Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

I'm not here to debate your fantasy. I'm asking you for a rational explanation for why a physician would.
You tell me, you're the one advocating transgender.

"Paxton said: “Across the country, there are doctors and healthcare professionals who appear willing to sacrifice the long-term health of American children, all in service to the increasingly dangerous fad of ‘transgender’ extremism. It is deeply disturbing, and there is no place for it in Texas.”

Are we saying that raising a child, in such a manner, and providing medical treatment for that child that could, and most often will, stop the child from ever experiencing an orgasm, is ever in the child’s best interest?

I dunno, seems like advocating such idiocy should land people in the nut house.

I see, how long have you researched every case, or are you just guessing?

Common sense really since it is a learned behavior.

The only studies I see are related to the outcomes of children of same-sex couples being the same. They don't refer to the likelihood of them being gay or not and most of these studies are biased so they don't see that as a negative outcome. I can almost guarantee you that their children are more likely to be sexual deviants in some way.

Common sense really since it is a learned behavior.

The only studies I see are related to the outcomes of children of same-sex couples being the same. They don't refer to the likelihood of them being gay or not and most of these studies are biased so they don't see that as a negative outcome. I can almost guarantee you that their children are more likely to be sexual deviants in some way.
Common sense? How in the hell do you make a medical assessment upon that opinion lacking fact?

You tell me, you're the one advocating transgender.
What does that have to do with trans care?
"Paxton said: “Across the country, there are doctors and healthcare professionals who appear willing to sacrifice the long-term health of American children, all in service to the increasingly dangerous fad of ‘transgender’ extremism. It is deeply disturbing, and there is no place for it in Texas.”
What does this article have to do with proving your point?

Gender Affirming care means physicians support their patients through whatever social or physical transition they are comfortable with. The only time I've ever heard of physicians recommending the removal of sex organs unprompted are for things like breast or testicular cancer. And breast removal because of detection of cancer has a regret rate of 20%. Far higher that the 1% to 2% regret rate of transition surgery.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1526820919307360#:~:text=Regret after mastectomy remains a,adequately informed about reconstructive options.

Younger patients with breast cancer report a worse impact on their Emotional Functioning and SF scores after mastectomy, both of which are improved by BR. Reconstructing the breast at the time of mastectomy has a significant impact on Body Image and Sexual Functioning scores. A preoperative plastic surgeon consultation improves the rate of immediate BR, whereas delayed reconstruction is rarely adopted. Some 20% of patients are disappointed in or regret their decision regarding BR. We need to improve our management in consideration of these findings.​

Last edited:
Would you cut your junk off because a ‘professional’ told you to do it?
Why would a professional tell me to?
Hypothetical, would you?
I'm not here to debate your fantasy. I'm asking you for a rational explanation for why a physician would.
Of course none would, thus "fantasy." So why insist upon posing an unrealistic hypothetical? Because these Leos hate their lives. They want us to go back to the '90s. Pick any century. Doesn't matter. Those good old days that never were. A reset to a place where women stayed home making pies and having babies while the men brought home bacon. This Leo is truly nuts in a nation packed with self-hating nuts who can never simply adapt to change. The whole place needs a lot of professional help.

Of course none would, thus "fantasy." So why insist upon posing an unrealistic hypothetical? Because these Leos hate their lives. They want us to go back to the '90s. Pick any century. Doesn't matter. Those good old days that never were. A reset to a place where women stayed home making pies and having babies while the men brought home bacon. This Leo is truly nuts in a nation packed with self-hating nuts who can never simply adapt to change. The whole place needs a lot of professional help.
I never said any of that.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with trans care?

What does this article have to do with proving your point?

Gender Affirming care means physicians support their patients through whatever social or physical transition they are comfortable with. The only time I've ever heard of physicians recommending the removal of sex organs unprompted are for things like breast or testicular cancer. And breast removal because of detection of cancer has a regret rate of 20%. Far higher that the 1% to 2% regret rate of transition surgery.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1526820919307360#:~:text=Regret after mastectomy remains a,adequately informed about reconstructive options.

Younger patients with breast cancer report a worse impact on their Emotional Functioning and SF scores after mastectomy, both of which are improved by BR. Reconstructing the breast at the time of mastectomy has a significant impact on Body Image and Sexual Functioning scores. A preoperative plastic surgeon consultation improves the rate of immediate BR, whereas delayed reconstruction is rarely adopted. Some 20% of patients are disappointed in or regret their decision regarding BR. We need to improve our management in consideration of these findings.​
We are not discussing cancer.

We are not discussing cancer.
We're discussing healthcare and credible examples of Healthcare professionals recommending the removal of sex organs and I just showed that the reported regret for those removals due to cancer is a lot higher than those removed in gender affirming care. Should we stop mastectomies for cancer?

Hilarious thread

I wonder how many of you maga fuckups have tried to rise your sons as racists.

We're discussing healthcare and credible examples of Healthcare professionals recommending the removal of sex organs and I just showed that the reported regret for those removals due to cancer is a lot higher than those removed in gender affirming care. Should we stop mastectomies for cancer?
No, We were discussing regret in people who have had body parts removed because they ‘feel’ like the opposite sex. That has nothing to do with real physical health because gender, as you say, is just a choice.

No, We were discussing regret in people who have had body parts removed because they ‘feel’ like the opposite sex. That has nothing to do with real physical health because gender, as you say, is just a choice.
Definitely a massive distinction, but I don't think the person you're talking to has the intellectual ability to understand the difference.

Definitely a massive distinction, but I don't think the person you're talking to has the intellectual ability to understand the difference.
Yeah well, what do you expect from the folks on the left who think abortion is 'reproductive health?'

Forum List

Back