Should women be forced to birth deformed babies who will only live a short time ?

and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

This is the reality of late term abortion.

Someone birthed your deformed little ass.

Might make me rethink the infanticide program the democrats promote....

and should the doctors be forced to pointlessly try and save these babies or risk jail time ?

Cause this is the reality of these “infant protection “ laws the anti choice crowd is trying to get passed .

If the child is going to be deformed, it is known long before the 3rd trimester.

This bullshit argument needs to be aborted.

Yeah, but what if momma has a fight with the baby daddy a few days before she's due? Killing his brat will show him....

Even if they have to live on a vent and with feeding tubes the rest of their natural life? I do hope you know you just agreed to pay for it and pay for around the clock care.
So if you need expensive medical care and you can't pay for it, shall we kill you?
Not normally but can't we make an exception in her case?

If if a man ends up deformed.... we should be able to murder them?

We pull the plug on people all the time .

Really??? My uncle has a deformed hand. First, I don't see any plugs you could pull that would kill him. Second, no one has tried to kill him yet.

Please elaborate on how we have random murders of deformed people, that are not illegal. I would love to understand. Do you have any links to news reports of randomly murdered people because they were deformed?

That’s not a fatal deformity . I’m talking about people so badley injured that they are terminal.

I know this woman who’s fetus had it’s insides on the outside ! Pregnancy can be really fucked up.

Ok, so she gives birth and it dies of natural causes.

Why do we need to murder it then? Let nature take its course.

Just like if a man is given a fatal injury.... we don't pull out a gun and shoot him. "Well he'll die anyway, so...." That would still be murder. You don't murder people because they are not likely to survive.

Bottom line is, murder is wrong. There is no justification for murder.

Oh sure make her go to term and have a dangerous birth. What’s the big deal??

Like she hasn’t suffered enough .

There are many deformities that would cause the child to die in agony hours after birth. Being born without a bladder, Anencephanly, which is being born without a brain or only a partial one, being born without a stomach, or like Timmy said, being born with the insides on the outside. All of these are fatal and the baby will die hours after birth, and some in excruciating pain. Why would any woman want to put her child through that when knowing it will die anyway, can give it a peaceful and pain free death? And some of the worst deformities aren't detected until well into the pregnancy, Despite the "expert" opinions of some here. No woman at 6 months into her pregnancy all of a sudden says.....gee, I knew there was something I forgot to do....get an abortion!

There are many deformities that would cause the child to die in agony hours after birth. Being born without a bladder, Anencephanly, which is being born without a brain or only a partial one, being born without a stomach, or like Timmy said, being born with the insides on the outside. All of these are fatal and the baby will die hours after birth, and some in excruciating pain. Why would any woman want to put her child through that when knowing it will die anyway, can give it a peaceful and pain free death? And some of the worst deformities aren't detected until well into the pregnancy, Despite the "expert" opinions of some here. No woman at 6 months into her pregnancy all of a sudden says.....gee, I knew there was something I forgot to do....get an abortion!

And all of these are known LONG before the actual birth.

The desire for Infanticide by you of the left has nothing to do with health. It has to do with the value of life, your desire to make people of no worth.

Abortion will always be legal, baby butchery is too profitable and people like to hide their fuck ups.

The desire for Infanticide by you of the left has nothing to do with health. It has to do with the value of life, your desire to make people of no worth.

What do you think is the typical late term abortion scenario?

JFC!! Did you even read what I wrote? Yes they are known long before the actual birth, maybe around 24 weeks, and that's why they are considered late term abortions dumb ass! They aren't aborted two days before she goes into labor.

Last edited:

Should a man be forced to pay for a child that a woman could have aborted?

This is what child support laws are all about...

Late term abortions should be allow only if in the case oltge child has no chance of survival or the mother is at risk to the point she will die.

Any other cases should not be allowed at all!

What do you think is the typical late term abortion scenario?
He obviously didn't comprehend what I said because I specifically said late term abortions after the drastic deformity was discovered. And, many of the more drastic deformities aren't detected until the woman is around 24 weeks. Those women are the ones who wanted this child and are devastated at having to do this.

Last edited:

I AM someone who would likely have fallen under the definition of “deformed baby”. More than 70-80% of the children with my issues don’t survive childhood and never live without assistance. Thankfully I fall into that smaller percentage.

