Should women be forced to birth deformed babies who will only live a short time ?

I really don't care. I used to work with a man who had the same issues. His port wine stain covered half his face. A nicer guy you would ever want to meet. Always had a smile. He had a wife and six kids. Anathema has a wife. He's not doing too badly.

Sounds like his is about a quarter to a third the size of mine, which covers the entire front hemisphere of my skull.

You’re right, I do well enough for myself and my family. Im not asking for anyone’s pity or charity. I’m fortunate, as was your coworker, compared to many with this type of affliction. That doesn’t mean I (and likely he) haven’t gone through things thst no child or young person should ever have to deal with. Obviously your former coworker deals with it differently than I do. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

This is the reality of late term abortion.

Timmy, you dumb fuck. If Aktion T-4 was in America, you would not have made it this far.

Easy way out you moron??? Did you even read what I said? Probably not as all you would do is allow the child to die in agony. The child is going to DIE and possibly take the mother with it. That seems to be fine by you Tonto!
And how much agony does the child endure as it's being chopped up in pieces? That seems to be fine with you.
You've bought into that false propaganda that's been proven to be a lie I see.
What part is a lie?

9 pages in and then sanctimonious anti abortion crowd still won’t answer the thread question .

Forum List

Back