Should the Democratic party be reformed or erased?

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.
BOTH parties of the corrupt duopoly need to be diminished to the point that no single party can control the Congress

There was a time when real American people were afraid to even think about what todays Democrats are actually doing. Democrats disdain for our constitution and individual freedoms means they can't be reformed. They need to be disbanded.
Sure.......................

December 4 2022
“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Earlier this week Trump expressed support for the rioters behind the deadly January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, saying in a video played during a fundraiser that “People have been treated unconstitutionally in my opinion and very, very unfairly, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it.”

Teabaggers need to be hung.
Just like they were intending to do with Pence.

The answer is NO political parties.

At least according to the Father of our country.

But, of course, the commie-sick Dems move in the European direction: The answer is more and more and more political parties, until society has been divvied up and dissected into teeny tiny little dysfunctional pieces.

And that's the point.

Here is my question to that.

Imagine that there are no parties.
Representatives need to pass legislation.
They vote.
Will they not then simply align themselves with likeminded people to further their positions,
Will they then not simply become a de Facto party?

Trying to overthrow a free election is pretty radical. Inviting and pumping up a crowd to march on The Capital to fight is pretty radical. Trying to get his Vice-President to go against his constitutional duty is pretty radical. That is the truth.

Except your interpretation of the day, is not what really happened.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.

Yes to both, and so should the Republican Party and 98% of Congress

There was a time when real American people were afraid to even think about what todays Democrats are actually doing. Democrats disdain for our constitution and individual freedoms means they can't be reformed. They need to be disbanded.

I have said for a while now that this can't be fixed through the legal system.
Democrats without the Democrat Media would be little more than a regional party.
They should be treated as such.
If forced disbandment doesn't work, move on to the next phase.

I'm fine with democrats as long as it is comprised of people who put America and Americans first. Tulsi gabbard is a prime example of a good democrat. But her party went so crazy she had to leave it.

I'm fine with democrats as long as it is comprised of people who put America and Americans first. Tulsi gabbard is a prime example of a good democrat. But her party went so crazy she had to leave it.

While she is not insane,
Most of her policies do not promote an America First Trajectory.

Read the 1st amendment to the damn Constitution, genius. It protects the rights of speech, assembly and protest. The fucking Democrats protested the 2016 election.
Sure, but not an attack on the capital to stop the process. There were not 63 failed court challenges without evidence in 45 days, while every party member loudly accused specific cheating, with whole states being enticed to enter the fray, some even drawing up alternate slates of electors and submitting without even their Governor's signature. So, there is no comparison and the goofy Dems were not carrying on about it 3 years later. You people should be ashamed to silence, but no, some (including the crooked Don) still mouth about it. That is why we know you are still dangerous, and a continuing threat to the republic, and no Trumper will be allowed to win the presidency this cycle and probably the next.

Except your interpretation of the day, is not what really happened.
I watched live. You interpret as you please, but the whole world was watching, and you cannot erase what we saw.

Outside of your Cult - reality wears a completely different face.
You will find out, if it is a cult on election day, and maybe wish, your party had fielded and normal conservative Republican candidate.:dunno:

Here is my question to that.

Imagine that there are no parties.

Phew. For a second there I thought you were going to start singing John Lennon.

Representatives need to pass legislation.
They vote.
Will they not then simply align themselves with likeminded people to further their positions,
Will they then not simply become a de Facto party?

But in all seriousness you've got a good point: Parties may form organically no matter what to promote the mutual interests of certain viewpoints/groups of people.

It is still telling, however, that the universally revered (well, until just recently) Father of this Nation warned about their inherent evil.

You will find out, if it is a cult on election day, and maybe wish, your party had fielded and normal conservative Republican candidate.:dunno:
There aren't any conservative candidates.
People CLAIMING they're "conservative" in the 1000's.
A 43 year old lie by Reagan.

Forum List

Back