Should women be forced to birth deformed babies who will only live a short time ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

This is the reality of late term abortion.

and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

If if a man ends up deformed.... we should be able to murder them?

15z6fg.jpg

If the child is going to be deformed, it is known long before the 3rd trimester.

This bullshit argument needs to be aborted.

Once the child is born it is entitled to medical care. There is no issue of the health of the mother. We don't give doctors the leeway of killing children the doctor finds ugly.

Once the child is born it is entitled to medical care. There is no issue of the health of the mother. We don't give doctors the leeway of killing children the doctor finds ugly.

Even if they have to live on a vent and with feeding tubes the rest of their natural life? I do hope you know you just agreed to pay for it and pay for around the clock care.

Yes.

If the child is going to be deformed, it is known long before the 3rd trimester.

The question still stands. Why won’t u answr it?

The question is a bullshit strawman, undeserving of any serious consideration.

The likelihood of a mother carrying a child so deformed that it won't live long full term, are so negligible as to be non-existent.

We pull the plug on people all the time .

15z6fg.jpg

Says the “infantside” crowd.

you clearly have me confused with someone else

I didn’t say you . I said the infantside people .

The likelihood of a mother carrying a child so deformed that it won't live long full term, are so negligible as to be non-existent.

Wrong . Who do you think is getting late term abortions ?

Cons have this delusional fantasy that hormonal super preggy woman get into arguments wh their husband and run off to the 24 hr abortion factory in a fit a rage .

Wrong . Who do you think is getting late term abortions ?

Cons have this delusional fantasy that hormonal super preggy woman get into arguments wh their husband and run off to the 24 hr abortion factory in a fit a rage .
Bullshit.

Really??? My uncle has a deformed hand. First, I don't see any plugs you could pull that would kill him. Second, no one has tried to kill him yet.

Please elaborate on how we have random murders of deformed people, that are not illegal. I would love to understand. Do you have any links to news reports of randomly murdered people because they were deformed?

Really??? My uncle has a deformed hand. First, I don't see any plugs you could pull that would kill him. Second, no one has tried to kill him yet.

Please elaborate on how we have random murders of deformed people, that are not illegal. I would love to understand. Do you have any links to news reports of randomly murdered people because they were deformed?

That’s not a fatal deformity . I’m talking about people so badley injured that they are terminal.

I know this woman who’s fetus had it’s insides on the outside ! Pregnancy can be really fucked up.

bockerstettte.jpg

“It feels amazing,” Bockerstette told azcentral sports after sinking an 8-foot putt to get up and down on the par 3 with a sandie.

If she seemed surprisingly poised, it could be that she’s used to attention on the course.

She became the first person with Down syndrome to receive a college athletics scholarship when she signed with Paradise Valley Community College last year. And she was the first Arizona student with Down syndrome to compete in the state high school playoffs, as a junior at Phoenix Sandra Day O’Connor.

You don't have to force women to deliver. It comes naturally. Should they be allowed to murder the girl in the pic above? No. The child has the same right to be born as the mother that carries her had.

Even if they have to live on a vent and with feeding tubes the rest of their natural life? I do hope you know you just agreed to pay for it and pay for around the clock care.
So if you need expensive medical care and you can't pay for it, shall we kill you?

That’s not a fatal deformity . I’m talking about people so badley injured that they are terminal.

I know this woman who’s fetus had it’s insides on the outside ! Pregnancy can be really fucked up.

Ok, so she gives birth and it dies of natural causes.

Why do we need to murder it then? Let nature take its course.

Just like if a man is given a fatal injury.... we don't pull out a gun and shoot him. "Well he'll die anyway, so...." That would still be murder. You don't murder people because they are not likely to survive.

Bottom line is, murder is wrong. There is no justification for murder.

Forum List

Back