Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

My link says a lot more than that but some people may not have the capacity for comprehension.

What are sex, gender and gender identity?
Sex and gender are not the same. Key differences include:

Sex refers to the male or female label healthcare providers assigned you at birth based on your genitals. This label goes on birth certificates. Chromosomes, hormone levels and reproductive anatomy play roles in determining sex.​
Gender is a social construct based on societal or cultural beliefs about how people should act based on their sex.​
Gender identity refers to how your feel inside, regardless of the binary male or female label you were assigned at birth. It can influence how you choose to present yourself through your appearance and behaviors.​
If you have natal gonads of one sex yet you 'feel' you are the opposite sex, you have a MENTAL PROBLEM because you are at war with your body. Hormones also play a role. It is true that hormonal flow varies in humans, however societal expectations that you will adhere to your natal gonads, will allow you to develop properly. Discounting societal expectations is faulty.

I understand the difference between gender and sex.

But let’s not pretend that gender (how societies define the roles of the two sexes) isn’t almost completely determined by the physical and biological differences between men and women.

In almost every society in history men are the hunters, the leaders due to superior physical strength and size. Women are gatherers and homemakers due to being not as strong and for the obvious reason that they’re the ones who bear the children.

And please don’t trot out some obscure matriarchal tribe to “disprove” me. We all know that’s the exception that proves the rule.

I support equal rights for women, but let’s not pretend gender roles are random. They have a basis in the cold hard realities of biology.

If you have natal gonads of one sex yet you 'feel' you are the opposite sex, you have a MENTAL PROBLEM because you are at war with your body.
Is this a professional medical opinion your expressing?
Hormones also play a role. It is true that hormonal flow varies in humans, however societal expectations that you will adhere to your natal gonads, will allow you to develop properly. Discounting societal expectations is faulty.
Says who? You? Who's you?

I understand the difference between gender and sex.

But let’s not pretend that gender (how societies define the roles of the two sexes) isn’t almost completely determined by the physical and biological differences between men and women.

In almost every society in history men are the hunters, the leaders due to superior physical strength and size. Women are gatherers and homemakers due to being not as strong and for the obvious reason that they’re the ones who bear the children.

And please don’t trot out some obscure matriarchal tribe to “disprove” me. We all know that’s the exception that proves the rule.

I support equal rights for women, but let’s not pretend gender roles are random. They have a basis in the cold hard realities of biology.
Do you think simply being physically stronger makes you a better hunter? We aren't physically stronger or faster than most animals and yet we are the top predators on this planet not because our physical prowess but our ability to cooperate, communicate and work together to problem solve is unparalleled.

Common sense which apparently, you lack.
Where's the common sense in thinking all that medical schooling and training is to gain common knowledge? What healthcare professionals have is professional knowledge, not common knowledge.

Where's the common sense in thinking all that medical schooling and training is to gain common knowledge? What healthcare professionals have is professional knowledge, not common knowledge.
Where is the 'professional' knowledge in confusing children as to what natal sex they are? That's not 'professional' that's child abuse. You dupes always follow so-called 'professionals' like sheep. You could live to regret it.

Where is the 'professional' knowledge in confusing children as to what natal sex they are? That's not 'professional' that's child abuse. You dupes always follow so-called 'professionals' like sheep. You could live to regret it.
Forget professional knowledge, you don't even have common knowledge of what the argument is even though I posted an excerpt for you to read. Trans people aren't confused about their biological sex. Sex and gender aren't the same thing. :laugh:

Forget professional knowledge, you don't even have common knowledge of what the argument is even though I posted an excerpt for you to read. Trans people aren't confused about their biological sex. Sex and gender aren't the same thing. :laugh:
So, according to your highly estimable knowledge, a person with a dick and balls but who wants to live like a person with a vagina, is not confused?

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?
No. That's absolute lunacy.

The majority of all parents try to groom their kids in their image, just as social institutions do.

Yes, which is exactly why kids raised by parents with gender dysphoria are far more likely to have a sexual dysphoria/deviancy themselves.

Apparently we do. You're the ones basing your arguments on erroneous facts. There aren't just males and females biologically. There's a small segment of the population that doesn't fit neatly into either category. If the same is true for chromosomes, genitalia and hormone production why not for identity as well?
Biologically, you are male or a female, and if you dig up a skeleton, the pelvis bone will indicate that. This is physical side. Gender seems to be a recent problem, I'm from the generation where we knew this basic biological fact. This is the mental side. When the mental doesn't align with the physical, it's called a mental illness.

People can try to spin it whichever way they want, but if the brain doesn't align with the pole or hole they were born with, then they're mentally ill. It will s simple as that. And I was brought up not to lie. So I don't play the trans illusion.

Biologically, you are male or a female, and if you dig up a skeleton, the pelvis bone will indicate that. This is physical side. Gender seems to be a recent problem, I'm from the generation where we knew this basic biological fact. This is the mental side. When the mental doesn't align with the physical, it's called a mental illness.

People can try to spin it whichever way they want, but if the brain doesn't align with the pole or hole they were born with, then they're mentally ill. It will s simple as that. And I was brought up not to lie. So I don't play the trans illusion.
For my generation growing up, many people simply didn't want to use the word sex so they used the word gender instead to mean the same thing - male or female. Today the looney left is in the process of redefining words George Orwell style.

Having said that, this thread has drifted away from the original topic. Should parents raise a gender neutral son (or daughter)? In other words, when a baby is born, the baby is not taught you are a girl because you have an "innie" or you are a boy because you have an "outie" and treated as such as either a girl or boy. The parents raise the child "gender neutral" from birth and at some point "allow" the child to choose it's own "gender" So the child gets to choose to be a boy, a girl, or an infinite number of other made up genders.

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?
The Left in general support homosexual pedoism so love feminine boys.

For my generation growing up, many people simply didn't want to use the word sex so they used the word gender instead to mean the same thing - male or female. Today the looney left is in the process of redefining words George Orwell style.

Having said that, this thread has drifted away from the original topic. Should parents raise a gender neutral son (or daughter)? In other words, when a baby is born, the baby is not taught you are a girl because you have an "innie" or you are a boy because you have an "outie" and treated as such as either a girl or boy. The parents raise the child "gender neutral" from birth and at some point "allow" the child to choose it's own "gender" So the child gets to choose to be a boy, a girl, or an infinite number of other made up genders.
Raising a child gender/sex neutral is child abuse. This child abuse is promoted by schools, the government, and some unsuitable parents.

Forum List

Back