Should women be forced to birth deformed babies who will only live a short time ?

and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

This is the reality of late term abortion.

If if a man ends up deformed.... we should be able to murder them?

Or stone them to death for adultery?

The discussion has gone far beyond what a woman can do with her own body. The children under discussion now have already been born. They are entirely separate from the mother and breathing on its own. NOW a woman says its STILL my body. Not so fast twisted sister. You should be wheeled out into the hallway and left alone while this entirely separate person gets adequate medical care. What we have today is infanticide and there is no way to explain that away by claims of "my body".

Classic leftist diversion.

Doctors should not be able to kill babies that are already born, because the mom felt depressed.

"Who only live a short time"? How do we know that? Can we assume that all "deformed" babies only live for a short time and some "normal" babies only live a short time so we can kill them in the womb? Why not give the human the benefit of the doubt without rotating it in the birth canal and stabbing it in the back of the head and sucking it's brain out? What level of "deformed" do the neo-Nazi eugenics democrats consider to be authorized for execution? Is a kid with a cleft palate on the list or maybe a Jewish looking child?

Once the child is born it is entitled to medical care. There is no issue of the health of the mother. We don't give doctors the leeway of killing children the doctor finds ugly.

Even if they have to live on a vent and with feeding tubes the rest of their natural life? I do hope you know you just agreed to pay for it and pay for around the clock care.

Most of the time we don’t know what the outcome will be, so we need to side on safety. So, for you it is all about the money. Interesting take.

There are many deformities that would cause the child to die in agony hours after birth. Being born without a bladder, Anencephanly, which is being born without a brain or only a partial one, being born without a stomach, or like Timmy said, being born with the insides on the outside. All of these are fatal and the baby will die hours after birth, and some in excruciating pain. Why would any woman want to put her child through that when knowing it will die anyway, can give it a peaceful and pain free death? And some of the worst deformities aren't detected until well into the pregnancy, Despite the "expert" opinions of some here. No woman at 6 months into her pregnancy all of a sudden says.....gee, I knew there was something I forgot to do....get an abortion!
Abortion will always be legal, baby butchery is too profitable and people like to hide their fuck ups.
Baby butchery?? Are you freaking serious?
You are here day in and day out screaming about big government and how you hate government overreach. but you seem fine in the government telling a women what she can and can't do with her body.
And once again, for the impaired.you.......a pregnant woman doesn't all of a sudden decide at 6 or 7 months that she wants to have an abortion. She is carrying a very much wanted child and then finds out that child has serious issues that will cause it agony and death only hours after it is born. She has to make one of the most agonizing decisions of her life...allow this child to die in peace or be born and die in agony. Not that i would expect you to understand.
What makes a woman carry a child for nine months, give birth to a perfectly healthy child, then wrap it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash?
How many women have done that? A few maybe? Those are sick, twisted people regardless of their sex and you can't use them as an example of women in general. Women who are forced to carry their pregnancy to term are more than willing to give them up for adoption. And for those men out there who think it's their duty to tell us what we can and can't do with our bodies, what is your take on the men who gets us pregnant and then runs away from their responsibility?
True story: When I was in my late teens, a girl I knew got pregnant and her boyfriend of about 3 years was the father. She had to take him to court for child support and the asshole had a few of his friends show up and swear that they had also had sex with her too. This was before there was DNA testing. Anyhow, the judge listened to all of their testimonies and when they were through, he came down with this verdict.....he told ALL of them they would be paying child support for the next 18 years, and BANG went the gavel!! Well, you never saw so many walk backs in your life and they all said they were lying and only did it as a favor to their friend. the judge reminded they swore under oath and that what they were saying would get them into even more hot water, so they had better shut the F up, and his decision was final. This was back in the mid 60's. That judge was wise beyond the times and knew bullshit from a mile away. He made an example out of those asses and as far as I know, no one else ever did that again. It was glorious!
Men who refuse to take responsibility for their children should be prosecuted. If there is an abortion, he should be tried and sentenced for murder. After all his act set into motion the events that ended with the death of another human being. If you want fewer abortions that's the way to do it.

True story. One of my clients was a 12 year old Mexican girl with a baby. Her and her mother wanted the 25 year old father to pay child support. Not because they wanted the money. Oh no. The girl felt like he was cheating on her.

I tried to go through all the dangers. Nope, they wanted to punish him. I warned them. Nope. Go ahead. So there we were in court with the girl tearfully explaining her love. Give her money. Except she didn't get money. The judge ordered the immediate arrest of the 25 year old father for statutory rape. She got no money, no boyfriend and no attention.

Too bad more don't end like that.

We pull the plug on people all the time .

Really??? My uncle has a deformed hand. First, I don't see any plugs you could pull that would kill him. Second, no one has tried to kill him yet.

Please elaborate on how we have random murders of deformed people, that are not illegal. I would love to understand. Do you have any links to news reports of randomly murdered people because they were deformed?

That’s not a fatal deformity . I’m talking about people so badley injured that they are terminal.

I know this woman who’s fetus had it’s insides on the outside ! Pregnancy can be really fucked up.

Ok, so she gives birth and it dies of natural causes.

Why do we need to murder it then? Let nature take its course.

Just like if a man is given a fatal injury.... we don't pull out a gun and shoot him. "Well he'll die anyway, so...." That would still be murder. You don't murder people because they are not likely to survive.

Bottom line is, murder is wrong. There is no justification for murder.

Oh sure make her go to term and have a dangerous birth. What’s the big deal??

Like she hasn’t suffered enough .

Dangerous birth now? You keep adding to your straw man argument.

