Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

i wouldn't start out that way - but if my son showed signs that he is someone different & shows behavior other than the stereotypical gender displaying - i would love him & support him no matter what. it's sad that parents put conditions on their children that might be adverse to them being the best person they can be.

Great. Now give me an honest assessment of what your uneducated opinion is worth next to that of learned professionals.

Did chromosomes tell you that? Which ones?

All professions are invented. They aren't natural. No one is naturally an accountant anymore than anyone is naturally a basketball player. Basketball is a game we made up. How can you be biologically predisposed to something we invented out of thin air?

First their are more male doctors than female doctors and you don't think that has a little to do with women not being as equal as men in our male dominated society where they had to fight for the right to vote and the right to even deny sex to their husbands who were legally allowed to rape their wives up until the 1990s? Women couldn't even open a bank account in 1974.
The statistical data shows exactly what I said. The medical profession also includes nurses who are mostly represented by women. It doesn’t mean women can’t be doctors or play games so you can curb your androphobia.

Women do not typically do jobs like brick laying or concrete work, for example, men are not typically working as child care givers or in a nail salon or in HR.

If you really cared, you’d elevate women doing child care or raising their children instead of, for instance, sucking up to so called feminists.

Last edited:
Gender neutral is such a small amount it has zero effect on the nation. It's called ignore and if one has two brain cells that's what one does. To be angered means....

The statistical data shows exactly what I said. The medical profession also includes nurses who are mostly represented by women. It doesn’t mean women can’t be doctors or play games so you can curb your androphobia.

Women do not typically do jobs like brick laying or concrete work, for example, men are not typically working as child care givers or in a nail salon or in HR.

If you really cared, you’d elevate women doing child care or raising their children instead of, for instance, sucking up to so called feminists.
many democrat males work in hair salons ..

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?

One might point out that this could only be an issue in Leftist enclaves like NYC, Chicago, Boston, SF, etc. The real world thinks it's laughable.

Part of parenting is SOCIALIZATION, teaching kids how to behave in normal human interactions. In that responsibility, the Left (which fortunately doesn't procreate a lot) utterly fails.
Nothing better to do than to worry about this kind of bullshit?
That is sad.

Honest? We really need to mention this one in a million event?
Apparently we do. You're the ones basing your arguments on erroneous facts. There aren't just males and females biologically. There's a small segment of the population that doesn't fit neatly into either category. If the same is true for chromosomes, genitalia and hormone production why not for identity as well?

Why is this important?
Good God, why do you think mentioning this, which we all know is important?
Why do you all keep insisting male and female is all there is and that you can't be anything else if you know that to be false?

The group that has a higher suicide rates are senior citizens
Tell us how the effects of aging has anything to do with this subject? Diminished capacity ain’t helping you. You understand that, right?

Why do you all keep insisting male and female is all there is and that you can't be anything else if you know that to be false?
Because it covers 99.9% of the population so for conversation male and female covers all but the exceptions we all know exist but are too rare to mention.

Good fuckin God

If you are a trannie male that wants to cut off your pecker to help pretend you are a woman then believe me, you are a sicko.
Citation needed.
These people that do that shit are still biologically what they were born with and no amount of wearing wigs or cross dressing or taking the opposite sex's hormones is going to change that.
Correct.
It is make believe. Very mentally disturbed make believe. No wonder those sickos have such a high rate of suicide. They ain't right in the head.
They are born challanged. As a good Christian instead of helping them you condemn them. Very nice.

Because it covers 99.9% of the population so for conversation male and female covers all but the exceptions we all know exist but are too rare to mention.

Good fuckin God
So what is the point that you're trying to make? Not that marginalized people don't exist but that you should be able to ignore them conversationally?

Forum List

Back