The Attempt to Destroy George Papadopoulos.

Bottom line: the Deep State got Flynn before he could get them. Which was probably to have been expected, considering the warnings of Sen. Chuck Schumer about how “really dumb” it is for anyone to think they can go up against the Deep State.

“The report completely vindicates me and shows that I was clearly set up now that we know all the characters in my story were Western operatives,” Papadopoulos told The Washington Times, citing special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Democratic Party-financed dossier writer Christopher Steele falsely told the FBI of a massive Trump-Russia election conspiracy. FBI agents interviewed Papadopoulos in early 2017 as if he owned the keys to the kingdom how Donald Trump and Moscow colluded. Convivial agents urged the campaign volunteer to fill them in on the new president’s Kremlin capers.

A U.S. District Court judge first cleared him at his 2018 sentencing. He had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about the circumstances of meeting a London professor.

“I don’t have any reason to believe and I don’t think there’s any reason in the record to conclude that Mr. Papadopoulos had any desire to aid Russia in any way, to do anything that was contrary to the national interest,” said Judge Randolph D. Moss, a Barack Obama appointee.

Then came Mr. Mueller’s final report and a one-sentence verdict among its 448 pages: “No documentary evidence, and nothing in the email accounts or other communications facilities reviewed by the Office, shows that Papadopoulos shared this information with the Campaign.”

The “information” was gossip from London-based professor Joseph Mifsud, who had just visited Moscow. The Maltese man of mystery told the 20-something Trump adviser on April 26, 2016, that Moscow owned “dirt” on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands” of emails.

As Mr. Mueller concluded, Papadopoulos didn’t go running to Trump Tower with the news. Neither did he try to obtain emails or any other “dirt.” He was furiously networking Europe to try to set up a Kremlin-Trump meeting that never happened.

He thought Mr. Mifsud might be referring to the much-discussed 30,000 emails that Mrs. Clinton ordered destroyed from her days as secretary of state. It was Papadopoulos who volunteered to FBI interrogators that Mr. Mifsud broached the email topic.

1590207140939.png

Courtesy of Mr Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy W. Giuliani

98.9K subscribers

In episode 38 of Common Sense, we sit down with Former Policy Advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos, for part 2 in which he outlines the events that took place in the attempt to frame him.

I pay no attention to Rudy, as I don't think much of him and figure he is lucky not to be up on charges or in jail himself.
I do not think George is destroyed. A 12 day sentence and then a year probation after pleading guilty isn't much destruction, so this sounds like more trump supporter whining than anything else. Speaking of the Russians having Hillary Clinton's email after meeting with mifsud. He relayed the information to the trump campaign, as I understand it. It got out into the papers that the Russians had hacked the Clinton campaign emails right or wrong, I don't know.

Papadopoulos later said that he had told the Greek Foreign Minister, Nikos Kotzias, during a meeting on May 26, 2016, that the Russians had Clinton-related emails. He said his "biggest regret" was not immediately reporting Mifsud's comment to U.S. intelligence, and the "stupidest thing I did was actually gossiping about it with foreign diplomats".[52][53] George Papadopoulos - Wikipedia

If he had not blabbed to the Greek Foreign Minister, it would not have gotten to the Australian intelligence services and the Australian government would not have warned our government that there might be a problematic relationship between the trump campaign and Russian Government. He didn't lose much on lawyers before his plea and the government only going for a token sentence certainly does not sound like they were out to get him. Twelve days for getting himself involved in an international investigation by his own admitted stupidity, ain't jack.

"this is what happens when you work for Trump", an FBI agent sneered at George, according to George

Courtesy of Mr Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy W. Giuliani

98.9K subscribers

In episode 38 of Common Sense, we sit down with Former Policy Advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos, for part 2 in which he outlines the events that took place in the attempt to frame him.

Some People forget or don't know that he was targeted while with the Ben Carson presidential campaign, because in the Begining Carson was the early threat, so when Trump had risen to be the new threat, they followed Papadopoulos to the new campaign information target.
This proves the Dems motive was strictly political as in cheating through abusing their power to gain political advantage. Obama knows he's untouchable (thinks he's above the law) which is why they (swamp critters) are always making that comment "nobody is above the law" to spitefully rub it in the faces of their revenge victims.

Forum List

Back