Your problem isn't your deformity on the outside, it's your deformity on the inside. There are millions who have severe physical deformities who are kind, loving people and as a result, their deformities are overlooked. Not you though, you embrace yours and use it as an excuse to be hatred and disgusting. And please...live properly? You admit yourself that your favorite emotion is hate. That is NOT a proper life, no matter how much you lie to yourself.

I am on Medicare and have benefited from it for years. I paid into it my entire working life and am now reaping the benefits of it. Oh, and here a FYI....it's not free. It costs a certain amount every month. I have a supplemental insurance that covers some procedures better, but they still take the Medicare amount out of my SS. And why wouldn't I be for the ACA? It provides medical coverage to many who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it. You would be paying for them when they go to the ER and couldn't cover the cost and it is passed onto the tax payers.

Face it, you're a miserable person and want everyone around you and here to be as miserable as you are.

1. My problem is, and always has been, the world I am forced to live in. I don’t foresee thst changing any time soon. I embrace the fact that I am different than the rest of you on pretty much every level possible and I simply learned to return to the world the same hatred and loathing the world has shown me. I don’t hide who and what I am. That scares a lot of people.

2. Incapable or unwilling to fend for yourself. I decry anyone who takes Medicare coverage. I’ve already informed them that I won’t be and we got my wife off hers as soon as we got married. The ACA has been a horror show for my company provided gealth insurance. I pay more and get less now thanks to thst awful legislation. Health care is a PRIVILEGE, not a Right. Hopefully it will stay that way at least until the end of my life.

3. Misery, or st least something close to it, is the proper station of mankind. Especially in a Society like this one where Morals and Values no longer exist. In a proper Society it would be more of a nonexistence of emotion rather than misery, but most of you would suggest they’re the same thing.

The only the world you are forced to live in is in your diseased mind. And I have fended for myself from the age 19 until I retired, then I had, and still have a healthy IRA, and had some retirement from the airline I retired from, and I have my Social Security, which I paid into from age 19.

I had health insurance with the airline the entire time I was employed and then when I got Social Security, was switched over to Medicare.

You think health insurance is a privilege? You really are a diseased, disgusting person in more ways than one. And please do not preach about morals as you have none.

Few people could be as deformed as Joseph Merrick. He was not killed at birth. He grew up, was educated, had a gentle and thoughtful soul. He was celebrated in London. He died young at 27. Before he died he changed the lives of many others and he was loved.

Doctors save lives. They don't kill people for their own good. No one knows how someone else's life is going to turn out.

You might remember Joseph Merrick by his nickname, the Elephant Man.

and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

No, republicans just pretend their God will just fix it.

Few people could be as deformed as Joseph Merrick. He was not killed at birth. He grew up, was educated, had a gentle and thoughtful soul. He was celebrated in London. He died young at 27. Before he died he changed the lives of many others and he was loved.

Doctors save lives. They don't kill people for their own good. No one knows how someone else's life is going to turn out.

Tell this to Anathema because he is not as deformed as Joseph was, but has a more deformed mind. If you've ever read anything he writes, you would know this.

You think health insurance is a privilege?

Yes, but what I actually said is thst I believe health CARE is a privilege. I’m as disgusted with Reagan’s move to force hospitals to serve non-paying customers as I am with the ACA and Medicare existing.

Last edited:

Or stone them to death for adultery?

If a man is deformed, can we murder them? Yes or no?

Tell this to Anathema because he is not as deformed as Joseph was, but has a more deformed mind. If you've ever read anything he writes, you would know this.

I’m familiwith Mr Merrick. He was a fool so far as I’m concerned. One cannot treat their enemies better than they are treated by their enemy and have any chsnce to get ahead in life.

I’m familiwith Mr Merrick. He was a fool so far as I’m concerned. One cannot treat their enemies better than they are treated by their enemy and have any chsnce to get ahead in life.
You have made people enemies instead of friends. You have admitted that you hate people and have no friends. You could have had friends but chose not to. You could have been a kind person, but chose not to. You could have had love but chose instead to have a wife who you probably bought and who you treat as a servant and she must obey you rather than be an equal partner in your relationship. You said she chose you on some site and implied that she did so because she was looking for the type of dictator you are, but I think it was really because she saw you as a meal ticket for her and her family. She is using you, whether you want to admit it or not, so how does that make you feel?

You have made people enemies instead of friends. You have admitted that you hate people and have no friends. You could have had friends but chose not to. You could have been a kind person, but chose not to. You could have had love but chose instead to have a wife who you probably bought and who you treat as a servant and she must obey you rather than be an equal partner in your relationship. You said she chose you on some site and implied that she did so because she was looking for the type of dictator you are, but I think it was really because she saw you as a meal ticket for her and her family. She is using you, whether you want to admit it or not, so how does that make you feel?

I have a very small cadre of friends and a slightly larger circle of acquaintances. Most of them have been around me for more than two decades and took many years to even get thst close to me.

I didn’t buy her. Trust me, if I’d had thst sort of money I wouldn’t have picked one with different physical attributes and without the mental health issues. I also wouldn’t have gotten the side order of family drama this one came with.

As for using me... so long as she keeps up her end of the bargain I’ll keep up mine. If/when she exceeds those limits, she (and her family) will be tossed to the curb.

As a sociopath, he is not capable of love.

I really don't care. I used to work with a man who had the same issues. His port wine stain covered half his face. A nicer guy you would ever want to meet. Always had a smile. He had a wife and six kids. Anathema has a wife. He's not doing too badly. His griping is attention getting. Just ignore him. Look at how he has suckered you into giving him attention.

Just admit you love abortion and stop trying to find consolation, you fucking psychopath

Once a child is born there is nothing stopping the mother from getting up and walking out. When women give birth in gas station toilets, that is exactly what they do. Don't blather about late term abortion when the child has been born.

Forum List

Back