Should the Democratic party be reformed or erased?

Sure, but not an attack on the capital to stop the process. There were not 63 failed court challenges without evidence in 45 days, while every party member loudly accused specific cheating, with whole states being enticed to enter the fray, some even drawing up alternate slates of electors and submitting without even their Governor's signature. So, there is no comparison and the goofy Dems were not carrying on about it 3 years later. You people should be ashamed to silence, but no, some (including the crooked Don) still mouth about it. That is why we know you are still dangerous, and a continuing threat to the republic, and no Trumper will be allowed to win the presidency this cycle and probably the next.

You ignorant little Fascist prick -

It's all in the timing.
The attack on the Capital didn't help Trump it solidified the fact that the details of the fraudulent mail in ballot scheme would never be heard, or read into the Congressional Record.

Your Democrat Media Bubble Cult has kept the rest of the Cult ignorant, as always.

The Democrats, aided by Law Enforcement made sure that the Breech happened at the exact time that it needed to, to help the Dems.

None of that is actually in dispute in the real world.

There aren't any conservative candidates.
People CLAIMING they're "conservative" in the 1000's.
A 43 year old lie by Reagan.
I can appreciate what you say. Maybe "conservative" is a nebulous word as applied to politicians to a great extent. Maybe what normal American are looking for is a moderate, leaning conservative. The extremes on both sides are just that, extremists bad for the country on a number of front. It has gotten strange since the 2000 election. I don't like the political climate, nor the non-constitutional desires of the extremes on either side. I am glad I have never been a party person and freely deciding on each election as who might do the least harm in the length of their term, rather than adopting a "supposed" public party philosophic position, as if it were the reality of what their candidate might do if elected.

You ignorant little Fascist prick -

It's all in the timing.
The attack on the Capital didn't help Trump it solidified the fact that the details of the fraudulent mail in ballot scheme would never be heard, or read into the Congressional Record.

Your Democrat Media Bubble Cult has kept the rest of the Cult ignorant, as always.

The Democrats, aided by Law Enforcement made sure that the Breech happened at the exact time that it needed to, to help the Dems.

None of that is actually in dispute in the real world.
So your position is, you blame the losses in all the courts on the incompetence of the loud, highly trumpeted Trump lawyers that failed in front of Democrat and Republican judges, some even appointed by Trump himself? I joke about such things, but I do not actually believe it. I believe the only had trumped up suspicions, but lacked any easily irrefutable proof, though experts were watching and searching. That election was not stolen from anybody.

Come to think of of it. The old school democrats where the party of slavery. Democrats where the party that started the Civil war. The party of Jim Crow. The Democrats fought desegregation. Biden has a history connected to the KKK. Biden had a connection to the and KKK grand dragon Robert Byrd. Trump? Not so much.
You're insane.

So your position is, you blame the losses in all the courts on the incompetence of the loud, highly trumpeted Trump lawyers that failed in front of Democrat and Republican judges, some even appointed by Trump himself? I joke about such things, but I do not actually believe it. I believe the only had trumped up suspicions, but lacked any easily irrefutable proof, though experts were watching and searching. That election was not stolen from anybody.

There were no court loses.

Your Cult is killing your reality.

The election was as secure as any internet poll.
Neither side should have respected the outcome.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.

1685978706057.png

Neither.

We should carve out a new party of sane people from left of center and right of center where most people are.

Then tell the wackadoodles from the extreme left and extreme right to go off into their respective corners and let the adults be in charge for awhile.

WW

View attachment 791949
Neither.

We should carve out a new party of sane people from left of center and right of center where most people are.

Then tell the wackadoodles from the extreme left and extreme right to go off into their respective corners and let the adults be in charge for awhile.

WW

The area inside your red box would literally be best defined as The Republican Party.

Sure, but not an attack on the capital to stop the process. There were not 63 failed court challenges without evidence in 45 days, while every party member loudly accused specific cheating, with whole states being enticed to enter the fray, some even drawing up alternate slates of electors and submitting without even their Governor's signature. So, there is no comparison and the goofy Dems were not carrying on about it 3 years later. You people should be ashamed to silence, but no, some (including the crooked Don) still mouth about it. That is why we know you are still dangerous, and a continuing threat to the republic, and no Trumper will be allowed to win the presidency this cycle and probably the next.

