Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

Post #172:

That's your "adult" response to the question "Who?"
Never mind.
Post 172 contains quotes the post I was responding to; please stop being intentionally obtuse.

If you read the entire post, you should already know that I called intersex people "Deformed" Not redheads!

You did indeed, obtuse-o-mighty. And no one accused you of calling them redheads.
The question remains unaddressed: "Who?" You gutless wonder:
It seems that some on this thread believe that normal children should be brought up gender neutral because some people have deformities with their sexual characteristics.
Who here believes "that normal children should be brought up gender neutral because some people have deformities with their sexual characteristics"? Grab your balls and name names!
Quote those "seem" "some" "some people" saying so! Or kindly grow TF up.

Last edited:
You did indeed, obtuse-o-mighty. And no one accused you of calling them redheads.

Who here believes "that normal children should be brought up gender neutral because some people have deformities with their sexual characteristics"? Grab your balls and name names!
Notice i prefaced my statement with "It seems". You and other's that I am not naming are defending bringing up children gender neutral based on the existence of intersex people. If you are not supporting bringing up children as gender neutral, please say so and then explain why you are going off topic discussing intersex people. The fact is that the vast majority of people that are now struggling with transgenderism/gender-identity are not intersex.

If you are here to discuss intersex people and not here to discuss bringing up children gender neutral, perhaps you should start a new thread with "Intersex" as the topic.

Who? People that are truly intersexed are deformed.

Of course you knew that if you read my post and the quote in that post that I was responding to.

Be prepared to be ignored the old fashioned way if you keep asking me the same question in which the answer is obvious.

Notice i prefaced my statement with "It seems". You and other's that I am not naming are defending bringing up children gender neutral based on the existence of intersex people. If you are not supporting bringing up children as gender neutral, please say so and then explain why you are going off topic discussing intersex people. The fact is that the vast majority of people that are now struggling with transgenderism/gender-identity are not intersex.

If you are here to discuss intersex people and not here to discuss bringing up children gender neutral, perhaps you should start a new thread with "Intersex" as the topic.
Yes, you've been factually proven wrong here multiple times. Notice I said "Never mind." And sure, I'll gladly put you back on ignore.. Done. Sweet dreams!

It's 21 to legally drink alcohol in this country but different in others because that number is somewhat arbitrary. You're talking legality, not capability. The science that says our brains aren't fully formed until we reach our mid twenties also tells us teenagers are able to understand and make informed medical decisions. It's our short term, risk taking impulses, that go into over drive during puberty because taking risks and making mistakes is part of how we learn and grow but that isn't the same thing that deals with long term goals and planning.

Your grand daughter is probably bisexual meaning she can be sexually attracted to both sexes.

That exactly why learned medical professionals advocate for gender affirming care from childhood. People who suffer from gender dysphoria can have that distress exacerbated by going through puberty which permanently make physical changes to their bodies. Puberty blockers are designed to halt that process to give them time to determine their own path in life.
those pb’s are dangerous.

From Curried Goats' link:

How common is being intersex?​

An estimated 1 in 100 Americans is intersex. Around 2% of people worldwide have intersex traits.
What?
1% are intersex.
2% have intersex traits.
Scientifically established facts.
Okay. Let's see yours..
I called intersex people "Deformed"
There is no such thing as ‘intersex’ in the real world.
Ah, insubstantial opinion. Ew. Try being less conspicuous with those..

IF I have to ask strangers on discussion board about raising a son I WOULD NOT HAVE A SON

You're the one fantasizing about sex in a discussion about biology my guy....

Intersex: What Is Intersex, Gender Identity, Intersex Surgery
Your link says people who are intersex have reproductive or sexual ANATOMY that doesn't fit into an exclusively male or female sex classification. Therefore anyone claiming to be 'intersex' needs to show how their genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs don't fit into a male/female sex binary, therefore, 'Intersex' is just another definition of the term 'hermaphrodite.' One cannot just state that they are one or the other.

Your link says people who are intersex have reproductive or sexual ANATOMY that doesn't fit into an exclusively male or female sex classification. Therefore anyone claiming to be 'intersex' needs to show how their genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs don't fit into a male/female sex binary, therefore, 'Intersex' is just another definition of the term 'hermaphrodite.' One cannot just state that they are one or the other.
You're confusing a few different things here.

1. True hermaphroditism is one form of DSD (disorder of sexual development), intersex is a term that covers all forms of DSDs of which there are many. True hermaphroditism is actually one of the rarest.

2. Trans is not the same as intersex. The intersex are represented on the spectrum of biological sex and trans are represented on the gender spectrum.

3. Your biology is determined by your genetic code, your DNA, which we are just know beginning to tinker with.

4. Your gender is individually and socially crafted. Your chromosomes don't mean you can't identify more with the feminine or masculine side of humanity or somewhere in between.

You're confusing a few different things here.

1. True hermaphroditism is one form of DSD (disorder of sexual development), intersex is a term that covers all forms of DSDs of which there are many. True hermaphroditism is actually one of the rarest.

2. Trans is not the same as intersex. The intersex are represented on the spectrum of biological sex and trans are represented on the gender spectrum.

3. Your biology is determined by your genetic code, your DNA, which we are just know beginning to tinker with.

4. Your gender is individually and socially crafted. Your chromosomes don't mean you can't identify more with the feminine or masculine side of humanity or somewhere in between.
Your link says anatomy, not choice, defines intersex. You’re playing fast and loose with your own link. Think of this, if there is no biological sex then there is no gender.

Last edited:
Your link says anatomy, not choice, defines intersex. You’re playing fast and loose with your own link. Think of this, if there is no biological sex then there is no gender.
My link says a lot more than that but some people may not have the capacity for comprehension.

What are sex, gender and gender identity?
Sex and gender are not the same. Key differences include:

Sex refers to the male or female label healthcare providers assigned you at birth based on your genitals. This label goes on birth certificates. Chromosomes, hormone levels and reproductive anatomy play roles in determining sex.​
Gender is a social construct based on societal or cultural beliefs about how people should act based on their sex.​
Gender identity refers to how your feel inside, regardless of the binary male or female label you were assigned at birth. It can influence how you choose to present yourself through your appearance and behaviors.​

Forum List

Back