does the government have the right to depriving people's rights to worship the way they so choose?
President Trump is actually using his authority to make sure the 1st amendment is protected.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If trump tries to force churches to open, he violates his oath of office and the first amendment.
He doesn't. But that hasn't stopped him from claiming he has the authority to tell the states what to do several times during this pandemic. No one pays any attention to him and he just goes back to grumbling into his cups.
The Federal government is charged with ensuring the Bill of Rights are protected
Maybe you heard of that? It was codified with the 14th amendment.

The Federal government CAN'T force in person services or even to be "open" at all.

Trump and his people know this.

It's just pandering to the religious right

The Federal government CAN'T force in person services or even to be "open" at all.

Trump never said force, he said allow.
But the OP is such a low-IQ cretin, he doesn't understand the difference.
And you're so stupid, you didn't spot his error (lie?).
He can't even over ride a Governor's order. Not without going to court. He is NOT King.

But then he's only doing this as a way to kiss up to the religious right anyway so...

He can't even over ride a Governor's order. Not without going to court. He is NOT King.

But then he's only doing this as a way to kiss up to the religious right anyway so...
Governors can't deny the First Amendment to Churches, moron.

Amendment I

He's following the law and telling those Liberal Asshole Governors and Mayors not to violate the 1st Amendment.

He has nothing to say on this matter to anyone. If he wants to use federal power for something he needs to get off his orange ass and put together a national strategy for this pandemic.

He has. He's got hundreds of agencies and departments plus thousands of doctors and medical people working on it. And that's with liberal sonsabitches trying to impede and block everything he tries to do.
No he hasn't, that's why we have the most infections and deaths in the world. Liberals aren't blocking anything.

One day we will learn that the Covid 19 deaths are not a third of the deaths they publish. People dying from flu and a host of other ailments are counted as "Covid" deaths.
Stroke heart attack and overdose are already counted as covid deaths.

I’m sorry, I am with Trump on this one.

I want Republicans and all of Donald Trumps supporters to pack the churches this weekend.

I want them to sing to each other and hug each other.

and where it’s appropriate, I want them to kiss all over each other.

don’t worry, God will protect you. You’ve got nothing to worry about. All of you go to church. Even Republicans that don’t believe in God, go to church to take a stand.
Cool.

And you continue to hide under your bed because there is a .001% chance you will die from this, Buttercup.

I’m sorry, I am with Trump on this one.

I want Republicans and all of Donald Trumps supporters to pack the churches this weekend.

I want them to sing to each other and hug each other.

and where it’s appropriate, I want them to kiss all over each other.

don’t worry, God will protect you. You’ve got nothing to worry about. All of you go to church. Even Republicans that don’t believe in God, go to church to take a stand.
Yet it's mostly democrats doing the dying. Not that I'm complaining.

He’s not a king but your dumb ass governor is? You’re a retard in search of a master. Piss off with that shit.

Amendment I

He doesn't. But that hasn't stopped him from claiming he has the authority to tell the states what to do several times during this pandemic. No one pays any attention to him and he just goes back to grumbling into his cups.
And yet YOU and the Democrats blame him for the pandemic you claim HE is responsible for what the Governor of New York did and did NOT do, and here you are admitting it can not be Trump's fault, which is liberals? Either Trump can make states do stuff or he can't

He can't even over ride a Governor's order.

And if the governor's order in unconstitutional, he can't do anything? Are you sure?

Outrageous! A politician doing something his base likes.

This has never happened before in our history...….DURR

Amendment I

And yet YOU and the Democrats blame him for the pandemic you claim HE is responsible for what the Governor of New York did and did NOT do, and here you are admitting it can not be Trump's fault, which is liberals? Either Trump can make states do stuff or he can't
No, I did not blame him for the pandemic or for what Cuomo did or didn't do. Argue that with someone who actually said it.
It doesn't change the fact that Trump is living in a fairy tale world where he likes to pretend he can command whatever he wants. He doesn't have the authority, he knows it, but still he persists in pretending he does. It just makes him look like an ignorant jerk.

And if the governor's order in unconstitutional, he can't do anything? Are you sure?
He can have the DOJ take it to court. That's it
Outrageous! A politician doing something his base likes.

Glad to see you admit that public policy (during a pandemic yet) is being made based on the religious right

Glad to see you admit that public policy (during a pandemic yet) is being made based on the religious right

Instead of based on what Planned Parenthood wants? Outrageous!!

Amendment I

He is not advocating for a state religion. He also want to open Synagogues and Mosques. It's a violation of the 1st Amendment to shut them down.

Forcing? Like when 10 years ago the democrats created sanctuary cities without our consent or foreknowledge kinda "forced"? Or more like Trump didn't get much of a choice, it was outside of his control, its NOW the international paradigm NOW out side of control "forced"?
Right on. The Democratic Party wants everything to stay closed down in order to destroy the economy and blame it all on President Trump. Assholes don't care about how the shut down in the states with Democratic governor's hurts families. Democratic Party would rather that people go bankrupt.

I haven't defended shit. And just because I didn't fall over, die and become a republican because of what Biden said like you wanted doesn't mean I don't give a damn about racism. Biden wasn't saying anything blacks have not been saying. trump has said he is forcing churches to open if governors won't.
Fuck Republicans.

You DEFENDED Biden's bullshit statement. I would not have said a word about you continuing to support Biden and being a Democrat, but you refused to even call that statement stupid. You went so far as to say he was right. What am I supposed to think of that? It looks like you will blindly support him no matter what he does or says.

You know I don't do that shit. I will call anybody out on their bullshit. I am loyal to politicians only to the extent that they are right about something. Nothing more.

It's funny how that works with you raggedy white racists. If you hear blacks using the n word then you feel its right for you to use it.
Is that word offensive or not?

personally, I don't find any words offensive. They are just words. How those words are used may be offensive. But offense is not the problem of the offender but the offended.

I believe people should be able to say whatever they want, not because I think they're right, but because I want them to expose themselves. That's the beauty of free speech. Free speech benefits the speaker and the audience alike. If somebody is going to ramble on a bunch of "racist" "offensive" terms, I can make a decision about that person. Why would I stop them from revealing their true identity?

But if you hear blacks saying that a black person supporting trump isn't a real black person nobody white can say that and in fact if blacks say that about sellout dumb ass trump supporting blacks then we have to be slaves on a plantation. Get trumps dick out of your mouth.
Maybe we should get a better understanding of what they are "selling out" if they support anybody but the Democratic candidate. Can you explain that better?

What is a "sell out?"

To me if you are black and support trump you ain't black. That's not paternalism.
That's you. What about if the person saying it is a powerful rich white dude? (Joe Biden)

You don't see the issue with that? You don't see that as paternalism?

But you spending months telling me how blacks are slaves on a democratic plantation is. So you don't have shit to say to me about Biden.
You must have me confused with someone else. I have said many times that I don't like the way people refer to blacks on a "plantation." I think that's highly insulting, just as I think Biden's comment is insulting.

Ask yourself if you've done anything to confirm that "plantation" reference.

Now, regarding Trump forcing states to do certain things, or forcing churches to re-open, if that's really the case, I think it's bullshit. it doesn't appear to be the case, but to the extent it is, I certainly will call Trump out.

I am not loyal to any candidate or party. I am loyal to one thing only –- LIBERTY

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back