Hey, stupid! Protests sometimes get rowdy. If you don't like our freedom of speech, jackass, go live somewhere else. You have NO control over who wins any political office, dimwit.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.

It's sad. We need two parties in this country. But one being like the Democrat party and despising democracy and their own country doesn't work. I don't know how you fix that

I can appreciate what you say. Maybe "conservative" is a nebulous word as applied to politicians to a great extent. Maybe what normal American are looking for is a moderate, leaning conservative.
Well, I'm a moderate conservative.
Cutting spending is a grand Idea.
Cutting taxes BEFORE cutting spending is a bad idea.
Does Walmart, Lowes, Ford or Target cut their income BEFORE they cut their spending?
Does the American consumer?
The extremes on both sides are just that, extremists bad for the country on a number of front. It has gotten strange since the 2000 election. I don't like the political climate, nor the non-constitutional desires of the extremes on either side. I am glad I have never been a party person and freely deciding on each election as who might do the least harm in the length of their term, rather than adopting a "supposed" public party philosophic position, as if it were the reality of what their candidate might do if elected.
Like I stated, teabaggers want to cut taxes, only on the federal level, while getting federal subsidies.
Meanwhile they don't have an issue with spending millions of their states taxpayer $$$, sending migrants to cities in the US, instead of MEXICO.
Sending their states NG to Texas to combat immigration, to do............................WHAT?
Let alone the "investigations" of the opposing party, and found...as usual.......NOTHING.
SO..............."CONSERVATIVE".

Well, I'm a moderate conservative.
Cutting spending is a grand Idea.
Cutting taxes BEFORE cutting spending is a bad idea.
Does Walmart, Lowes, Ford or Target cut their income BEFORE they cut their spending?
Does the American consumer?

Like I stated, teabaggers want to cut taxes, only on the federal level, while getting federal subsidies.
Meanwhile they don't have an issue with spending millions of their states taxpayer $$$, sending migrants to cities in the US, instead of MEXICO.
Sending their states NG to Texas to combat immigration, to do............................WHAT?
Let alone the "investigations" of the opposing party, and found...as usual.......NOTHING.
SO..............."CONSERVATIVE".

When anyone writes teabaggers everyone instantly know that you are an ill informed, not serious person.

When anyone writes teabaggers everyone instantly know that you are an ill informed, not serious person.
WTF?

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.​

1685983224681.png
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org

(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – K.T. McFarland, former deputy national security adviser under former President Donald Trump, recently made an appearance on Fox News ...

Tea Party News

Tea Party Exclusives brings you critical updates on issues that ...

About Tea Party

We stand by the Constitution as inherently conservative. We ...

Another One! Dem Flees Party ...

Sam Jenkins, Chair of the House Democratic Caucus, went on to ...

WTF?

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.​

View attachment 791970
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org
(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – K.T. McFarland, former deputy national security adviser under former President Donald Trump, recently made an appearance on Fox News ...

Tea Party News

Tea Party Exclusives brings you critical updates on issues that ...

About Tea Party

We stand by the Constitution as inherently conservative. We ...

Another One! Dem Flees Party ...

Sam Jenkins, Chair of the House Democratic Caucus, went on to ...

Why did you post this?

Why did you post this?
WTF?
THEY are the original teabaggers and remain so.
Guess you didn't bother to inquire.

Here is what is inside.

President Trump Prayer Wall​

President Trump Prayer Vigil​

President Trump Daily Prayer​

#StopTheCoup​

Trump’s Fight For Justice​

RESTORE ELECTION INTEGRITY!

THANK YOU, President Trump!​

It's sad. We need two parties in this country. But one being like the Democrat party and despising democracy and their own country doesn't work. I don't know how you fix that
you destroy it. there will eventually be another war fought over it.

Forum List

Back