How many people like me have been or will be killed because their birth defect or impairment MAY cause them or their parents some level of inconvenience?

upload_2019-3-9_14-30-50.jpeg

The OP is living proof that he/she has no clue how long that deformed child will live after being born.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Abortion will always be legal, baby butchery is too profitable and people like to hide their fuck ups.
Baby butchery?? Are you freaking serious?
You are here day in and day out screaming about big government and how you hate government overreach. but you seem fine in the government telling a women what she can and can't do with her body.
And once again, for the impaired.you.......a pregnant woman doesn't all of a sudden decide at 6 or 7 months that she wants to have an abortion. She is carrying a very much wanted child and then finds out that child has serious issues that will cause it agony and death only hours after it is born. She has to make one of the most agonizing decisions of her life...allow this child to die in peace or be born and die in agony. Not that i would expect you to understand.

termination.jpg

If if a man ends up deformed.... we should be able to murder them?

We pull the plug on people all the time .

Really??? My uncle has a deformed hand. First, I don't see any plugs you could pull that would kill him. Second, no one has tried to kill him yet.

Please elaborate on how we have random murders of deformed people, that are not illegal. I would love to understand. Do you have any links to news reports of randomly murdered people because they were deformed?

That’s not a fatal deformity . I’m talking about people so badley injured that they are terminal.

I know this woman who’s fetus had it’s insides on the outside ! Pregnancy can be really fucked up.

Ok, so she gives birth and it dies of natural causes.

Why do we need to murder it then? Let nature take its course.

Just like if a man is given a fatal injury.... we don't pull out a gun and shoot him. "Well he'll die anyway, so...." That would still be murder. You don't murder people because they are not likely to survive.

Bottom line is, murder is wrong. There is no justification for murder.

Oh sure make her go to term and have a dangerous birth. What’s the big deal??

Like she hasn’t suffered enough .
You think late-term abortion is a picnic? Birthing a live baby is probably easier in most cases.

If the child is going to be deformed, it is known long before the 3rd trimester.

The question still stands. Why won’t u answr it?
The question is a bullshit strawman, undeserving of any serious consideration.

The likelihood of a mother carrying a child so deformed that it won't live long full term, are so negligible as to be non-existent.

You are a liar.

Every year 3 in every ten thousand pregnancies in America is a fetus with anencephaly every year in America. That comes to over 12 hundred a year. Every year.

Any fetus that makes it to birth die soon after birth.

Facts about Anencephaly | CDC

That is only ONE condition and birth defect that can happen in pregnancy that requires an abortion.

Just because you don't want to believe there are real medical reasons for abortion doesn't mean you're correct.

You aren't a doctor and you have nothing to back up your absurd claim.

What kind of sick person are you to post such lies with no proof and to think you can stick your nose into stranger's lives?

Just who do you think you are?

Reality is that you don't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You don't make those decisions.

And you never will.

Baby butchery?? Are you freaking serious?
You are here day in and day out screaming about big government and how you hate government overreach. but you seem fine in the government telling a women what she can and can't do with her body.
And once again, for the impaired.you.......a pregnant woman doesn't all of a sudden decide at 6 or 7 months that she wants to have an abortion. She is carrying a very much wanted child and then finds out that child has serious issues that will cause it agony and death only hours after it is born. She has to make one of the most agonizing decisions of her life...allow this child to die in peace or be born and die in agony. Not that i would expect you to understand.
:CryingCow:
People like you are always looking for the easy way out

The question still stands. Why won’t u answr it?
The question is a bullshit strawman, undeserving of any serious consideration.

The likelihood of a mother carrying a child so deformed that it won't live long full term, are so negligible as to be non-existent.

You are a liar.

Every year 3 in every ten thousand pregnancies in America is a fetus with anencephaly every year in America. That comes to over 12 hundred a year. Every year.

Any fetus that makes it to birth die soon after birth.

Facts about Anencephaly | CDC

That is only ONE condition and birth defect that can happen in pregnancy that requires an abortion.

Just because you don't want to believe there are real medical reasons for abortion doesn't mean you're correct.

You aren't a doctor and you have nothing to back up your absurd claim.

What kind of sick person are you to post such lies with no proof and to think you can stick your nose into stranger's lives?

Just who do you think you are?

Reality is that you don't matter. What you want doesn't matter. You don't make those decisions.

And you never will.
3 in ten thousand?!?...Is that the best you have?

The people doing the lying are the infant murderers like you.

FTR, I used to be first-tri pro choice, until the Veritas videos came out showing you abortionists to be the callous fucking butchers that you are.

Forum List

Back