Biden: You ain't a Taco

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Speaking to voters at a Mexican restaurant in Phoenix, Biden said: "You're the reason why, in large part, I beat Donald Trump. Let's beat him again."

"I need you badly," he continued, adding, "Kamala and I desperately need your help because there are only about six or seven states that are going to determine the outcome of this election. They are toss-up states; this is one of them."

If you vote Trump, you ain't a taco....Hispanic.

MSN

Speaking to voters at a Mexican restaurant in Phoenix, Biden said: "You're the reason why, in large part, I beat Donald Trump. Let's beat him again."

"I need you badly," he continued, adding, "Kamala and I desperately need your help because there are only about six or seven states that are going to determine the outcome of this election. They are toss-up states; this is one of them."

MSN
Interesting that he admitted that they were "desperate"

They support him far more than Mr. Trump.
1710965578750.png

MSN
Hey I've got an idea! Keeping with their Racist theme, they should bring back the No Malarkey Bus and repaint it with:

'A Taco In Every Pot, a Low Rider In Every garage'.

"SEE SAY PWAAHDWAY!!"

That's the first time a member of the Briben crime family has spoken to a Latino since Jill screamed at the gardener for trimming the roses too tight...

breakfast tacos.jpg

Forum List

Back